1. Performance Analysis of Data Transmission in Free Space Optical (FSO) Communication
Published by: Vipin Mishra, S. SugumaranResearch Area: Free Space Optics (FSO)
Organisation: Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshKeywords: FSO Channel, Dense- Wavelength-Division Multiplexing, Opt system V.14
2. Gamification: An Initiative to Improve Engagement and Performance in Education
Published by: Mustaque Bin Rashid, Prof. Suganya .PResearch Area: Web Development / Applications of Computer Science
Organisation: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Gamification, Engagement, Motivate, Points, Badges, Medals, Leaderboard, User Interface, DBMS , Game Related Components , MYSQL.
3. Industrial Security Solution with Embedded
Published by: Rohan Krishnarao Ninawe, M. Vishnu Teja, Prateek Mantri, G. Balaji MohanResearch Area: Embedded
Organisation: SRM University, ChennaiKeywords: Industrial Security, PIC – Peripheral Interface Control, MCU – Micro-Controller, LDR – Light Dependent Resistor, IR – Infrared, PC – Personal Computer
4. Mobile Cloud Computing Model and Big Data Analytics for Healthcare Applications
Published by: Dhanya .K, Prof. Preethi .SResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology, BengaluruKeywords: Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Health Care.
5. Design of Independent Traffic Light System to Automate Flow Adaptive To Traffic
Published by: Arjun Mohabey, Mayura KulkarniResearch Area: Computer Networks, Adaptive Applications
Organisation: Mitaoe, Alandi, PuneKeywords: Traffic Light, Idling Time, Human Efforts, Time Slice Allocation.
6. Assessment of Porters Five Competitive Forces in Indian IT Sector
Published by: Abhishek Dakhole, Dattatry ManeResearch Area: Organisation Management
Organisation: Infosys TechnologiesKeywords: Porters Five Forces, Strategy, Indian IT Sector, Bargaining Power, Supplier, Customers.
7. Self-Concept and School Adjustment of Children with Learning Disability
Published by: Dr. Priyanka PandeyResearch Area: Psychology
Organisation: Mewar University Chittorgarh, RajasthanKeywords: Learning Disability (L.D), Non Learning Disability (N.L.D).
8. A Case Study: Ways And Means to Measure and Reduce ATC Losses in Distribution Systems
Published by: S. R Shankar, Dr. N. KamarajResearch Area: Efficiency of Electric Power
Organisation: Devangar Polytechnic College, Tamil NaduKeywords: ATC Losses, Distribution Feeders, Efficiency.
9. Implementation of Virtual Human for Military Application
Published by: Priyanka .C, Sanjana .S, Ramya P. S, Akilandeswari .M, Priya .GResearch Area: Electronics Engineering
Organisation: SRM University, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: MEMS, Haptics, Tele-Presence, Accelerometer, IR Camera.
10. Energy Efficient Electric Vehicle Using Regenerative Braking System
Published by: N. Dheepika Lakshmi, D. Pooja Kanwar, Sandhyaa. R, S. Lakshmi PriyaResearch Area: Electric Vehicles
Organisation: SRM University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Electric Vehicle, Regenerative Braking, Back EMF, Ultra Capacitor.
11. Advanced Foot Step Power Generation Using Piezo-Electric Sensors
Published by: Anirudha Chavan, Shyam Lakhadive, Vaibhav Pondhe, Prof. Vineeta PhilipResearch Area: Power Generation
Organisation: AISSMS Institute of Information Technology , Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Piezoelectric Transducer, PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride).
12. Indoor Localisation Using RSSI Technique
Published by: Ramya .B, Saranya .N, Jyotsna .M, Hardhika Mahavir, Senthil KumarResearch Area: Wireless
Organisation: SRM University, Chennai,Tamil NaduKeywords: RSSI, Indoor Localisation, Tracking.
13. Automatic Diagnosis of Epilepsy Using Electroencephalogram (EEG) Signal Analysis
Published by: M. V Satya Sai Chandra, Dr. Paul K Joseph, Dr. Thasneem FathimaResearch Area: Bio Medical Signal Processing
Organisation: National Institute Of Technology, CalicutKeywords: Electroencephalogram, Fractal dimensions, Lyapunov Exponent, Support Vector Machine, Neural Networks.
14. Traumatic Fibroma of the Upper Lip: Case Report of an Uncommon Presentation
Published by: Dr. MonicaResearch Area: Periodontology
Organisation: K. D Dental College and Hospital, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Traumatic Fibroma, Pyogenic Granuloma.
15. A Smart Phone Based Accident Fall Detection, Positioning and Rescue System
Published by: Keerthana .B, Nikita Pandya, Pooja Joshi, Neha .N, Dr. S. SathiyanResearch Area: Bio-medical
Organisation: SRM UniversityKeywords: Tri-axial Accelerometer, Electronic compass, GPS, 3G Networks, Cascade Classifier.
16. Unsupervised Method for Face Photo – Sketch Synthesis and Recognition
Published by: Seena Jose, Prof. ShivapanchashariResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology, BengaluruKeywords: Face Recognition, Gradient Edge Detection, Hair Detection, Gaussian Blur, Contrast Stretching.
17. Clinical importance of chlorophytum borivilianum in oligospermia
Published by: Dr. Dipak Swain, Dr. Vivek Mahalwar, Dr. K B Mahapatra, Dr. A. K. DasResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Puri, OdishaKeywords: Aphrodisiac Plants, Herbal Aphrodisiacs, Libido, Erectile Dysfunction, Impotency, Oligospermia, Infertility.
18. Smart Attendance Management and Analysis with Signature Verification
Published by: Chauhan Hardika, Dr. Nehal ChitaliyaResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Rajupura, GujaratKeywords: Contourlet, Moment Invariants, Feature Extraction, Excel Sheet.
19. Low Power Full Adder Circuit Design Using Two Phase Adiabatic Static CMOS Logic
Published by: Roopali, Uma NirmalResearch Area: Low Power
Organisation: Mody UniversityKeywords: Adiabatic Logic, 2pascl, Low Power, Full Adder, Static Energy Recovery Logic.
20. Security Management for Controlling Theft using Arduino UNO
Published by: S. Deepika, M. Nisha AngelineResearch Area: Embedded
Organisation: Vellalar College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil NaduKeywords: Theft, Arduino UNO, Android application, Bluetooth.
21. Assisting System for Deaf and Mute Using Arduino Lily pad And Accelerometer
Published by: Rakesh N. S, Rachamadugu Saicharan, Praveena Kumar, Harish N. G, Aneeta S. AntonyResearch Area: Electronoics and Communication
Organisation: National Institute Of Engineering, Mysuru, KarnatakaKeywords: Arduino Lilypad, Conductive Threads, Accelerometer, Power Module, TTS 256, Sign Language.
22. IOT Based Safety and Security System
Published by: Shrey KhuranaResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Vellore Institute Of TechnologyKeywords: Internet of Things, SafetyandSecurity, Arduino, Sensors, GSM Module.
23. Product Rating Based On Review
Published by: Anurag Manni, Naman Jaiswal, Nayan JaiswalResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, NagpurKeywords: Sentiment Analysis, Rating, Review, Language Processing, E-Commerce.
24. Globalization Of Finance And Its Implications For The Stabilization Of Industries Of India
Published by: Dr. V. Venkateswara Rao, D. Pushpa SriResearch Area: Management
Organisation: PACE Institute of Technology & Sciences, Ongole, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Financial Stability, Global Banks, Non-Banking Investors.
25. Review on OFDM-Mimo Channel Estimation by Adaptive and Non-Adaptive Approaches
Published by: Bhalinder Singh, Rekha GargResearch Area: Communication
Organisation: Guru Gobind Singh College of Modern Technology, Kharar, PunjabKeywords: OFDM, MIMO, Frecy, Optimization.
26. Mimo Channel Estimation Using Fast Converging Evolutionary Optimization Algorithm
Published by: Monika, Mahendra TyagiResearch Area: Wireless Communication
Organisation: L.R. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Solan, Himachal PradeshKeywords: MIMO, OFDM, LS, FCPSO.
27. Impact of Distribution Feeder Reconfiguration for Loss Reduction on Bus Voltages – A Perspective
Published by: K. K. S. V. V Prakasa Rao, V. C Veera ReddyResearch Area: Power Systems – Electrical Engineering
Organisation: Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Distribution Systems, Feeder Reconfiguration, Bus voltage Improvement, Optimization approach, Loss Reduction and Genetic Algorithm.
28. Development of Modified Digital Beam Forming Algorithm Using Least Minimum Square Algorithm
Published by: Heena Antil, Rajesh KumarResearch Area: Antenna
Organisation: Panipat Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Panipat, HaryanaKeywords: Smart Antenna, Beam forming Algorithm, Constant Modulus Algorithm (CMA), Least Mean Square (LMS) Algorithm.
29. Reliability of a New Multicomponent Agility Test for Assessing Agility in Basketball Players: The Basketball Multicomponent Agility Test (BMAT)
Published by: Lakshmi Pavani P., M. Vijayakumar, Payal Vashi, Shuaa D. GhareResearch Area: Physiotherapy
Organisation: Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Agility, Agility Testing, Basketball, Multicomponent Agility Testing, Reliability.
30. Education and Women: Islamic Perspective
Published by: Dr. Rubina ShahnazResearch Area: Education
Organisation: Aligarh College of Education, Chherat, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Islam, Education and Women
31. Application of Email Client with Rabbit Algorithm for Android Mobile
Published by: Jadhav Vivek Vilas, Jagtap Mayur Sampat, Sane Hanumant RaghujiResearch Area: Android
Organisation: Pune UniversityKeywords: Android Mobile, Email, Rabbit Algorithm, Email client.
32. Implementation of Value Stream Mapping Methodology in Pulley Industry
Published by: Arpit K. Jayswal, N. D. Chauhan, Rahul SenResearch Area: Lean Manufacturing
Organisation: Tatva Institute of Technological Studies, Modasa, GujaratKeywords: Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping, Value Added And Non-Value Added.
33. Optimal Blending Of Fly Ash with Geospatial Characteristics of Soil
Published by: Dr. Shivraj L. Patil, Saurabh S. Naik, Nikhil M. Nainani, Akash J. Khanchandani, Akash S. Visrani, Shubham S. Surve, Karan N. LalwaniResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust College of Engineering and Technology, Jalgaon, MaharashtraKeywords: Fly Ash, Black Cotton Soil, Yellow Soil, CBR.
34. Review on Religious Practice on Politics with Special Reference to Chhattisgarh State, India
Published by: Ashok Kumar ChaturvediResearch Area: Political Science
Organisation: Swami Vivekanand University Sagar, M.P.Keywords: Religion and Politics
35. Structural Morphological and Electrical Study on PI/ ITO/ PVDF Ternary Composite Thin Films
Published by: Prabhat KumarResearch Area: Physics
Organisation: Swami Vivekanand University Sagar, M.P.Keywords: Polyimide, PVDF, ITO, Composite Thin Films, Structural, Morphological and Electrical.
36. The Conflict Between Tradition And Modernity , R.K. Narayan’s – The Guide
Published by: Pankaj Kumar RajResearch Area: English
Organisation: Swami Vivekanand University Sagar, M.P.Keywords: Narayan, Malgudi, Rajam.
37. Review on EES Application in Power Engineering System
Published by: Shiw Vilas SahResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: Swami Vivekanand UniversityKeywords: Electrical Energy Storage and Power Engineering.
38. A Study of Reduction of Vanadate
Published by: Satish Kumar SinhaResearch Area: Physics
Organisation: Swami Vivekanand UniversityKeywords: Vanadate solution, Oxidation, Reduction
39. Interdependence & Integration between Futures and Spot Market: Empirical Evidence in India
Published by: Dr. Saroj Kanta Biswal, Saktikanta BarikResearch Area: Finance
Organisation: Faculty of Management Sciences Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University BhubaneswarKeywords: Lead-Lag Relationship, Jarque-Bera Test, Co-Integration Analysis, Augmented Dickey-Fuller Test and Ganger Causality Test.
40. A Review on Extracting Deblur Image Using Fuzzy Logic Approach From Impulse Noise
Published by: Preeti, Sachin SuryanResearch Area: Enginnering
Organisation: MERI College of Engineering & Technology, SamplaKeywords: Deblur, Salt & Pepper, Fuzzy, Gaussian Noise, Impulse, Membership Function.
41. Robust Technique for Extracting Deblur Image Using Fuzzy Logic Approach from Impulse Noise
Published by: Preeti, Sachin SuryanResearch Area: Deblur of an Image
Organisation: MERI College of Engineering & Technology, Sampla, HaryanaKeywords: Deblur, Digitized Image, Fuzzy Logic, Gaussian Noise, PSNR, Membership Function, MSE.
42. Cloud Federation Management and Beyond: Requirements, Relevant Standards, and Gaps
Published by: Amit Singh, Anand Singh, Jackulin MaharibaResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Cloud Computing, Fedration.
43. A Comparative Study of AAC Block & Clay Brick Under Gravity Loading For Buildings
Published by: Alim Shaikh, Utkarsh Jain, Hussain Narayangarhwala, Suraj Pawar, Kanhaiya panwar, Narendra Choudhary, Archit Khandelwal, Mohd. Shadab HussainResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Indore Institute of Science and Technology, Indore, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC), Light Weight, Clay Bricks, Cost Reduction, Difference.
44. Neurogenic Pulmonary Oedema- Case Report
Published by: Dr. Saurabh Karmani, Ghuliani Ranjit, Faiz AhmadResearch Area: Medicine
Organisation: Command Hospital, Chandimandir, Panchkula, HaryanaKeywords: Neurogenic Pulmonary Oedema; Pediatric Age, Chronic Meningitis, Raised Intra-Cranial Pressure.
45. Static Signature Matching Using LDA and Artificial Neural Networks
Published by: Shaina Kedia, Er. Gaurav MongaResearch Area: Digital Image Processing
Organisation: Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Vidyapeeth, Sirsa, HaryanaKeywords: Static Signatures, Gabor filter, Matching, Neural Network
46. A Watermarking Approach In DWT Domain Using Symlet and Coiflet Filters
Published by: Akanksha Singh, Mohd. Saif WajidResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Watermarking, DWT, Haar, Coiflet, Symlet, Wavelets.
47. Improve Energy Efficiency in Cognitive Radio Ad Hoc Networks by Selecting Secondary User
Published by: Mr. Raghunath K. Borkar, Prof. Sheshnarayan GhungradResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: MSSCETKeywords: Wireless networks, Routing algorithm, Load balancing, Congestion control, Energy Efficiency.
48. A Survey on Fingerprint Minutiae Extraction
Published by: Illa Singh, Rohini SharmaResearch Area: Fingerprint Minutiae Extraction
Organisation: Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Ambala, HaryanaKeywords: Fingerprint, Minutiae, Ridge Termination, Bifurcation, Binarization, Crossing Number, Thinning etc
49. A Review on Sensor Network in Smart Grid
Published by: Priya Sharma, Gitanjali PandoveResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: DCRUST University, Murthal, SonipatKeywords: Wireless Sensor Networks, Smart Grid, Renewable Energy, Application, Issues.
50. A Novel Approach for Efficient LDPC Decoding
Published by: B. LasyaSri, B. Ashok Raj, L. Nirmala DeviResearch Area: Channel Coding, LDPC Codes.
Organisation: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, BengaluruKeywords: LDPC Codes, Processing, Decoding, Algorithm, Tanner Graph
51. Review on Structural Software Testing Coverage Approaches
Published by: Monika Thakur, SanjayResearch Area: Software Testing
Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur, Himachal PradeshKeywords: Software testing, Bug, White box testing, Black box testing, Dynamic testing
52. Designing and Performance Evaluation of Wireless Communication System Based on Advance STBC
Published by: Shubham Tyagi, Rajesh KumarResearch Area: Communication
Organisation: Panipat Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Panipat, HaryanaKeywords: Space-time Block Code (STBC), Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), Alamouti code etc.
53. Design and Implementation of Fir Filter Using Retiming Technique
Published by: R. Dhivya, Dr. P. BrindhaResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Velalar College Of Engineering And Technology, Erode, Tamil NaduKeywords: Fir Filter, Retiming Technique, Critical Path Delay, Cut-Set Retiming.
54. Hybrid Recommendation Model With Nearest Neighbor Classification Based Collaborative Approach
Published by: Ramandeep Sharma, Samarth KapoorResearch Area: Soft Computing
Organisation: Swami Devi Dyal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panchkula, HaryanaKeywords: Product Ranking, Recommendation Model, Recommender System, Ranking Algorithm
55. Stochastic Economic Load Dispatch Using Pareto Distribution with Multiple Fuels Local Convex By Bacterial Foraging Optimization
Published by: Akshay Rana, Shavet Sharma, Amandeep ThakurResearch Area: Power Electronics
Organisation: Sri Sai College of Engineering & Technology, Badhani, PunjabKeywords: Economic Load Dispatch (ELD), Multiple Fuel Generation, Bacterial Foraging Optimization (BFO).
56. Automatic Irrigation System Based On Volumetric Soil Moisture Content Detection
Published by: Anirudh Itagi, Nidhish Meherotra, Utkarsh Shukla, Dipak Singh, Prof. Deepika Rani SonaResearch Area: Agricultural Advancements in Technology
Organisation: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Moisture, Irrigation, Arduino, Sensor, GSM Module
57. 3D Face Reconstruction from 2D Images Using Data Mining Algorithm
Published by: Seema Chavan, Prajakta A. SatarkarResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Shri Vithal Education & Research Institute, Solapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Shape, Photometry, Reference Model, 3d-Reconstruction, Lighting, Single Images, Face, Depth Reconstruction.
58. Variation Tolerant SRAM Cell for Low Power Applications
Published by: Dineshkumar .C, M. Parimala DeviResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Vellalar College of Engineering and Technology, Erode, Tamil NaduKeywords: SOCs, SRAM, Low Power, Static Noise Margin (SNM), Deep Sub-Micron.
59. Effect of Nidanparivarjan and Anutail Nasya in Vataj Pratishyaya-A Case Study
Published by: Dr. Kapil B. Shekhadar, Dr. Mahadevi Jadhav, Dr. Ankita Mandpe, Dr. G. G. Asati, Dr. Meera A. AurangabadkarResearch Area: Maharashtra, Nagpur
Organisation: Government Ayurved College, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Nidanparivarjan, Anutail, Vataj Pratishyaya , Nasya.
60. Defining Quality in Construction Industry
Published by: Harshad Solanki Vijay, Prof. Ashok B. More, Mitesh Tank Ashok, Swarupa Jadhav Fattesinh, Sumalata Salian SudhakarResearch Area: Construction Industry
Organisation: Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute Of Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Quality, Construction Industry, Quality Management
61. Power Loss Minimization Using Optimal DG Allocation and Sizing in Distribution Systems
Published by: Purvi Kapoor, ShashikantResearch Area: Power System
Organisation: Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Distributed Generation, Optimal DG location. Optimal DG size, Real Power Loss Reduction, Voltage Stability Index
62. Brainwave Controlled Robot
Published by: Jismy Shibu, Akash .J, Athul Johnny, Felicia Hyacinth ChelatResearch Area: Robotics
Organisation: Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, KeralaKeywords: Mind Wave Sensor, Beta Wave, Neurosky, Arduino, Matlab, Labview
63. Discipline of Children: Impact of Different Way
Published by: Dr. Paras JainResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Silicobyte Katni Degree College, Katni, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Children, Discipline , Antecedents
64. Review on Beacon Power Rate N VANET Routing
Published by: Abhishek Sharma, Kanchan Bala JaswalResearch Area: VANET
Organisation: L. R. Institute of Engineering & Technology, SolanKeywords: Vanet, Beacon, Power, Frequency
65. Parspective of Development Disparities in Bankura District, West Bengal
Published by: Tanmoy Dhibor, Dr. Giyasuddin SiddqueResearch Area: Development and Disparity
Organisation: Hooghly Women’s College, Hooghly, West BengalKeywords: Regional Disparities, Rural Development, Human Development, Spatial Variation, Geospatial Techniques.
66. Teacher Professional Development
Published by: Dr. Narendra Kumar SinghResearch Area: Teacher Education
Organisation: Raja Harpal Singh Mahavidyalaya,Singramau, Jaunpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Problems, Issues, Collaborations, Professional development and selection Procedure
67. Asynchronous Grid Power Transfer Using VFT
Published by: Ekta Mishra, Ujjwal Utkersh, Hussain Gandhi, Pramod Kumar, Sudipta DuttaResearch Area: Power System
Organisation: Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Asynchronous Interconnection, Flexible Asynchronous Ac Link, Matlab Simulink, Variable Frequency Transformer, Wound Rotor Induction Machine.
68. Robotic Fire Extinguishing Vehicle with Rocker Bogie Suspension System
Published by: Vishnu .V, Albin Sani, Alen Paul, Savio Mathew, Febin Davis, Rahul P. K, Nithin RajanResearch Area: Fire and Safety
Organisation: Nirmala College of Engineering, Meloor, KeralaKeywords: Fire safety, Robotic, Rocker bogie suspension, Zigbee, Fireman, Safety
69. Ac-Dc Optimal power flow Based nodal pricing in deregulated power system
Published by: Juily N. Sukalkar, Dr. Sanjay B. WarkadResearch Area: Nodal Pricing
Organisation: P.R. Pote College of Engineering & Management, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Optimal Power flow, Nodal Pricing, Deregulation, MATLAB, IEEE 30Bus.
70. Smart Surveillance Analysis System Using Hadoop
Published by: Deepali Babanrao Maske, Mrs. Mehzabin Shaikh, Ketki Keskar, Nikita Chavan, Priyanka MahangareResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: JSPM’s Rajarshi Shahu College Of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Image processing, Video analysis, Scene change detection, Hadoop, Mapreduce, OpenCV library.
71. Language Proficiency of English among +2 students in relation to their Locality and Stream of Study
Published by: Nidhi MahindrooResearch Area: Education
Organisation: Himachal Pradesh UniversityKeywords: Language Proficiency, Locality, Stream of Study
72. The Experimental Investigation and Analysis of Spot Welding Process Parameters for Maximum Tensile Strength
Published by: Saiyed Faiyaz, Mrs. J. G. BorkeResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Shri Shankarprasad Agnihotri College Of Engineering, Wardha, MaharashtraKeywords: Resistance spot welding (RSW), S/N Ratio, Taguchi method, optimization, tensile strength
73. Digitization: A Paradigm Shift of Agriculture
Published by: Prof. Sonali Ganguly, Sujeet Prakash PatraResearch Area: Indian Agriculture and Technology
Organisation: Srusti Academy of Management, Bhubaneswar, OdishaKeywords: Digital Infrastructure, Rural empowerment, Agriculture, ICT, Smart analysis, data ecosystem, protective shield
74. A Virtual Cloud Computing Provider for Mobile Devices
Published by: Dhanya .K, Prof. Preethi .SResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Cloud computing, Mobile Phones, Ad Hoc Network, Hadoop.
75. A Novel Method for Solar Energy Harvesting Method Based On Optimization
Published by: Sunita Rani, Shavet SharmaResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: Sri Sai College of Engineering & Technology, Badhani, PunjabKeywords: Energy harvesting, Irradiant, Illumination, Artificial Bee Colony
76. Review on Cognitive Spectrum Sensing By Met Heuristics
Published by: Rahul Kumar, Kanchan Bala JaswalResearch Area: Communication
Organisation: L. R. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Solan, Himachal PradeshKeywords: Cognitive, Spectrum, Sensing, Framework.
77. Modelling and Control System Design for Electro Magnetic Suspension System
Published by: Y. Yojana ReddyResearch Area: Mechatronics
Organisation: VIT University, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Electro Magnetic Suspension, LevitationTechnology, Controllers.
78. Segmentation of Breast Images Using Gaussian Mixture Models
Published by: Miss. Ankita Satyendra Singh, Prof. M. M. PawarResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Shri Vithal Education & Research Institute, Solapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Image segmentation, Expectation-Maximization (EM) Algorithm, Maximum a Posterior (MAP), Bayesian Rule, Gaussian Mixture Model (GMM).
79. Performance Comparison of AODV and DYMO Routing Protocols for Boundary Detection in 3-D Wireless Sensor Networks
Published by: Aditi Pandey, Ranjana ThaloreResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Networks
Organisation: Mody University, Sikar, RajasthanKeywords: AODV, Boundary Detection, Delaunay Triangulation, DYMO, Event Boundary, Relays.
80. Image Transfer Learning For Image Classification of Flowers Using Tensor Flow
Published by: Ujjwal Rangarh, Tanmay Trehan, Shalini .LResearch Area: Machine Learning
Organisation: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Image Classification, Transfer Learning, Flower data set, Inception v3, Convolutional Neural Network.
81. Performance Comparison of AODV and DYMO Routing Protocols, for Congestion Detection in VANET
Published by: Rajashree Dutta, Ranjana ThaloreResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Networks
Organisation: Mody University, Sikar, RajasthanKeywords: AODV, Beacon, Congestion Detection, DYMO, VANET.
82. Prediction of Movie Success for Real World Movie Data Sets
Published by: Abhisht Joshi, Sanjai Pramod, Geetha Mary .AResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Prediction, Data Mining, Classification, Fuzzy, IMDB, Success, Normalization, Movie Dataset, Confusion Matrix.
83. Effect of BG-II Cotton Hybrids and Non Bt Cotton on Weight of Different Instars of Spodoptera Litura (Fab.)
Published by: Ramanjali Thirri, T. V. K SinghResearch Area: Agriculture
Organisation: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Dual toxin Bt cotton, Different plant parts, Non Bt cotton, S. litura, weight
84. Campus Connect : Advanced QR based Identity Card
Published by: Muthuraj, Nagashayan, Thejaswi G. N, Rahulkumar SolankiResearch Area: QR code
Organisation: Shree Devi Institute of Technology, KarnatakaKeywords: Identity Card; QR Code; Reed- Solomon algorithm
85. Cryptography- A Fundamental Tool for Directions of Research Process-An Overview
Published by: Dr. V. Venkateswara RaoResearch Area: Cryptography
Organisation: PACE Institute of Technology & Sciences, Ongole, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Cryptography, systematic key, Crypt-analysis’ etc.,
86. Implementation of an Efficient and Robotically Operated Home Automation System Using the Robustness of IOT
Published by: Muthubharathi .R, Vigneshkumar .B, Durgalakshmi .KResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Network
Organisation: Dr. Mahalingham College of Engineering & Technology, Pollachi, Tamil NaduKeywords: Home Automation system, Embedded Technology, Internet of things, Cloud Networking, Raspberry Pi.
87. A New Hybrid Approach on Face Detection and Recognition
Published by: Saloni Dwivedi, Nitika GuptaResearch Area: Face Detection
Organisation: Babu Banarasi Das University, LucknowKeywords: Face Detection, Face Recognition, Eigenfaces, Viola Jones.
88. Review of Approaches Under Water Image Enhancement
Published by: Karamjit Kaur, Rajnish KansalResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Punjab Technical University, PunjabKeywords: Image, Image Handling, Machine Learning, Perceivability
89. System to Detect Human Being Buried under the Rubble During Disaster
Published by: Apurva S. Ubhale, Prof. P. N. PusdekarResearch Area: EXTC
Organisation: P. R. Patil Group of Educational Institutes, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Life under Rubble, Doppler Shift, Dual Antenna System, Modulation Due To Body Oscillations, Microwave Life Detection System
90. Optimization of Resistance Spot Welding Parameters Using Taguchi Method
Published by: Shailesh Kumar Vshwakarma, Anurag Shrivastava, Sharmistha SinghResearch Area: Production Engineering
Organisation: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, Andhra PradeshKeywords: RSW, Orthogonal Array, Taguchi, ANOVA, Nugget Diameter
91. Reducing the Computational Complexity Of A 2d Gaussian Filter for Image Processing (An Overview)
Published by: Deepak Raj, Dr. Poonam SingalResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, HaryanaKeywords: Computational Cost, Verilog Hardware, LUT, Gaussian Smoothing Filter, FPGA
92. Statistical Analysis of Polypropylene Fiber Reinforced Concrete
Published by: Ch. Saketh, J. Manikanta Patel, M. Rajesh, G Sadanand, M. ManojResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Gurunanak Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Polypropylene Fiber Reinforced Concrete.
93. Calories and Nutrition Measurement from the Image of Food
Published by: CH. Kavya, R. Priyadarsini, B. MadhaviResearch Area: Image Video Processing
Organisation: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Calorie Measurement, Food Image, K-Nearest Neighbour (Knn), Obesity, Healthy Diet, Nutrition.
94. A Hop To Hop Energy Efficient Transmission for WBAN (Wireless Body Area Network)
Published by: Er. Pinki Rani, Er. Rajnish KansalResearch Area: Wireless Networking
Organisation: Asra College of Engineering and Technology, Rajpura, PunjabKeywords: WBAN, Transfer Information, Duty Cycle.
95. A Study on Working Capital Management in Apgenco Ltd., Muddanoor, Kadapa(D)
Published by: B. Sathesh NaikResearch Area: Working Capital Management
Organisation: Sri Sai College Of Engineering Technology, Ludhiana, PunjabKeywords: Working Capital Management, Profitability
96. A Review on Recognition of Indian Handwritten Numerals
Published by: Geetika Mathur, Suneetha RikhariResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Mody University, Sikar, RajasthanKeywords: Neural Network, OCR, Multilingual Documents, Handwritten Documents
97. Analyzing the Performance of BER and SER in an Equilized OFDM System over AWGN by Using 16, 64, 128, 256 QAM Modulation
Published by: Vandana Chhoker, Hitesh TalujaResearch Area: Wireless Communication
Organisation: Samalkha Group of Institutions, Panipat, HaryanaKeywords: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing, DVB-T, CFO, QAM, AWGN noise.
98. Typology of Retractable Roof Structure
Published by: Saloni Patidar, Vikas GandheResearch Area: Structure
Organisation: School Of Architecture IPS Academy, Indore, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Retractable Roof, Typology, Rigid Elements, Movability, Expendable
99. Server Initiated Model for Location Aware Web Application using Binary Search Tree
Published by: Shraddha Tiwari, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Dr. Raj Gaurang TewariResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: SRMCEM, LucknowKeywords: Location Based, Location Aware, Server Initiated, Binary search Tree.
100. E-commerce Testing Framework
Published by: Ramsha Fatima, Upasana DugalResearch Area: Software Testing
Organisation: Babu Banarasi Das University, LucknowKeywords: Software Testing, Agents, Ecommerce, Framework.
101. Energy Optimization and Variation of Cooling Load of Multistory Building at Same Latitude of Location with Different Degree of Rotation
Published by: Fultariya Jay .J, Mandal Niraj .S, Kalapurackal Swapnil .E, Desai Hemal .AResearch Area: Energy Optimization
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Technical Education And Research Center, Navsari, GujaratKeywords: Optimization, Orientation, HVAC.
102. Analysis and Optimization of Fixture for the Welding Of Automotive and Non-Automotive Components
Published by: Sneha Kailas Ubale, Sachin V. Lomte, Ajit KshirsagarResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Marathwada Institute of Technology, Aurangabad, MaharashtraKeywords: Welding Fixture, Analysis, Optimization, Fixture Design, Standard Unit.
103. Online Secure Payment System Using Shared Images
Published by: Bhupendra Singh, Prof. Monali Deshmuk, Zawed Ansari, Akshit PanditaResearch Area: Information Technology
Organisation: JSPM,S Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Pune university, MaharashtraKeywords: Visual Cryptography, Online Shopping, Stenography, Phishing, Safeguarding
104. Development of Speed- Flow Curve for Arterial Road
Published by: Mayank Kanani, R. G Motwani, H. K DaveResearch Area: Transportation Engineering
Organisation: Government Engineering College, Modasa, GujaratKeywords: Traffic Composition, Traffic parameter, Speed, Flow, Arterial roads
105. Review on Detection of Hypoglycaemia by Machine Learning Approach
Published by: Sannia, Shehnaz, Abhishek BhardwajResearch Area: Machine Learning
Organisation: CT Group of Institute, Jalandar, PunjabKeywords: Detection, Machine Learning, Hypoglycemia
106. Effect of Plastic Grocery Bags on Environment and Its Reuse
Published by: Mr. Yakub Ansari, Prof. F. I Chavan, Prof. M. HusainResearch Area: Civil Engineering (Environment)
Organisation: Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust College of Engineering and Technology, Jalgaon, MaharashtraKeywords: Plastic, Recycle, Incineration, Grocery Bags.
107. Replace of Asphalt with Waste Polythene in Bitumen Road
Published by: Mr. Yakub Ansari, Prof. F. I Chavan, Prof. M. Husain, Prof. Vajed ShaikhResearch Area: Civil Engineering (Environment)
Organisation: Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust College of Engineering and Technology, Jalgaon, MaharashtraKeywords: Plastic, Bitumen, Polyethylene, Asphalt, Aggregate.
108. A Novel Technique to Remove Duplicacy of Files and Encrypt the Data Files Symmetrically In Cloud Environment
Published by: Sandeep KaurResearch Area: Cloud Security
Organisation: Yadavindra College of Engineering and Technology, PunjabKeywords: Encryption, Security, AES, Sha1, Md5
109. Tumor and Edema Segmentation Using Efficient MFCM and MRG Algorithm
Published by: Rehna Kalam, M. Abdul RahmanResearch Area: Medical Image Processing
Organisation: University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaKeywords: Skull stripping, Filtering, Image Registration, Feature Extraction, Classification, Segmentation
110. Renal Cell Carcinoma Nuclear Grading Using 2d Textural Features for Kidney Images
Published by: Jayashree G. R, Dr. K. M Ravi Kumar, Ravi Kiran .RResearch Area: Electronics and Communication (Signal Processing)
Organisation: Sri Jagadguru Chandrasekaranathaswamiji Institute of Technology, Chikkaballapura, KarnatakaKeywords: 2D textural features, CLACHE (Contrast limited adaptive histogram equalization), GLCM (Gray level co-occurrence matrices), SVM (Support vector machine).
111. Preventing the Anonymous Authentication Using Cashma Technique
Published by: Santhosh, Prof. Dr. V. JayaRajResearch Area: Network Security,Web Security
Organisation: Bahrathidasan University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Web Security, Authentication, Continuous User Verification,CASHMA
112. Implementation of Pulse Compression for Space Applications
Published by: Arya V. J, Subha .VResearch Area: Communication
Organisation: Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaKeywords: Correlation, Chirp, LFM, Matched Filter, Pulse Compression, Radar
113. Survey Paper Analysis On Deblur Image Using Various Technique Method
Published by: Renuka Yadav, Munesh YadavResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: M.R.K Institute of Engineering &Technology, RewariKeywords: Deblur, Salt & pepper, Subspace, PSNR, Gaussian Noise, Impulse, DIP, MSE
114. Anomalous Behavior Detection in Crowded Environments Using Classifiers Artificial Neural Network and Support Vector Machine
Published by: Meenal Suryakant Vatsaraj, Prof. D. S BadeResearch Area: Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Organisation: Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology (ARIET), Thane, MaharashtraKeywords: Anomaly, Artificial Neural Network (Ann), Classifier, Computational Cost, Histogram of Oriented Gradients (Hog), Occlusion, Support Vector Machine (SVM), UCSD Dataset.
115. A Survey of Multipath Routing protocols in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks
Published by: N. Kusuma, Dr. A. SubramanyamResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Networks
Organisation: GITAM University Hyderabad Campus, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks (WMSN) ,Multipath routing
116. Aqua Silencer
Published by: Nitish Kumar, Virendra Pal Singh, Sudhanshu Raj, S. P. Madnawat, Mohan SinghResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Neelam College Of Engineering and Technology, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Aqua Silencer, Scrubber Tank, Perforated Tube, Exhaust Gas Manifold, Charcoal.
117. Analysis of Cooling Process for Data Centre’s at Africa
Published by: Asha Yadav, Minakshi MemoriaResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: World College of Technology & Management, Gurgaon, HaryanaKeywords: Server Rooms, Energy Efficiency, IEC 61499 standard, Cooling System, data center
118. Extracting Deblur Image Using Fuzzy Logic Approach from Impulse Noise in Dip
Published by: Renuka Yadav, Munesh YadavResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Mata Raj Kaur Institute of Engineering & Technology, RewariKeywords: Deblur, Digitized Image, Fuzzy Logic, Gaussian Noise, PSNR, Membership Function, MSE.
119. Recognition of Online Handwritten Characters Using Lipi Toolkit
Published by: Tanvi Zunjarrao, Uday JoshiResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar, MumbaiKeywords: Online Handwritten Character Recognition, LIPI Toolkit, Artificial Neural Network, Nearest Neighbour, Android
120. High Security Data Hiding in Videos Using Multi-Frame, Image Cropping and LSB Algorithm
Published by: Bharathi D. A, Anitha .P, Kiran S. MResearch Area: Network Security using Image processing
Organisation: BMS college of Engineering, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Steganography, LSB technique, MSE, PSNR
121. Efficient Timing Closure in SOC through Timing Quality Checks and Engineering Change Order
Published by: Shanthala .L, Dr. R. JayagowriResearch Area: Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI)
Organisation: BMS college of Engineering, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Data Path Optimization, Distributed Multi Scenario Analysis, Engineering Change Order Eco, Physically Aware, Timing Quality Checks
122. Investigation of Phenol Adsorption Characteristics by Chemically Treated Ganga Soil
Published by: Adwitiya Mullick, Ayan Kumar Bhar, Bishwarup Biswas, Mahua Ghosh, Piyali Sardar, Monal Dutta, Dipankar BhattacharyayResearch Area: Adsoprtion
Organisation: Calcutta Institute of Technology, Howrah, KolkataKeywords: Adsorption, Adsorbent, Phenol, Kinetics, Equilibrium.
123. Review on checkpoint optimization in WSN
Published by: Gurbhej Singh, Er. Aayushi ChadhaResearch Area: WSN
Organisation: Universal Institute of Engg. & Tech. IKG PTU JalandharKeywords: Check Point, Qos, Network
124. Review On Grid Wireless Sensor Energy Reduction Approaches
Published by: Deepak Bisht, Er. Aayushi ChadhaResearch Area: WSN
Organisation: Universal Institute of Engineering & Technology, I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, PunjabKeywords: Grid, Sensor, WSN, Optimization.
125. Design of Wave Generator and Pumping Aerator
Published by: Kaliki Sai Krishna Reddy, R. Nandhini, M. SujathaResearch Area: Aqua Culture
Organisation: Saveetha School of Engineering, ChennaiKeywords: Aquaculture, Aeration, Wave Generator, Pumping erator
126. Exhaust Manifold Optimisation and Structural Analysis through F.E.A Approach
Published by: Abhishek Srivastava, Dr. Shailendra SinhaResearch Area: I.C Engine, Finite Element Analysis
Organisation: Institute of Engineering and Technology Lucknow, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Exhaust Manifold, CFD analysis, Finite Element Approach, Plastic Deformations.
127. Strategies in Research
Published by: Garima MalhotraResearch Area: Economics
Organisation: Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Dev Nagar, Delhi UniversityKeywords: Research Strategies, Ontological Assumptions, Inductive, Deductive, Retroductive and Abductive Strategy
128. Fishers Management System Using Geo-Located in Android Application
Published by: Pavithra .R, Saranya .B, Prasanna Devi .P, Suganya .G, Kalaivani .JResearch Area: Android
Organisation: Krishnasamy College of Engineering and Technology/Anna UniversityKeywords: Fishery, Safety, GPS, GSM, Smartphone, Emergency Alert, IMBL
129. Synthetic Speech Spoofing Detection using MFCC and SVM
Published by: Anagha Sonawane, M. U InamdarResearch Area: Signal Processing
Organisation: Siddhant College of Engineering, Sudumbare, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Synthetic Speech Detection; Spoof Recognition; Automatic Speaker Verification; MFCC; SVM.
130. Optimization of Structure to Achieve Economy in Transportation
Published by: J. Ashwini, Dr. M. D. SubhanResearch Area: Traffic Survey
Organisation: AVN Institute Of Engineering And TechnologyKeywords: Road Bridge, Traffic Survey, Economy
131. Social Freedom of Female Teachers
Published by: Dr. Narendra Kumar SinghResearch Area: Teacher Education
Organisation: Raja Harpal Singh Mahavidyalay P.G College Singaramau, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Social freedom, Locality, Subjects, Tools, Measurement.
132. The Role of Satellite Zigbee Technology in Flood Monitoring and Communication System
Published by: P. Nivethitha, S. R Karthiga, C. ReikhaResearch Area: Based on Communication
Organisation: Krishnasamy College of Engineering & Technology, Cuddalore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Flood Monitoring System, ZigBee RFM 75, Mobile App, OTG cable, Water level sensor, Microcontroller, LCD, UART.
133. Patterned Fabric Defect Detection Using Wavelet Golden Image Subtraction Method
Published by: Sarojini Ganapati Naik, M. S Biradar, Kishor B. BhangaleResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Siddhant College of Engineering, Sudumbare, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Morphological Filter, Thresholding, Wavelet, Wavelet Decomposition, Wavelet Filter.
134. Conversion of Window Air Conditioner into Air Source Heat Pump and Experimentation on Heat Pump Setup
Published by: Vaibhav Borate, Akshay Bhandare, Navanath Gawali, Devendra Jagtap, Prof. S. H SonawaneResearch Area: Thermal
Organisation: Gokhale Education Society’s R. H. Sapat College of Engineering, Management Studies and Research, Nashik, MaharashtraKeywords: Heat Pump, Vapour-Compression, Heat Sink, Condenser, Evaporator
135. Location Based Smart Energy Meter
Published by: K. C Mohan Kumar, V. Venugopal Reddy, Y. BhaskarraoResearch Area: IOT
Organisation: Saveetha University, Kuthambakkam, Tamil NaduKeywords: Internet of Things (IOT), ThingSpeak, Wi-Fi module.
136. Study and Synthesis of Manganese Doped Tio2 Nanoparticles
Published by: P. Prudhvi Raj, Y. Bhaskar RaoResearch Area: Nano Materials and Sciences
Organisation: Saveetha University, DelhiKeywords: Nanoparticles, sol-gel, XRD, SEM, Band gap, Ferro-Magnetism, Simulation, DFT Tool
137. Improving the Performance for Crime Pattern Analysis Using Data Mining Techniques
Published by: Chhaya YadavResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Sharda University, DelhiKeywords: The k-means Clustering, KNN Algorithm, Decision Tree Algorithm and Prediction Method for Future Purpose, Is Used for the Classification and Clustering of Crimes
138. An IOT Approach to Monitor Water Quality Using MQTT Algorithm
Published by: Mehwish MirResearch Area: Internet of Things
Organisation: Sharda UniversityKeywords: Internet of Things, Arduino, MQTT, Raspberry Pi, Naive Baye’s Etc
139. Development of Data Mining Model for the Evaluation of Human Skill Placement in the Engineering Sector
Published by: Arun MishraResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Saroj Institute Of Technology & Management, Lucknow, Utter PradeshKeywords: Data Mining, Decision Tree, UCI datasets, C4.5* stat Algorithm.
140. Implementation of Anonymous and Secure Communication System with Group Signatures
Published by: Mr. Vaibhav P. Thakare, Prof . Chetan J. ShelkeResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: P. R. Patil Collage of Engg and Technology, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Anonymous Communication, Anonymous Authentication, Secure Channel, Identity-Based Encryption, Group Signature
141. Experimental Investigation of Mortar Cube with Pumice Powder and Ceramic Tile Powder
Published by: Jitha Mathew .VResearch Area: Civil Department
Organisation: Indira Gandhi institute of Engineering & Technology, KeralaKeywords: Pumice powder, Ceramic tile powder, Compressive strength test, Spilt tensile test, Density test.
142. Implementation of Secured Sensor Nodes Using Cryptographic Algorithms
Published by: M. Jothimeena, R. Sherin jennyResearch Area: Electronics
Organisation: Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Wireless Sensor Networks, Cryptographic Algorithms, AES Algorithm, Present Algorithm, Microcontroller, Simulation Results
143. Study Of Mechanical Behavoir Of Composite Material By Vibration Analysis
Published by: Rohit Raman, Upasana SaikiaResearch Area: Nature of Composite Material
Organisation: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Natural Fiber, Composite Material, Natural Frequency, Anova
144. Effect of the Fungicide Dimethomorph at Different Application Rates on Enzyme Activities in Groundnut (Arachis Hypogaea l.) Soils
Published by: P. Ramanamma, D. Meghana, V. RangaswamyResearch Area: Microbiology
Organisation: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Phosphatase, Urease, Dimethomorph, Groundnut soils.
145. Irrigation Water Management and Crop Production
Published by: Ebissa G. KResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Indian Institute of Technology, RoorkeeKeywords: Irrigation Water Management, Irrigation Crop Production, Cropping Pattern, Crop Water Requirement, Irrigation Schedule.
146. Video Transmission in Heterogeneous Network with Improved QOS
Published by: M. Edhayadharshini, AlameluResearch Area: Wireless Communication
Organisation: Anna University Regional Office, CoimbatoreKeywords: GA; Wi-Fi; Wi-Max; SNR; SVC.
147. Classification of Land and Marine Resources Using SVM Classifier
Published by: Raghunatha .M, Prof. Shobha .SResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Remote Sensing, satellite Imagery, High Resolution Images, Atmospheric Correction and Orthorectification, Pansharpening.
148. Face Recognition To Handle Facial Expression, Occlusions And Posture Variation
Published by: Bharti Khemani, Dr. Archana PatankarResearch Area: Face Recognition
Organisation: Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Face Recognition, Occlusion Detection, Biometrics, Quality Control, SVD, ORL dataset, PCA.
149. Improved Learning for Special Ones Using Image Mapping
Published by: Poorva Awale, Gaurav Bhosale, Vishakha Panchal, Prof.Suhas M. Patil, Shubham Kumbhar, Atish KulkarniResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: K. J. College of Engineering & Management Research, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Image mapping , Text mapping
150. Smart Vehicle
Published by: Avinash Gupta, Ashish Yadav, Yash Vardhan GaurResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: Sir Visvesvaraya Institute Of Technology, KarnatakaKeywords: Automobile, AFLS(adaptive front lighting system), Fog Sensor, Road Accidents, Solar Powered Batteries.
151. Software Agent Modelling Of Web Application
Published by: Arti Verma, Yogendra SinghResearch Area: Software Engineering
Organisation: Goel Group Of Institutions & Management, LucknowKeywords: Software Engineering, Software Applications, Multi Agents, Negotiation, Interaction.
152. Calibration of Bone Mineral Density Using Artificial Neural Network
Published by: Aruna .MResearch Area: Artificial Neural Network
Organisation: Maharaja Institute Of TechnologyKeywords: Osteoporosis, Bone Mineral Density, Electromyography, Artificial Neural Network.
153. Fabrication and Analysis of Freon Wheel
Published by: Dalli Murali Krishana, V. Jagadesh Babu, B. Anjaneyulu Naik, D. Asha SinduResearch Area: New Power Generation Method
Organisation: AKRG College of Engineering & Technology, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Freon Wheel, Cylinders
154. Antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of uropathogenic Escherichia coli and Urinary tract infection in pregnancy and their prevalence in female around Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Published by: Dr. Sujeet Kumar Tiwary, Dr. Rajendra Kr, Dr. S. Sharan, Dr. B. K Singh, Dr. S. K Sinha, Dr. N. K Jaiswal, Dr. R. K, Dr. K. KumariResearch Area: Microbiology and Physiology
Organisation: Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad, JharkhandKeywords: UPEC, UTI, Escherichia Coli, Antibiogram.
155. Agile Development Testing Paradigms
Published by: Saurabh SrivastavaResearch Area: Software Testing
Organisation: LPIT Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd, KeralaKeywords: Software Development, Agile Development, Agile Testing, E-commerce.
156. Seismic Analysis and Design of G+7 Residential Building Using STAADPRO
Published by: B. Gireesh BabuResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Gurunanak Institute of TechnologyKeywords: Seismic Analysis, Earthquake Excitation, Ordinary Moment Resisting Frame, Member Forces, Joint Displacement, Support Reaction, Storey Drift, Staad Pro V8i.
157. Closed Sequential Pattern Mining Using Binary Representation by Same Support Threshold Value
Published by: N. Jayaveeran, S. RameshResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Khadir Mohideen College, Adirampattinam, Tamil NaduKeywords: Mining, Same Support Value, Sequential Pattern, Closed Sequential
158. Matching Domination of Kronecker Product of Two Graphs
Published by: P. BhaskaruduResearch Area: Graph Theory
Organisation: S.V. Arts College, Tirupati, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Kronecker Product of Graphs, Domination Set, Domination Number, Connected Graphs, Odd Cycles, Degree, Regular Graphs, Bipartite Graphs.
159. Symbolism in Anita Desai’s Novels
Published by: Bandna SemwalResearch Area: Symbolism
Organisation: Garhwal University Campus Badsashithaul Tehri Garhwal, UttarakhandKeywords: Symbolism, Anita Desai, Social Perspective and Novels.
160. A Lot Can Happen Over Coffee (A Study with Special Reference to Cafe Coffee Day)
Published by: Dr. S. GayathryResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: SRM University, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Café Coffee Day, Coffee Plantations, Food Menu.
161. Intrapleural therapy for the prevention of recurrent spontaneous pneumothorax-A Randomized Comparative Evaluation of Bleomycin Pleurodesis & Autologous Blood Pleurodesis
Published by: Mudassir Ahmad Khan, M. Akbar Bhat, A. Majeed, Naveed Khan, Faheem, Hilal, Saima .N, Asif .MResearch Area: Medicine
Organisation: Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, J & KKeywords: Pneumothorax, Pleurodesis, Recurrent, Bleomycin, Autologous Blood
162. Study of Hopfield Neural Network for Noisy Random Patterns Using Evolutionary Approach
Published by: Srishti Gangwar, T. P SinghResearch Area: Artificial Neural Network
Organisation: Sharda UniversityKeywords: Hopfield neural network, Genetic algorithm, Hebbian learning rule, Random Patterns, Pattern storing and recalling.
163. Fingerprint Based Universal Debit Card
Published by: Dhonddev Suhas, Gajanan Deshmukh, Vishal Joshi, Nitin DawandeResearch Area: GSM Module
Organisation: D. Y. Patil College of Engineering, Ambi, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Fingerprint Sensor, ARM 7, 4×4 Matrix Keypad, GSM Module, Graphics LCD, Protos7.8i, Xilinx
164. A Trinity Approach for Secure Image Access and Retrieval in Cloud
Published by: T. E Bavisha, Ms. M. Madlin AshaResearch Area: Image Security
Organisation: Vivekanandha College of Engineering For Women(Autonomous), Tiruchengode, Tamil NaduKeywords: User Keyword, One Time Password (OTP), AES 128 bit Encryption/Decryption, Watermark, Segmentation, Least Significant Bit (LSB) Steganography, locality Sensitive Hashing(LSH).
165. Under Water Image Enhancement by Color Convolution with Total variation
Published by: Karamjit Kaur, Rajnish KansalResearch Area: Image
Organisation: ACET, Bhawanigarh, SangrurKeywords: PSNR, Image, Underwater, MSE, Noise
166. Monitoring Traffic Signal Destructions Using SVM Classifier
Published by: Shruthi .U, Prof. Srinivasalu .GResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Cambridge Institute Of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Image Pre-Processing, RGB to Grayscale Conversion, Median Filtering, Number Plate Extraction, Character Segmentation and SVM.
167. Effect of Environmental Parameters on Solar PV Performance with MPPT Techniques on Induction Motor Driven Water Pumping System
Published by: Vishakha GargResearch Area: Solar System (Renewable Energy)
Organisation: Faculty of Technology, Uttarakhand Technical University, DehradunKeywords: MPPT, CVC, P&O, p-v, DC-DC Converter
168. Combining Left and Right Palm Print Images for more Accurate Personal Identification
Published by: Shruthi .NResearch Area: Signal Processing
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology, BangaloreKeywords: Palm print, feature Extraction, Bio metrics,
169. Novel Approach of Text Classification by SVM-RBF Kernel and Linear SVC
Published by: Gurvir Kaur, Er. Parvinder KaurResearch Area: Artificial Intelligence
Organisation: Shaheed Udham Singh Engineering College, Tangori, PunjabKeywords: NLP, KNN, SVC, Text Classification
170. Fuzzy Based Stable Election Protocol for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks
Published by: Nimisha, Faseeh Ahmad, Dr. K. K SharmaResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: GITM LucknowKeywords: Wireless Sensor Network, Energy Efficiency, Network Lifetime, Fuzzy Logic, SEP
171. Review on Anticancer Activity of Medicinal Plants
Published by: Manivel .G, Kandasamy C. S, Hariprasad .R, Baskar .K, Jegadeesh .S, Venkatanarayanan .RResearch Area: Anti Cancer Activity
Organisation: R.V.S College Of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sulur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Medicinal Plants, Anticancer Agents, Bioactive Compounds.
172. Regularization of Contract Labour
Published by: Arun SasiResearch Area: Labour Law
Organisation: National University of Study and Research in Law, RanchiKeywords: Contract Labour, Regularization, Sham, Camouflage.
173. Age Estimation Using Classifier Artificial Neural Network and Support Vector Machine Based On Face Images.
Published by: Rajan Vishnu Parab, Prof. Dattatray S. BadeResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology (ARIET), Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Artificial Neural Network(ANN); Support Vector Machine(SVM); Binary Classifier; Cost Sensitive Ordinal Hyperplane Ranker(CSOHR); Biologically Inspired Features(BIF); Median Filter(MF);Scattering Transform(ST)
174. Traffic Monitoring System Using IR Sensors
Published by: Deekshitha, Disha D, Malavika, SoumyaResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Shree Devi Institute of TechnologyKeywords: IR sensors,microcontrollers,bridges,smart city developments,LED displays.
175. Classification and Retrieval of Texture Images Using Gabor Filtering and Statistical Features
Published by: Vaishnavi Gadewar, Apoorva Deshmukh, Akshay Ekurge, Ashok ShindeResearch Area: Image Processing & Retrieval System
Organisation: International Institute Of Information Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Texture, Feature Vector, Feature Extraction, Distance Matrices, Precision & Recall
176. Voice Based Email for Blind People
Published by: K. Jayachandran, P. AnbumaniResearch Area: Android
Organisation: Krishnasamy College of Engineering & Technology, Cuddalore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Email assistance for visually challenged, Speech_To_Text Converter, Text_To_Speech Converter.
177. An Object Tracking Mechanism in Wireless Sensor Networks
Published by: Pinki Rathee, Sanjeev IndoraResearch Area: Networks
Organisation: Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Sonepat, HaryanaKeywords: Wireless Sensor Network, Sensor Placement, Wireless Sensor Networks, DOA Localization, RSS Localization
178. Literacy Level of Muslim Girls in Uttar Pradesh
Published by: Pooja Singh, Dr. Meena BhandariResearch Area: Education
Organisation: Noida International University, Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Muslim Women, Literacy Rate, Islam, Educational Status and Uttar Pradesh
179. Rural Road Pavement Performance Evaluation and Design
Published by: Vivek Poonia, Mohit R. Raina, Naveen Kumar, Hitanshu Bhagat, Pravin J. Gorde, Yash WanjariResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering, Management & Research, Akurdi,MaharashtraKeywords: Pavement, Roughness, Inventory, Shoulder, Bitumen, Potholes, Raveling, Axle Load, MSA.
180. Secure Data Retrieval For Decentralized Disruption Tolerant Military Networks
Published by: Miss. S. Anitha, Miss. K. Induja, Miss. N. Ramya, Mr. R. SathishkumarResearch Area: PHP
Organisation: Krishnasamy College Of Engineering And Technology, Anna University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Data Retrieval, Encrypt, Decrypt, Storage Node, Cipher text-policy.
181. Designing and Performance Evaluation of Digital Video Tide-Marking Using 3D DWT Technique
Digital tide-marking is a way or technology that hides statistics right into a digital media. It’s far a two-manner which entails embedding and extraction. Video tide-marking approach is by some means much like picture tide-marking. This mechanism is used to overcome the hassle of security, copyright and content authentication of the digital media. The goal of this scheme is to create a tide-marking device to make a video comfier. In this paper, we proposed a virtual video tide-marking method with multi-degree discrete 3-D wavelet transform using MATLAB. Inside the proposed method, first, the video frames are extracted from the host video. Then, each body gets watermarked with multi-level discrete 3-D wavelet transforms the use of a key which is also known as embedding. After that, each watermarked video body get reconstructed. Watermarked video is obtained after reconstruction of watermarked video body. The effectiveness of body is evaluated using body satisfactory measures in opposition to some attacks.
Published by: Shekhar, Chetan MarwahaResearch Area: Digital Watermarking
Organisation: SBIT, SonipatKeywords: Digital watermarking, Embedding, Extraction, Video Watermarking, 3- D Wavelet Transform
182. QR Code Based Image Steganography
Published by: Ashwini Warang, Dr. Archana PatankarResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Thadomal Shahani Engineering CollegeKeywords: Steganography, DWT, QR code, AES, Payload, PSNR.
183. Microstructural Characterisation of Thermal Spray Coatings on Stainless Steel AISI Ss-316 L
Published by: Hitesh Saini, Er. Pardeep SinghResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Ramgarhia Institute of Engineering & Technology, Phagwara, PhagwaraKeywords: SEM, Phases, Cracks.
184. Wear characterisation of thermal spray coatings on Stainless Steel 316 L
Published by: Hitesh Saini, Pardeep SinghResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Ramgarhia Institute of Engineering & Technology, PhagwaraKeywords: Wear, Single Layer, Multi-Layer, Wear Rate.
185. Analysis of Adaptive Neuro–Fuzzy Based Expert System for Parkinson’s disease Diagnosis
Published by: Pawanpreet Kaur, Harshdeep Trehan, Varinderjit Kaur, Dr. Naveen DhillonResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: Ramgarhia Institute of Engineering & Technology, Phagwara, PunjabKeywords: Parkinson’s Disease; Expert System; diseases; ANFIS; Neuro Fuzzy.
186. Experimental Reduction of Combustion Noise at Idle Speed in a Single Cylinder CRDI Diesel Engine BT Optimizing the Fuel Injection Pressure
Published by: Rupinder Singh, Pardeep Singh, Jaswinder SinghResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Ramgarhia Institute of Engineering & Technology, Phagwara, PunjabKeywords: Single Cylinder CRDi Engine.
187. Oral Ulcers -Diagnosis A Dilemma
Published by: Dr. Smriti Ticku, Dr. Prashanth Rajaram, Dr. Beema Vinod Kumar, Dr. Purva MansabdarResearch Area: Oral Surgery
Organisation: Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Oral Ulcer, Apthous Ulcer.
188. An Improved Energy Efficient Threshold Based Routing For Wireless Sensor Networks
Published by: Govind Lal Yadav, Harikesh PandeyResearch Area: Networks
Organisation: Rameshwaram Institute of Technology & Management, Uttar Pradesh, LucknowKeywords: Wireless Sensor Networks, Energy Efficiency, Network Lifetime, Stability.
189. Secure and Constant Cost Public Cloud Storage Auditing with Deduplication
Published by: Shubham Srivastav, Harikesh PandeyResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Rameshwaram Institute of Technology & Management, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Integrity, Retrievability, Deduplication, Authentication.
190. The Experimental Reduction of Combustion Noise at Idle Speed in a 4 Cylinder CRDI Diesel Engine by Optimizing the Fuel Injection Pressure
Published by: Jaswinder SinghResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Ramgarhia Institute of Engineering & Technology, PhagwaraKeywords: CRDI, Idle Speed, Fuel Injection Pressure, ECU.
191. Study of Polymer Matrix Composite with Natural Particulate/Fiber in PMC : A Review
Published by: Shivanku Chauhan, Rajesh Kumar BhushanResearch Area: Composite Material
Organisation: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (A Central University) Bilaspur, ChhattisgarhKeywords: Polymer Matrix Composite, Particulate, Reinforcement.
192. Review On Power System Reconfiguration and Loss Minimization for an Distribution Systems
Published by: Amandeep, Shavet Sharma, Akshay RanaResearch Area: Power System
Organisation: Sri Sai College of Engineering & Technology, BadhaniKeywords: Power System, Loss Minimization
193. Analysis of Heat Reduction through Roof Using Innovative Insulation Technique
Published by: A. Muralimanohar, Dr. J. Amos Robert Jayachandran, S. SrinathResearch Area: Energy Managment
Organisation: Mahendra Institute of Technology, Namakkal, Tamil NaduKeywords: Thermal insulation, Power Consumption, Cooling Load
194. Comparison of Techniques for Diabetic Retinopathy Detection Using Image Processing
Published by: Deshmukh Prajakta, Chavan Shruti, Rodrigues Winnie, Shinde AshokResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: International Institute of Information Technology, College, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Diabetic Retinopathy, Exudates.
195. Segmentation of Brain MRI Using Multilevel Iterative Discrete PSO Based SVM
Published by: Dhanya G. S, Dr. R. Joshua Samuel Raj, Sam Silva AResearch Area: Biomedical Image Processing
Organisation: Rajas Engineering College, Tirunelveli, TamilnaduKeywords: PSO, Partitioning, Refinement, Recursive, SVM
196. Digital Money Monitoring
Published by: S. Divya Bharathi, D. Divya, S. Barath, K. Sakthipriya, S. VijayalakshmiResearch Area: Dot Net
Organisation: Krishnasamy College Of Engineering And Technology, Cuddalore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Unique id, Auditing, Black Money, Tracking.
197. Enhance Energy Efficient Low Cost WSN System for Precision in Agriculture Zone
Published by: Prashant Suresh Mahure, Amit Fulsunge, Kartik IngoleResearch Area: Electronics and Communication
Organisation: Tulsiramji Gaikwad Patil College Of Engineering, RTMNU University, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Sensors, Computing Resources, WSN, Tracing Management, Policy-Making.
198. Laplace Transforms and Its Applications
Published by: Manju DeviResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: S.D. (P.G.) College, Panipat, HaryanaKeywords: Algebraic Relations, Algorithm
199. PSLQ Algorithm: A New Approach In Mathematics Experimental
Published by: Manju DeviResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: S.D. (P.G.) College, Panipat, HaryanaKeywords: Algebraic Relations, Algorithm
200. A Review on the Page Recommendation Model using Machine Learning Approaches
Published by: Ramandeep Sharma, Samarth KapoorResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Swami Devi Dyal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panchkula, HaryanaKeywords: Product Recommendations, K-Nearest Neighbor, E-Commerce Ranking, Accessibility, Pattern Recognition
201. Spectrum Senesing by Cognative Radio with Hybrid Metaheuristics
Published by: Rahul Kumar, Kanchan Bala JaswalResearch Area: WSN
Organisation: L.R. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Himachal PradeshKeywords: Cognitive Radio (CR), Primary User (PU), Secondary User (SU), Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO), Ant Colony Optimization (ACO), Probability of False alert (Pfalse), Probability of discovery (Pdet), throughput
202. Augmentation of Batching Plant Productivity without Affecting the Quality of Concrete
Published by: Sudeshna WawhalResearch Area: Construction Management
Organisation: Imperial College of Engineering and Research, Wagholi, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Ready Mix Concrete, Stochastic Models, Operating Constraints, Truck Dispatching.
203. ZigBee Based Real Time Weather Monitoring System Using MATLAB GUI
Published by: K. Tanveer Alam, Mahammad Dada .VResearch Area: Embedded Systems, Networking and Internet of Things
Organisation: Rayalaseema Univerisity, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Microcontroller, ZigBee, MATLAB.
204. Virtual Reality a Communication Tool in Architecture Education
Published by: Prof. Ismita SinghResearch Area: Architecture Education
Organisation: Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, HaryanaKeywords: Interrelations, Transitions, Experiential, Domains, Architectural Design Studio.
205. Survey of Various Load Balancing Techniques in MANETs
Published by: Megha Talwar, Chetan MarwahaResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, PunjabKeywords: MANETS, link breakage, load balancing.
206. On Some Statistically Convergent Double Sequence Spaces Defined By Orlicz Functions
Published by: Dr. Naveen Kumar SrivastavaResearch Area: Functional Analysis
Organisation: St. Andrew’s College, Gorakhpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Orlicz Functions, -Condition, Statistical Convergence, Solid Space, Complete Space.
207. Bitopological Connected Graph
Published by: U. RajkumarResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: PRIST University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Topology, Set- Indexer, Set-Graceful, Embedding and Completeness.
208. Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation in India
Published by: Priyanka Sengar, B. K UpadhyayResearch Area: Rural Development
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya, Chitrakoot, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Agriculture, Poverty, Alleviation, Rural Development, Formulating Policies, Regulations, Acts Pertaining.
209. Seclusion, Categorization and Molecular Documentation of Microorganisms from Intestine of Gut from Fish by Using 16s R DNA Sequencing
Published by: R. Senthil Malar, Dr. A. Kumaraswamy, Dr. T. Selvamohan, N. K ParameswaranResearch Area: Bioinformatics
Organisation: Sivanthi Aditanar College, Nagercoil, Tamil NaduKeywords: DNA Sequence, NCBI, Bacilliussp, Pseudomonas sp.
210. IOT Based Waste Management System for Smart Cities
Published by: Akhil Nair .R, Dr. P. ValarmathieResearch Area: Internet Of Things
Organisation: Saveetha Engineering CollegeKeywords: IR Sensor, RF Module, ARM Processor, Smart Citizen’s, RF Receivers
211. Literature Review on Sugar Mill Coupling and It`s Bearing Materials
Published by: Vinod P. Hage, A. U. Gandigude, G. IratkarResearch Area: CAD, CAM, FEA, Sugar, Mill
Organisation: Dnyanganga College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Sugar Mill, AHP, Link Coupling, Nylon Impregnated with 6% of oil, PEEK.
212. Designing and Performance Evaluation of a 3-Level Watermarking Based On Encryption and Compression
Published by: Kirtika Gupta, C. S. RaiResearch Area: Data Security
Organisation: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, DelhiKeywords: Watermarking, Wavelet Compression, Encryption, MSE, PSNR
213. Design and Analysis of Composite Tank with End Domes
Published by: Ramesh Kumar .M, S. RajaResearch Area: Composite Materials
Organisation: JP College of Engineering, Agarakattu, Tamil NaduKeywords: Composite Tank, Domes.
214. Hiding Information in Encrypted Video Stream by Using Code word Technique
Published by: Gote Yogita Ram, Prof. Ashruba KordeResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Khurana Sawant Institute of Engineering & Technology , Hingoli, MaharashtraKeywords: Information Hiding, Encrypted Domain, Code word Substituting, Decrypted Domain
215. Efficient Use of Safety and Emergency Management on a Construction Site
Published by: Makarand P. Garole, Uday PhatakResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: JSPM’s Imperial College of Engineering & Research, Wagholi, PuneKeywords: Construction Industry, Labor Force, Accidents, Injuries, Safety, Safe Environment.
216. Big Data in Cloud Computing
Published by: Mythreyee .S, Poornima Purohit, Apoorva D.R, Harshitha .R, Lathashree P.VResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Bangalore Institute of TechnologyKeywords: Big Data, Big Data in Cloud, Hadoop, Map Reduce
217. Review on Load Balancing Techniques for Mobile AD HOC Networks
Published by: Harpreet Rupra, Rasbir SinghResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: RIMT, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda, PunjabKeywords: MANETs, Load Balancing, Lifetime.
218. Performance Analysis of Various 4-Wheelers with IC Engines for Hybridization
Published by: Hitha .P, Siri .S Sosale, Sushmitha .S, Rekha K. RResearch Area: Electronics and communication
Organisation: SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Hybridization, Hub Motor, Clutch, Drive Train, IC Engine.
219. Design and Fabrication of Automatic Fruits Peeling Machine
Published by: Praveen Kumar S. Nahata, Oruganti Santhosh, Poorna Chandra G. S, Utkrash Sahu, Manjunath Naik H. RResearch Area: Manufacturing
Organisation: SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Parts of Machine are Pulley, Dc Motor, Gears, Shaft, Cutting Tool
220. Eco-Ethological Study on Semnopithecus Entellus in Chitrakoot (Satna), Madhya Pradesh
Published by: Manoj Kumar Mishra, Surya Kant ChaturvediResearch Area: Wild Life Biology
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Chitrakoot, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Troop, Florivorous, Langur, Circadian, Juvenile
221. Virtual Wardrobe
Published by: Harshini .S, Gokul .SResearch Area: Artificial Intelligence
Organisation: RMK Engineering College, Tamil NaduKeywords: Photogrammentry, Magicmirror, Virtusize, Xbox Kinect.
222. Electricity Generation Using Air Borne Wind Turbine
Published by: Bhaskar .T, Madhu Sudan Reddy, Basava S. MannurResearch Area: Renewable Energy Resource, Electrical
Organisation: Alliance University, KarnatakaKeywords: Magenn Air Rotor System, Airborne Wind Generator
223. Study of Tosca of Cloud Application with Its Services
Published by: Snehal V. Raut, Dr. H. R DeshmukhResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Dr. Rajendra Gode Institute of Technology and Research, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: TOSCA-Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications
224. Enhancement in Cooperative Positioning Using Ad-Hoc on Demand Vector Protocol in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Network
Published by: Prachi Vasant Magare, Kailash T. JadhaoResearch Area: Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Organisation: Institute of Engineering and Technology (ARIET) Thane, MaharashtraKeywords: RSSI(receiving signal strength indicator), RSU(roadside unit), RREQ (Route Request), RREP (Route reply), VANET, AODV, CP, CAM (Collision Avoidance Messages), It’s (Intelligent transportation system).
225. Designing and Performance Evaluation of Low Bit Rate Audio Streaming Over Wireless Personal Area Network
Published by: Manoj, Gurpeet KaurResearch Area: Wireless Personal Area Network
Organisation: Shri Balwant Institute of Technology, SonepatKeywords: IEEE 802.15.4, Media Access Control, Zigbee, Audio Data, Medium Access Control (Mac)
226. Design and Analysis of Hybrid Nanogrid
Published by: Vijeta Pal, Sourabh Maheshwari, Ameer FaisalResearch Area: Nano Grid
Organisation: Doon College of Engineering & Technology, SarahanpurKeywords: Distributed Energy Resources (DERs), Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) and Perturb & Observe (P&O)
227. Implementing Secure And Efficient Auditing Protocol For Cloud Storage
Published by: Manisha L. Narad, Prof. Amruta AmuneResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management Ahmednagar, MaharashtraKeywords: Cloud Storage Auditing, Network Coding, Security, User Anonymity, Third-Party Public Auditing, Deduplication, Confidentiality
228. Homomorphism and Isomorphism of Rough Group
Published by: L. JesmalarResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: Holy Cross College, Tripura, AgartalaKeywords: Rough Group, Upper Rough Group, Rough Subgroup, Homomorphism and Isomorphism of Upper Rough Group
229. RER: Reactive Efficient Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks
Published by: Ranjan .V, Vishmitha K. V, Sushmitha J. V, Vidyashree R. KotiResearch Area: Computer Networks
Organisation: P. E. S Institute of Technology and Management, Shivamogga, KarnatakaKeywords: Wireless sensor networks, RouteRequest, Biased backoff scheme, RouteReply, Cooperative forwarding, unreliable links
230. Impact of Attacks on Permutation Only Image Encryption Scheme
Published by: Ambare Snehal BharatResearch Area: Information Security
Organisation: G. H. Raisoni College of Engineering, AhmednagarKeywords: Chosen-Plaintext Attack, Cryptanalysis, Image Encryption, Permutation
231. Comparative Study of Low Cost Adsorbents in the Elimination of Methylene Blue Dye from Aqueous Solutions
Published by: M. Padmaja, R. PamilaResearch Area: Environmental Engineering
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad,TelanganaKeywords: Adsorption, Banana Peels, Egg Shell, Methylene Blue, Plantain Flower Petals, Snake Gourd Seeds
232. Performance Evaluation of Modified Clipping and Filtering Method for PAPR Reduction
Published by: Komal, Manisha SharmaResearch Area: Wireless Communication
Organisation: Gateway Institute of Engg. & Technology, HaryanaKeywords: OFDM, PAPR, Clipping and Filtering, Selective Mapping (SLM), Partial Transmit Sequence (PTS), etc.
233. A Modular Feedforward Phase/Frequency Detector Design for High Speed PLL
Published by: Raju Patel, Aparna KarwalResearch Area: VLSI Design & Embedded System
Organisation: Disha Institute of Management and Technology, Raipur, ChhattisgarhKeywords: PFD, PLL, Feedforward, TSMC, CMOS.
234. Performance of Strip Footing On Slope Stabilized With Piles
Published by: Surabhi S. Somwanshi, Dhatrak A. I, Thakare S. WResearch Area: Geotechnical Engineering
Organisation: Government College of Engineering, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Slope Stabilization, Piles, Pile Row Locations, Bearing Capacity, BCR
235. Performance of Equal Skirted Strip Footing Resting On Sand Slope Subjected To Lateral Load
Published by: Pratieksha S. Deshmukh, Thakare S. W, Dhatrak A. IResearch Area: Geotechnical Engineering
Organisation: Government College of Engineering, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Equal Skirted footing, Strip Footing, Sand Slope, Lateral Load, Ultimate lateral Load Capacity
236. Improving the Speed of Data Leakage
Published by: Pooja A. Dagadkhair, Vidya JagtapResearch Area: Information Security
Organisation: G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Ahmednagar, MaharashtraKeywords: Content Inspection, Data Leakage, Encryption, Parallelism, Privacy, Sampling.
237. A Survey on Contextual Operation using pair wise Ranking and COT for Recommender Systems
Published by: Sachin Madhukar Kolase, Prof. V. V JagtapResearch Area: Wireless Networks and Communication
Organisation: G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Ahmednagar, MaharashtraKeywords: Recommender Systems, Contextual Information
238. Design and Fabrication of Hand Operated Vacuum Cleaner
Published by: Pravesh Kumar Singh, Ritesh Kumar, Shashi Kant, Vivek Kumar Tiwari, T. MadhusudhanResearch Area: Design and Manufacturing
Organisation: SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Spur Gear, Shaft, Centrifugal Impeller, Chain Drive, Dust Particle, Bearings
239. Current Regulations for Labelling and Advertising Of Nutritional Supplements
Published by: Yacob .M, Ramesh Reddy .K, Alagusundaram .M, Jayachandra Reddy .PResearch Area: Nutritional Regulations
Organisation: Krishna Teja Pharmacy College, Tirupati, Andhra PradeshKeywords: DSHEA, Dietary Recommendations, NLEA, Nutritional Regulations, Nutritional Labelling, Federal Trade Commission, Code of Federal Regulation.
240. Password Based Circuit Breaker with GSM Module
Published by: Yash Pal GautamResearch Area: Modify the Keyword Using the GSM Module Send the Message
Organisation: IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam UniversiityKeywords: Microcontroller, LCD, GSM Module, Relay, Regulator.
241. Design and Implementation of HDLC Controller Using VHDL Code
Published by: Payal Gupta, Pankaj GulhaneResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Disha Institute Of Management And Technology, Raipur, ChhattisgarhKeywords: CRC, HDLC, full duplex, FIFO, Flag Register.
242. Contextual Operation Using Pair Wise Ranking and Cot for Recommender Systems
Published by: Sachin Madhukar Kolase, Prof. V. V JagtapResearch Area: Wireless Networks and Communication
Organisation: G. H Raisoni College Of Engineering and Management, Ahmednagar, MaharashtraKeywords: Recommender Systems, Contextual Information
243. Faculty Information System(FIS)
Published by: Barge Sandesh, P. Phaniram Prasad, Sree Ananth Kumar .P, Musam Ahmed, Soumya .NResearch Area: Faculty Management
Organisation: Ballari Institute Of Technology and Management, Ballari, KarnatakaKeywords: Faculty session allotment, Sending SMS to parents, IA marks/Attendance, Faculty management system, FIS.
244. Online Internet Knowledge Management System for College
Published by: Vikas .R, Venkateshwar .A, Nikesh Reddy, Tilak Kumar, Ranjeet .HResearch Area: Applications Of Knowledge Management
Organisation: Ballari Institute Of Technology and Management, Ballari, KarnatakaKeywords: Knowledge, Knowledge Management System, Intranet, KMS for college , Organization.
245. A Review E-Mail Spam Detection and SVM Classfication Techniques
Published by: Shradhanjali, Prof. Toran VermaResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, BhilaiKeywords: Spam, Spam detection techniques, Email classification
246. E-Mail Spam Detection and Classfication Using SVM and Feature Extraction
Published by: Shradhanjali, Prof. Toran VermaResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, BhilaiKeywords: Spam, Types of Spam , Email Spam, Classification, SVM.
247. A Survey Paper on Approaches of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Published by: Samta Tembhekar, Monika KanojiyaResearch Area: Natural Language Processing
Organisation: Kavikulguru Institute of Technology & Science, Ramtek, MaharashtraKeywords: Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Text Mining, Human Language.
248. Geospatial Based Study to Predict Future Shoreline Positions from Historical Data for a Part of Palk Bay Coast, South India
Published by: Kumara Ganesh .UResearch Area: Remote sensing
Organisation: Centre for Remote SensingKeywords: Shoreline, Erosion, Accretion, DSAS, LRR, Tondi, Protruding Delta
249. Experimental Investigation of Hardness Value of Coir Fiber/Epoxy Resin Composite
Published by: Mr. Bochare R. H, Prof. Gidde R. RResearch Area: Composite Material
Organisation: Shri Vithal Education & Research Institute, Solapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Hardness, Coir Fiber, Volume Fraction, Epoxy Resin, NaOH
250. Averaging Representation of Standard Face Images and Recognition by KPCA and GFMTAveraging Representation of Standard Face Images and Recognition by KPCA and GFMT
Published by: Jagan Kumar, GeethaResearch Area: Computer Science Engineering
Organisation: Garuda Aerospace Private Limited, Tamil NaduKeywords: Face-recognition, KPCA, GFMT, Triangulation, Morphing and averaging.
251. Current Trends in Regulatory Authority Actions against Misbranded and Adulterated Drugs
Published by: Doni Prakash Kumar, Umasankar .K, Alagusundaram .M, Jayachandra Reddy .PResearch Area: Drug Regulatory Affairs
Organisation: Pharmaceutics & Drug Regulatory AffairsKeywords: Adulteration, Misbranding Drugs, Crude Drug, Substandard drug.
252. Current Trends in Follow up Procedures with MOH for the Registration of the Pharmaceutical Products
Published by: Satyanarayana Reddy Bijivemula, Alagusundaram .M, Jayachandra Reddy .PResearch Area: Drug Regulatory Affairs
Organisation: Pharmaceutics & Drug Regulatory AffairsKeywords: Regulatory Authorities, International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Common Technical Document (CTD), Marketing Authorization (MA)
253. Emerging Issues and Challenges in Banking and Financial Services on Indian Economy- Post Demonetization
Published by: V. KanakalathaResearch Area: Management
Organisation: St. John PG College, HyadrabadKeywords: Demonetization , Capital Markets ,Legal Tender.
254. Utilization of Demolished Brick & Marble Waste in Concrete for Partial Replacement Of Coarse Aggregate
Published by: Md. Mamun, Zeeshan Khan, Amir Mirza BaigResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Al Falah University Dhauj, Faridabad, HaryanaKeywords: Demolished Brick & Marble Waste, Slump Test, Compresive & Split Tensile Strength
255. FPGA Implementation of Built In Self Repair Technique for Hard & Soft Errors in Memories
Published by: Sojy Yacob, Anu C. KunjachanResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Vazhakulam, P.O, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam, KeralaKeywords: BIST – Built In Self-Test, SEC-DED – Single Error Correction Double Error Detection, FPGA – Field Programmable Gate Array, BISR – Built In Self Repair, BIST – Built In Self-Test
256. Effect of Green Gram FLDs on income of the among Green Gram Growers in Dewas District (M.P.)
Published by: Kavita Padiyar, Dr. Sandhya Choudhary, Dr. Abhay Wankhede, Dr. V. K SwarnakarResearch Area: Agriculture
Organisation: College of Agriculture, Indore, Madhya PradeshKeywords: ATMA- Agriculture Technological Management Agency, FLD- Front Line Demonstration
257. Application of Graph Theory in Matrix Representation
Published by: Sanjay Kumar Bisen, Dr. Arivnd Kumar YadavResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: PG Government College, Datia, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Direct Graph, Simple Graph, Graph Node, Edge, Path, Cycle, Circuits
258. Production of Bio-Ethanol from Biomass (Press Mud)
Published by: Sangram S. Pawar, Dr. Prakash Chavan, Dr. Sandeep BankarResearch Area: Chemical Technology, Biotechnology
Organisation: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Bioethanol, Fermentation, Press Mud, Pretreatment.
259. Home Automation Based On IOT
Published by: A. Mathi, P. ThilagavathyResearch Area: IOT
Organisation: Sasurie Academy of Engineering, Tamil NaduKeywords: Cloud Networking, Multi-touch Mobile Devices.
260. Detection and Removal of Shadows for Side Scan Sonar Images By Effective Image Processing Algorithms
Published by: Vikas .AResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Dayanand Sagar College of EngineeringKeywords: Side Scan Sonar, Fuzzy C-means Clustering, Inpainting
261. A Review on Static Analysis and Material Optimization using FEA of Centrifugal Pump Impeller
Published by: Ghanshyam G. Iratkar, A. U. GandigudeResearch Area: FEA
Organisation: Dnyanganga College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Centrifugal Pump Impeller, FEA, Static Analysis, Material Optimization
262. MYPAL-A Fingertip Technology Using Cloud Computing
Published by: Heena Batra, Parul TushirResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: International Institute of Technology & Management,Murthal(IITM)Keywords: Service at Your Fingertip, Cloud Data Storage, Reliable Product, Artificial Intelligence, Trust.
263. Pneumatic Based Auto Railway Gate Control System
Published by: Jimmi Kumar Bharti, Akash Bhardwaj, Akhil Das, Mishal RajResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering Automation
Organisation: RNS Institute Of Technology, KarnatakaKeywords: PBARGCS (Pneumatic Based Auto Railway Gate Control System)
264. Analysis of Sino-Nasal Diseases Causing Proptosis
Published by: Dr. Naeem Akhtar, Dr. Adeel Niaz, Dr. Muhammad Waqas, Dr. Muhammad Anees -ur- RehmanResearch Area: OTO-Rhino-Laryngology
Organisation: Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, PakistanKeywords: Proptosis, Nasal Polyps, Sino-Nasal Diseases, Fungal Rhinosinusitis.
265. An Empirical Analysis of the Influence of Reformative and Rehabilitative Methods for Juvenile Delinquents in India
Published by: Sonia ShaliResearch Area: Social Science and Humanities
Organisation: Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar, GujaratKeywords: Juvenile Justice System, Reformative and Rehabilitative Methods, Therapeutic Methods, Correctional Methods, Transitional Phase
266. Review and Study of Water Hyacinth and Their Application on Environment
Published by: Shubhangi A. Lakade, Sagar M. GawandeResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Anatrao Pawar College of Engineering and Research, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Aquatic Plant, Growth, Water Hyacinth
267. Current Regulations for Herbal Products
Published by: Chaduvu Ramkrishna, Jayachandra Reddy .P, Alagusundaram .MResearch Area: Herbal Drug
Organisation: Pharmaceutics & Drug Regulatory AffairsKeywords: Herbal Drug, Efficacy, Regulations, Practices, Quality, Safety, Traditional Uses
268. Estimation Model on Facade in High Rise Building
Published by: Swapnali Sharad Onkar, Prof. Sanghmesh Ghale, Prof. S. V Pathaskar, Prof. Meena KaulgiResearch Area: Construction & Management
Organisation: DY Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, MaharashtraKeywords: Construction Management, Facade, Scheduling, Multiple regression.
269. Orthotic (Pressure Sensing Insole) Using FSR Sensor for People Suffering With Foot Pronation
Published by: Munish, Sarita, Dr. S. L YadavResearch Area: Biomedical Engineering
Organisation: DCRUST, MurthalKeywords: Pronation, Sensor, Orthotic, FSR (Force Sensing Resistors)
270. Monitoring and Controlling of Different Process Parameters by Using LabVIEW and Arduino
Published by: Prashant A. Shirke, Umesh Thorkar, Kalyani B. Kshirsagar, Shamal G. Pusdekar, Rani J. WelukarResearch Area: Industrial Automation
Organisation: Government Ayurved College, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: LabVIEW, Arduino, LM 35, Ultrasonic Distance Sensors
271. Water Scarcity and Rain Harvesting Method- A Case Study of Diphu Town, Assam India
Published by: Rebecca KramsapiResearch Area: Geography
Organisation: North Eastern Hill University, ShillongKeywords: Water, Scarcity, Rain Harvesting, Population Increase
272. An Enlightment Of Diagnosis Of Pandu Vyadhi By Clinical Presentation And Its Management By Combination Of Aarogyavardhini Vati With Mandur Bhasm And Punarnavadi Mandur -A Single Case Study
Published by: Dr. Vinita Bhayekar, Dr. Meera Aurangabadkar, Dr. G. H Kodvani, Dr. G. G. Asati, Dr. Pranali BhendeResearch Area: GAC Nagpur, OPD
Organisation: Government Ayurved College, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Pandu Vyadhi, Aarogyavardhini vati, Punarnavadi Mandur, Mandur Bhasm.
273. Comparative Study of Seismic Behaviour of Open Ground Storey Buildings, After Replacing Rectangular Columns with Circular Columns
Published by: Kapil VermaResearch Area: Structural Engineering
Organisation: SIMS, PuneKeywords: Non-Linear Static Procedure; Reinforced Concrete Frame; Pushover Analysis; Target Displacement; Yield Strength; Pushover Curve