1. Journey to Cloud – From Hesitant Beginning to a Feasible Reality
Published by: Jyoti MResearch Area: Information Technology
Organisation: TCS Ltd.Keywords: Cloud, Organizations, Applications, Systems.
2. Growth of Technology – How Evolution of Mankind is closely related to the Evolution of Technology
Published by: Jyoti MResearch Area: Information Technology
Organisation: TCS Ltd.Keywords: Technology, Innovation, Devices.
3. Modern Public Transport System
Published by: Prof. M. K Sangole, Kiran V. Nagare, Sujata V. Nehete, Pallavi Y. GangurdeResearch Area: Electronics and Telecommunication
Organisation: Sandip Institute Of Engineering and Management, Nashik, MaharashtraKeywords: Transport System, Smart Card, Chip, Tickets.
4. Remote Health Monitoring System Using Internet of Things
Published by: Vegnesh Nadar, Mr. Prashob Bharathan, Mr. Sandesh WayalResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: D.Y Patil College Of Engineering, Talegaon, PuneKeywords: Internet of Things, Healthcare System, Sensors, Data Centres, Portable Devices.
5. A Review on Optimization of Machining Parameters for Different Materials
Published by: Mr. H R Ghan, Mr. A A Hashmi, Dr. M M DhobeResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: P.E.S. College of Engineering, Nagsenvana , AurangabadKeywords: Fatigue Life Improvement, Corrosion Resistance, Aesthetics, Parameters, Optimization, Materials.
6. Increasing Productivity & Quality of Products by Implementations of Automation in Manufacturing Sectors
Published by: Niraj Chandrakant Chaudhari, Pavitra D Patil, Mayur R. Chaudhari, Pankaj K. Lanje, Mayur S. MoreResearch Area: Impact of Industrial Automation
Organisation: School of Management Studies, NMU, JalgaonKeywords: Manufacturing, Automation, PLC, SCADA.
7. Pre-programmed Multiroom Operation and Power Curtailment Using Bluetooth
Published by: Manish Sachan, Neelanshu Varshney, Shubham JainResearch Area: Home Automation
Organisation: Institute of Engineering and Technology, LucknowKeywords: Smart home, Arduino, Automation, Bluetooth Module, Manual override, Power Saver.
8. Analysis: Design Optimization of Vortex Tube
Published by: Mr. H. R Ghan, Mr. A. A Hashmi, Dr. M. M DhobeResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: P.E.S. College of Engineering, Aurangabad, MaharashtraKeywords: Vortex Tube, Design, Optimization, Temperature, Air-Conditioning.
9. A Review on the Concept of Druti
Published by: Dr. Arunkumar Jesingbhai ChavdaResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain Ayurvedic Medical College, Hospital & P.G. Centre, Gadag, KarnatakaKeywords: Garbhadruti, Bahyadruti, Druti lakshana, Nirlepatvam, Drutatvam.
10. MEMS Sensor Based Approach for Gesture Recognition to Control Media in Computer
Published by: Kunal R. JambhulkarResearch Area: Embedded Systems
Organisation: Nagpur Institute of TechnologyKeywords: Gesture Recognition, MEMS, Teensy, Accelerometer
11. Design and Experimental Study on Automatic Cloth Retrieval and Drying System
Published by: Siva Siddharth I. S, Sathish Kumar B. S, Selvaganapathy .M, Kumaresan .GResearch Area: Design
Organisation: Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Tamil NaduKeywords: Solar Panel, Battery, Rain Sensor, Pulley.
12. Live Video Segmentation and Tracking Video Object
Published by: Harun Adam Shaikh, Dhanashree Arote, Trupti Phatak, Prof. Nilima NikamResearch Area: Computer Science And Engineering
Organisation: Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute of Engineering and Technology Karjat, MaharashtraKeywords: Segmentation, Foreground, Background.
13. Survey on Different Approaches of Detection of Gray Hole Attack in MANET
Published by: Geetanjali, Jyoti GuptaResearch Area: MANET
Organisation: Sirda Group of Institute, Sundernagar, Himachal PradeshKeywords: MANET, WSN Communication, Ad-Hoc Network.
14. Meta Modeling Using Prediction Correlation for Solar Powered Battery Charge- Discharge System for a Wireless Sensor Node
Published by: Dr. Ashok .J, Ms. Pradnya P. MirajkarResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Networks
Organisation: Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering & Technology, Sangli, MaharashtraKeywords: Wireless Sensor, MATLAB, LABVIEW.
15. Designing and Performance Evaluation of S and C Slot Rectangular Microstrip Patch Array Antenna
Published by: Bindia, Ayushi AggarwalResearch Area: Wireless Communication
Organisation: Hindu Institute of Technology (Polytechnic) ,Sonepat, HaryanaKeywords: Antenna, Directivity, Gain, HFSS, Radiation Pattern, SAR
16. Electrical Current Signature Analysis
Published by: Abhishek Singh, Deepak Singh, Narendra Singh, Pulkit Gupta, Mr. Piyush AgnihotriResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, KanpurKeywords: Arduino, GSM Module, Internet of Things
17. Performance Evaluation of Advanced STBC MIMO Wireless Communication System with Channel Estimation Based Block Coding
Published by: Ayushi Aggarwal, BindiaResearch Area: Wireless Communication
Organisation: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, DelhiKeywords: Antenna, Directivity, Gain, HFSS, Radiation Pattern, SAR.
18. Power Quality Improvement of Three Phase System Using Shunt Active Power Filter
Published by: Niklesh Das, Sandeep MudeResearch Area: Power Quality Improvement
Organisation: KDK College of Engineering, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Harmonic Distortion, Shunt Active Power Filter, (P-Q) and (Id-Iq) Control Strategies, Pi Controller.
19. Flood Monitoring System Using Microcontroller (Pic18f45k22) With Effective Implementation of Embedded C
Published by: Dineshkar.S, C. Akshay, N. Aakash, DR. R. MuruganResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Rampuram, ChennaiKeywords: GSM (Global system for mobile communication) (SIM900), Pressure Sensor (MPX5050), Microcontroller (PIC18F45K22), Linear Voltage Regulator (LM317), Voltage Regulator IC (LM7805)
20. Does Location Difference Determines Political Awareness
Published by: V. Sasikala, Dr. S. FranciscaResearch Area: Education
Organisation: St. Ignatius College of Education, Palayamkottai,Tamil NaduKeywords: Political Awareness, College Students, Location.
21. Present Position of Agriculture in India
Published by: Dr. Sangappa V. MamanshettyResearch Area: Agriculture
Organisation: Government First Grade College, Chincholi, KarnatakaKeywords: Agriculture, Economy, Government, Budget, Disaster Management.
22. Image Fusion based on Integration of Wavelet and Curvelet Fusion Methods
Published by: Barkha Panda, Prabhakar SharmaResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: RIT Raipur, CSVTU Bhilai, Raipur, ChattisgarhKeywords: Image Fusion, Spatial Domain, Transform Domain Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Discrete Wavelet Transform (DWT), Curvelet Transform.
23. Numerical Analysis of Aerofoil Section of Blade Of axial Flow Fan at Different Angle Of Attack
Published by: Anil Yadav, Meghna Pathak, Dr. P. K SharmaResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: National Institutional Ranking Framework, Bhopal, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Axial Flow Fan, Aerofoil, Angle of attack, Lift and Drag, CFD.
24. Partial Replacement of Fine Aggregate with GGBS
Published by: Yogesh Biyani, Jyoti R. Mali, Piyush Bagul, Pradip Pandhare, Hemant Bafna, Mandar JoshiResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust College of Engineering and Technology, Bambhori, Jalgaon, MaharashtraKeywords: GGBS, Compressive Strength, Tensile Strength.
25. Trend Analysis of Precipitation Data and its Spatio-temporal assessment in West Flowing River Basin of Kutch, Saurashtra and Marwar (WFR-KSM) Basin, India
Published by: Ila Agnihotri, Dr. M. P. Punia, Dr. J. R. SharmaResearch Area: GIS, Climate Change
Organisation: Indian Space Research Organization, Jodhpur, RajasthanKeywords: Trend, Climate, Precipitation, Rainfall, Remote Sensing, GIS, Spatial, Mann-Kendall Test, Theil- Sen slope.
26. Skew Minimization with Low Power for Wide Voltage Range Using Coarse Grain Technique
Published by: Moonisha S. N, Anitha .R, Nikila .G, Murali Parthasarathy .K, Nandhini .MResearch Area: Skew and Power Minimization
Organisation: Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Coarse Grain Technique, Level Up Shifter, Power Mode Aware Buffers, Power Gating, Power Minimization.
27. A Survey on Authentication in Cloud Computing For Data Storage Security
Published by: Mohammed UbadaResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil NaduKeywords: Cloud Computing, Authentication, Data Security.
28. An Assessment on Clustering and its Protocols in VANET
Published by: A. MythiliResearch Area: Computer Networks
Organisation: Bharathiar University, Tamil NaduKeywords: VANET, Clustering, Protocols, Algorithm.
29. Wormhole Attack Prevention and Detection in MANETs Using HRL Method
Published by: Neelima Singla, Ramanjeet SinghResearch Area: Electronics & Communication
Organisation: Ludhiana College of Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana, PunjabKeywords: AODV, Packet Delivery Ratio, Routing Protocols, Throughput, Wormhole Attack
30. Black hole Attack in Mobile ad Hoc Networks: A Review
Published by: Harsimran Kaur, KamalJeet MangatResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Punjabi university, Punjab,Keywords: MANETs, Black Hole, Wormhole, DDos
31. A Review on Performance Analysis of Energy Detection Technique for Cognitive Radio over Different Windowing Techniques
Published by: Preeti Garud, Shivangini MoryaResearch Area: Cognitive Radio
Organisation: Sagar Institute of Research and Technology, Bhopal, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Primary User, Secondary User, Spectrum Sensing & Window Technique.
32. Analysing Two-Term Dot Product of Multiplier Using Floating Point and Booth Multiplier
Published by: Mukesh Krishna .R, Mohana Priya .S, Manicka Vasagam .P, Dr. B. Vinoth KumarResearch Area: Floating Point Multiplier
Organisation: Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi, Tamil NaduKeywords: Dot-Product Unit Fused Floating Point Operations, Booth Multiplier Normalization, Rounding Operations, Latency and VHDL.
33. Cosmic Radiation Raining Down on Earth and Malignancy Nexus
Published by: Moubani BandyopadhyayResearch Area: Cosmic Radiation and Its Effects, Astrophysics.
Organisation: Jadavpur University, KolkataKeywords: Electromagnetic Radiation, Cosmic Rays, Electroscopes, Cosmic Ray Air Shower, (Crater).
34. Self Operated Petrol Pump
Published by: Pooja Ashok Dalavi, C. R. Dongarsane, Sunaina Golandag, Snehal PowarResearch Area: Embbeded System
Organisation: Shivaji University, Kolhapur, MaharashtraKeywords: GSM, LCD, GUI , Automation.
35. Privacy Preserving and Secure Data Integrity Protection Security in Regenerating Coding Based Public Cloud Storage
Published by: Monika B. Thakare, N. M DhandeResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Agnihotri College Of Engineering, Wardha, MaharashtraKeywords: Cloud Storage, Privacy Preserving, Public Auditing, Data Integrity.
36. Automated Diagnosis of Heart Disease using Random Forest Algorithm
Published by: Priya Rajendra Patil, S. A KinariwalaResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Marathwada Institute Of Technology, Chola, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Data Mining
37. Design & Optimization of Finfet Based Schmitt Trigger Using Leakage Reduction Techniques
Published by: Priyadharshini .M, Anitha .R, Saranya .P, Sindhu .M, Sindhu .KResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Sri Shakthi Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Mtcmos, Dtcmos, Sleep Transistor, Leakage Current, Low Power, Leakage Reduction.
38. Analysis and Improved Performance of ANN Based Chaotic Generator
Published by: Sona Mishra, Amit MishraResearch Area: Ann Based Chaotic Generator
Organisation: V.I.T.S, Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Ann Based Chaotic Generator, Chaotic Neural Network, Cryptography.
39. Design of Aging Aware Reliable Multiplier Using Mixed Bypassing Technique
Published by: Gowthami .G, S. Suganya, Karthika .G, Deepika .D, Indhumathi .NResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: VSB College Of Engineering Technical Campus, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Adaptive Hold Logic (ahl), Temperature Instability, Mixed Bypassing Technique, Unreliable Latency.
40. Control of Vehicle Pollution Through IOT
Published by: Rose Sweetlin .T, Priyadharshini .D, Preethi .S, Sikkandar Sulaiman .AResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, CoimbatoreKeywords: Toxic Gases, Spectrophotometry, Monitoring Unit, Internet of Things, Permitted Level.
41. Advanced Control Web Based Home Automation with Raspberry PI
Published by: Dr. Ashok .J, Chavan J. J, Patil P. V, Naik P. SResearch Area: Electronics and Telecommunication
Organisation: Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering & Technology, Ashta, MaharashtraKeywords: Raspberry PI, Home Appliance, Relay Webpage.
42. Design and Verification of MPSoC on FPGA with Built-in Self Test
Published by: Dhatchayani. K, Abinaya .R, Brunthvini .P, Deepa .S, Yamuna .SResearch Area: VlSI
Organisation: Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology.Keywords: MPSoC, BIST, Shared Bus, Fault Detection, Quartus, Questasim.
43. Sense of Touch in Robots Using Optoelectronic Prosthesis
Published by: R. JananiResearch Area: Robotics
Organisation: Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Tamil NaduKeywords: Tactile Sensing, Robot, Optoelectronic Prosthesis.
44. Clockwork Universe
Published by: Rageena JosephResearch Area: Physics
Organisation: Newman College, Thodupuzha, KeralaKeywords: Deneb i, Like Proxima, Protostars Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR The Hertzprung-Russel Diagram Proxima Centuari, The Light Messenger.
45. Opuntia Stricta: As Medicinal Plant
Published by: Aarti V. Pawar, Suresh G. Killedar, Vivek G. DhuriResearch Area: Pharmacognosy
Organisation: Bharti Vidyapeeth Collage of Pharmacy, kolhapur.Keywords: Opuntia Stricta, Cactaceae, Betacyanin, Food Colorant, Nutrient .
46. Towards A Dynamic Revelation of Shrewd Administrations in the Social Internet of Things
Published by: Aslam Karjagi, Md Azharuddin Adhoni, Md Imtiyaz Gulbarga, Sayed Md Mubashir Qureshi, Jabeen PatelResearch Area: Internet of Things
Organisation: SECAB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vijaypur, KarnatakaKeywords: Social Internet of Things (SIOT), Internet of Things (IOT), Context-Awareness, Semantic Reasoning Services, Discovery Service Framework.
47. A Survey on How Main Method Working in C Programming
Published by: G. Anupama, M. Phani Anusha, Y. VasanthiResearch Area: C Programming
Organisation: KKR & KSR Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Prototype, User Defined, Predefined, Return Type, Arguments, Invoking, Command Line Arguments.
48. Optimize workflow scheduling Using Hybrid Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) & Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) Algorithm in Cloud Environment
Published by: Misha Goyal, Mehak AggarwalResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Lala Lajpat Rai Engineering College, Moga, PunjabKeywords: Pso, Aco, Cloud, Workflow.
49. A Review on Distribution Feeder Reconfiguration Methods
Published by: K. K. S. V. V Prakasa Rao, V. C Veera ReddyResearch Area: Power Systems-Electrical Engineering
Organisation: Satish Dhawan Space Centre or Sriharikota High Altitude Range, Sriharikota, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Distribution System, Feeder Reconfiguration, Optimization Technique, Heuristic Method, Computational Effort, Loss Reduction and Genetic Algorithm Approach.
50. Insilico studies on Taste Receptor Gene (Tas2r38) and Tas2r38 Protein interaction with Ligands PTC and PROP using Docking Approach
Published by: Manisha Mathur, Parakh Sharma, Faiza S. Khan, Mrunmai PednekarResearch Area: Zoology and Bioinformatics
Organisation: G.N Khalsa College, Matunga, MumbaiKeywords: PTC, PROP, TAS2R38 GENE, GPCR, DOCKING
51. ANXA5 Gene: An Insilco approach for SNP analysis associated with RPL
Published by: Nasreen Sultana, Jeevan Amos. S, Kasturi. KResearch Area: Genomics
Organisation: Acharya Nagarjuna UniversityKeywords: Recurrent spontaneous abortions, Annexin A5 gene, Single Nucleotide polymorphism, SIFT, POLYPHEAN, MUTANT-I, HOPE.
52. A comparative Docking Analysis of Non-carcinogenic DNA staining Dyes to propose the best Alternative to Ethidium Bromide
Published by: Manisha Mathur, Parakh Sharma, Priyanka Yadav, Christy JosephResearch Area: Zoology & Bioinformatics
Organisation: Mumbai UniversityKeywords: Ethidium Bromide, Intercalating Agents, Fluorescent Dyes, Non-Carcinogenic.
53. Android Based Digital Attendance Recording System
Published by: Mr. Satish H. Jadhav, Ashutosh B. MakoneResearch Area: Android Technology
Organisation: Marathwada Institute of Technology, MaharashtraKeywords: Attendance Recording, Bluetooth and Fingerprint Authentication, Android Technology, Mobile Phone, PHP, MySQL, Web Server.
54. A Review: Design and Implementation of IOT Gateway
Published by: Pushpa N Methekar, Girish R. TalmaleResearch Area: Embedded systems
Organisation: G.H. Raisoni college of Engineering, NagpurKeywords: IOT, GATEWAY, WSN, ZIGBEE, WI-FI.
55. A Review: Design and Implementation of Wireless Sensor Node For IoT Gateway
Published by: Sushama L. Satpute, Sachin GawateResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: G. H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: IOT, WSN, ZigBee Transmitter, Zigbee Receiver, Wi-Fi.
56. Review of MANET on different Clustering approaches
Published by: Arun Kumar Sharma, Pradeep Kumar GaurResearch Area: Wireless Network
Organisation: Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rupnagar, PunjabKeywords: MANET, WSN, Optimization, Clustering
57. Assessment of Carbon Monoxide at Traffic Signals,Toll Plazas and in Main Roadside Built Houses and Impact of its Chronic Exposure on Public Health
Published by: Dr. Manisha Mathur, Gaurang Mathur, Meeta MathurResearch Area: Zoology
Organisation: Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Matunga, MumbaiKeywords: Carbon Monoxide, Traffic Signals, Police, Toll Plazas, Read Side House.
58. Evaluation of Process to Bay Level Networking Delay in IEC 61850 Substation Communication System
Published by: Priyanka sharmaResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: Punjabi Universty, PatialaKeywords: OPNET Modeler, Reliability, SAS, Switched Ethernet Networks.
59. IOT Based Waste Management for Smart Cities
Published by: Swapnil Kuwar, Nikam Mangesh, Patil Avinash, Godse AvinashResearch Area: IOT
Organisation: Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management, Nashik, MaharashtraKeywords: Arduino, ESP8266 WIFI MODULE, GPS.
60. Doctor Patient Interaction System for Android
Published by: N. Bhuvaneswari, M. Latha, E. RanjithResearch Area: Android
Organisation: Anna UniversityKeywords: Developing rapidly, Distance, Terminals, Android, Communication.
61. Energy Efficient Vehicle with Antitheft and Accident Control System
Published by: Tushar Gajanan Tayade, Manoj SonuneResearch Area: Electronics & Telecommunication
Organisation: Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Face detection, Power generation, Speed control, GSM and GPS.
62. Congestion Control in Wireless Communication with Multiple Radio Interfaces
Published by: Ms. Pranali Ghadge, Suraj Kurde, Ms. Vrushali Uttarwar, Ms. Supriya PadwalResearch Area: Wireless Comunication
Organisation: Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering and Technology, Talegaon Dabhade, MaharashtraKeywords: Congestion Control, Mobile Interface, TCP, MPTCP, Wireless Communication, Network Layer.
63. Stochastic Economic Load Dispatch using Pareto Distribution with Multiple Fuels Local Convex by Bacterial Foraging Optimization
Published by: Akshay Rana, Shavet Sharma, AmandeepResearch Area: Electrical
Organisation: Sri Sai College of Engineering & Technology, BadhaniKeywords: Economic Load Dispatch (ELD), Multiple Fuel Generation, Bacterial Foraging Optimization (BFO).
64. Power System Loss Minimization Using Flower Pollination Algorithm(FPA)-A Comparative Study
Published by: Amandeep, Shavet Sharma, Akshay RanaResearch Area: Electrical
Organisation: Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technology, Badhani, PunjabKeywords: FPA, BFO, DG, Motors.
65. Simulation of MPPT Based Multilevel CUK Converter
Published by: Nikunj B. PatelResearch Area: Power Electronics Converter
Organisation: LD College of Engineering and Technology, AhmedabadKeywords: PV Module, DC-DC Converter, Multilevel, MPPT, P&O Algorithm.
66. A Review on Improve Energy Efficiency in Cognitive Radio Ad Hoc Networks by Selecting Secondary User
Published by: Raghunath K. Borkar, Prof. Sheshnarayan GhungradResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: MSS College of Engineering and Technology, Jalna, MaharashtraKeywords: Wireless Networks, Routing Algorithm, Load Balancing, Congestion Control, Energy Efficiency.
67. Effect of Microwave (Mw) Treatments of Resistant and Native Starches
Published by: Asha KumariResearch Area: Microwave Heat and Starches
Organisation: Ranchi University, JharkhandKeywords: Native Starch, Resistant Starch, Microwave (MW), Enzymatic Digestibility, Food Process.
68. Automated Performance Evaluation System
Published by: Sana Akhai, Ruchi Karia, Aniket Mahadik, Akshat Shah, Manya GidwaniResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: EDM, Data Visualization, Universities, Limited Tutoring Resources, Recommendations.
69. IOT Based Water Management System for Smart City
Published by: Patawala Amatulla Hakimuddin, Bansode Navanath Pandurang, Bhong Yogesh .P, Zadbuke Ashwini .SResearch Area: Embedded Systems
Organisation: S. B. Patil College of Engineering, Indapur, MaharashtraKeywords: IOT, Ph Sensor, Wifi, Conductivity Sensor.
70. Assessment of Mortality (Lc50) Of Cythion and Dieldrine by Filter Paper Contact Test on Earthworm Esenia Feotida
Published by: Ahmad Shahzad, S. S PawarResearch Area: Zoology
Organisation: Government Vidarbha Institute of Science & Humanities, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Filter Paper, Cythion, Dieldrine, Esenia feotida.
71. Healthcare Prediction Analysis in Big Data using Random Forest Classifier
Published by: Subhapriya. P, R. Sujatha, K. MeghanaResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, PuducherryKeywords: Big Data, Data Mining, Random Forest Classifier, Healthcare, Knowledge Discovery in Database.
72. Implementation of 3 Phase 4 Wire Energy Meter of Class 0.5 Accuracy
Published by: Sanjay Dhumal, Vinodpuri R. GosaviResearch Area: Electronics Engineering
Organisation: MIT College, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Msp430 Microcontroller, Energy Meter, Σδ Adc, Max 3232 IC, Real-Time Clock.
73. Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Lactobacillus Acidophilus and White Rot Fungus- A Comparative Study
Published by: Kalaivani .K, Dr. Puniethaa PrabhuResearch Area: Nanotechnology
Organisation: K. S. Rangasamy College of Technology, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Biosynthesis, Silver Nanoparticle, UV-VIS, FTIR, SEM, Antimicrobial Activity.
74. Personalized Document Retrieval Using Text Mining
Published by: Meda Sai Kheerthana, Sushmitha K. S, Geethika .RResearch Area: Text Mining
Organisation: R.V College of EngineeringKeywords: Document Retrieval, Text Mining, Personalization, Tf-Idf, Cosine Similarity, Personalized Search.
75. Classification of Copy Move Forgery and Normal Images By ORB Features And SVM Classifier
Published by: Er. Nisha, Er. Rajnish KansalResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: ACET Bhawanigarh, IndiaKeywords: Copy Move Forgery, SVM, ORB.
76. A Survey of Fog Computing and its Applications
Published by: S. Sanjeev, Satyam ThusuResearch Area: Cloud Computing, IoT
Organisation: R.V College of Engineering, BengaluruKeywords: Fog Computing, Edge Computing, Mobile Cloud Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, Cloud Computing.
77. Enhancement of Instrumentation Safety System for Upstream Oil & Gas Sector
Published by: Mitesh Patel, Dr. Vipul Shah, Mr. Bhagatsinh DodiaResearch Area: Safety System Oil & GAS
Organisation: Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, GujaratKeywords: SIS, PID, DCS, SCS.
78. Attitude Towards Androgynization of Roles Among Males Working in Socially Accepted Jobs for Men and Women
Published by: Dr. Gauri Kadam, Yogita UbheResearch Area: Psychology
Organisation: Dr. D.Y.Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College, Pimpri, MaharashtraKeywords: Androgynization of Roles, Model, Prescription of Behaviour, Reinforcement of Behaviour, Exposure to Varied Occupations, Socially Accepted Jobs for Men, Socially Accepted Jobs for Women.
79. Image Processing Technique for Plant Disease Identification Using FCM Clustering Technique
Published by: Niveditha C. R, Megha .S, SowmyaShree .N, Vidhya .KResearch Area: Digital Image Processing
Organisation: East west institute of technology, BengaluruKeywords: FCM clustering, Automatic recognition, SVM, Plant leaves diseases, Symptom, Prevention, Image Segmentation.
80. Improving the Academic Performance of Weak Students in Technical Education Quality Improvement Program through An Equity Action Plan: Guidance Brief
Published by: Prof. Ismita SinghResearch Area: Architecture Education
Organisation: Manav Rachna International University, FaridabadKeywords: Academic Performance, Guidance Brief, Equity Action Plan.
81. GSM Based ATM Money Transaction System
Published by: K. Renuka DeviResearch Area: Embedded Systems
Organisation: Gouthami Institute of Technology and Management for Women, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Gsm Modem, Sim card, Max232, Keil Microversion, Embedded C-Language, At89s52.
82. Campus Commune Navigation System
Published by: Vedant Soni, Arnab Tarwani, Vipul SawlaniResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, NagpurKeywords: Navigation, Application, Android, College, 3d Object, Path.
83. Leap Motion Control Using Virtual Automation
Published by: Bhavana Gojare, S. Y Kanawade, Kalpana Bodhak, Shubham SurveResearch Area: Automation
Organisation: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Nashik, MaharashtraKeywords: Raspberry pi 3 Module, Python, Gesture Recognition, Robotic Arm, Leap Motion Sensor.
84. Optimization of Area and Power Consumption In Carry Select Adder By Using BEC
Published by: N. Mageshwari, N. Sasipriya, R. RamyaResearch Area: Low Power
Organisation: As-Salam College of Engineering and Technology, Thanjavur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), Conventional Adder, CSLA, Low Power, FPGA.
85. Blood Donor Communication
Published by: Natesh Pandi .P, Samaya Karuppan .V, Ramya .PResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Sri Vidya College of Engineering & Technology, Virudhunagar, Tamil NaduKeywords: Donor management, Blood Bank Management, Hospital Management, Blood Bank Details, Blood Request, Donor Communication.
86. Analysis of Transient Stability Using Power World Simulator
Published by: Mona A. Dokrimare, Kavita Dhote, Madhumita Nandane, Mohini Fandi, Mohini Umale, Sayali GudadheResearch Area: Power World Simulator
Organisation: Smt. Rajashree Mulak College of Engineering For Women, NagpurKeywords: Transient Stability, Load Flow, Three Phase Balanced Fault, Nine Bus System.
87. Design and Implementation of Single Level And Multi-Level CUK Converter In Dc Load Applications
Published by: Nikunj B. PatelResearch Area: Power Electronics Converter
Organisation: Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering, AhmedabadKeywords: Dc-dc Converter, Multilevel, CUK Converter, Hardware Implementation, DC Load Application.
88. A Comparative Analysis Wireless Sensor Routing On Heterogeneity Cluster Using Pollination Optimization Technique
Published by: Amandeep Kaur, Ms. Nafiza ManResearch Area: Wireless Network
Organisation: Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran, ChandigarhKeywords: FPA, CH, Optimization, Leach.
89. Nearest ATM in My Location
Published by: Lakshmi Varsha .D, Nandhini S. M, Ramya .PResearch Area: Dot Net
Organisation: Sri Vidya College Of Engineering & Technology, Virudhunagar, Tamil NaduKeywords: GPS, Geographical Information, Rating Prediction Model, Recommendation, Geo Social Factor.
90. One Round Privacy Preserving Meeting Location for Smartphone Applications
Published by: Vishnu Priya .G, Vinitha .P, Vanaja .BResearch Area: Android
Organisation: Sri Vidya College Of Engineering & Technology, Virudhunagar, Tamil NaduKeywords: GPS(Global Postioning System),ENMP(Efficient Notification Meeting Point).
91. Proactive Measures to Avoid Illegal Construction
Published by: A. Karthikeyan, N. Mohan PrabhuResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Mount Zion College of Engineering and Technology, Pudukkottai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Data Mining, Social Media Streams, Machine Learning, Probability, Data Management, Android, Application.
92. Modification of Screw Pump by Using Intelligent Pump for Lifting Viscous Molasses in Sugar House Distillation Section
Published by: Vasekar Balaji Pandurang, Nevase Varad Mohan, Khalate Onkar Subhash, Bhagwat Amol Ganpat, Sangram D. JadhavResearch Area: Agriculture (Sugar Industry)
Organisation: SVPM’s College Of Engineering, Maharashtra, Malegaon Budruk, MaharashtraKeywords: Pneumatic Pump, High Viscous Fluid, Electrical Motor, PLC.
93. To Evaluate the Efficacy Of Jambira Pinda Sweda In Females Suffering From Sandhigatavata (Osteoarthritis)
Published by: Dr. Manoj .RResearch Area: Panchakarma-Ayurveda
Organisation: Bhagvan Mahaveer Jain Ayurveda Medical College, KarnatakaKeywords: Sandhigata Vata, Osteoarthritis, Jambira Pinda Sweda.
94. Design an Elliptical Shaped UWB Antenna Enhanced Bandwidth by using NOTCH
Published by: Rashmi, Pushpendra SinghResearch Area: Microstrit Patch Antenna
Organisation: Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg, ChhattisgarhKeywords: Ultra Wide Band, CPW Feed, WLAN, Slots, MSA.
95. A Review on Currently Available Different Self-Inflating Tyre Systems in Commercial Vehicles
Published by: Swapnil N. Kadam, Amol N. PatilResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: D. Y. Patil School of Engineering, Lohegaon, MaharashtraKeywords: Pressure, Safety, Environmental, Mileage, Self-Inflating.
96. Ultrasound Applications in Medical Sciences
Published by: Dr. S. V Ranganayakulu, Sanathana Ravi, K. SudhakarResearch Area: Ultrasonics
Organisation: Rural Development Society, Bankura, West BengalKeywords: Ultrasound, Diagnostics, Therapeutics, Surgery, Applications.
97. Performance of Hydroxy Gas on Diesel Engine
Published by: Rahul R. Shitole, Sourabh S. Magdum, Nikhil S. Raut, Sanket Mane, P. B BoradeResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: RSSOER, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Hydroxy Gas, SFC, Indicated Power, HHO kit, Diesel Engine.
98. Extraction, Characterization and Utilization of Different Plant Pigments as PH Indicators in Titrimetric Analysis
Published by: Trupti S. Ghatage, Suresh G. Killedar, Mayuri A. Hajare, Mrunalini M. JoshiResearch Area: Pharmaceutical Analysis
Organisation: Bharati Vidyapeeth College Of Pharmacy, Kolhapur, MaharashtraKeywords: PH Indicators, Plant Pigments, Acid-Base Titrations, Ph Sensitivity.
99. Epidemic Disease Detection and Forecasting: A Survey
Published by: Siddharth Satish, Smitha G. RResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: R. V College Of Engineering, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Epidemic Diseases, Disease Forecast, Pathogen Detection, Bio Surveillance, Epidemic Breakout Detection.
100. A Survey on Partition Based Parallel Data Mining Algorithms for Clustering
Published by: Monika AalResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: C.U. Shah University, Surendranagar, GujaratKeywords: Clustering, Partition Algorithm, K-Means, K-Medoid.
101. Clinical Profile And Management Of Multiple Urolithiasis
Published by: Dr. Pratik Hire, Dr. Suryapratap Singh Tomar, Dr. Kiran KherResearch Area: Urosurgery
Organisation: Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, MaharashtraKeywords: Urolthiasis Management, Rural setup.
102. Working Of Air Compressor with Aid of Speed Braker
Published by: P. Naveen kumar, V. Dinesh kumar, A. Gokulnath, S. Vinoth kumarResearch Area: Energy Engineering
Organisation: K.S.R College of Engineering, Tiruchengode, Tamil Nadu.Keywords: Speed Breaker, Air Compressor, Pressurized Air Generation, Traffic, Return Springs.
103. Laser Wall: Possibilities and Scope in Indian Defense System
Published by: Ashutosh Dhar Dwivedi, Raj Lakshmi ShuklaResearch Area: LASER Technology
Organisation: IEC College Of Engineering, Noida, Uttar PradeshKeywords: LASER, Infrared camera, GPS System, Microcontroller.
104. Role of Information Technology in Human Resources Management
Published by: Jyoti RohillaResearch Area: HRM
Organisation: University Of DelhiKeywords: Information Technology (It), Human Resources Management, Recruitment, Human Resources Development.
105. Big Data Analytics for the Social Security Smart (SSS) Card (National Identity Card) Usage for All Citizens
Published by: AmbigaResearch Area: Big Data Analytics
Organisation: Sri Akilandeswari Womens College, Vandavasi, Tamil NaduKeywords: Data Mining, Smart Card, Techniques, Application
106. Design and Fabrication of Low Cost Additive Manufacturing Machine
Published by: Pradeep R. Shedge, Ajay D. More, Sarang N. Chachar, Aniket K. Kamble, Dipak D. Kirve, Prof. S. M Huddedar, R. R. NarkarResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanashree Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing, Fused Deposition Modeling, Rapid Prototyping.
107. Space Vector Control Method for PM-BLDC Motor
Published by: Ramesh Amale, Anil Kuchekar, Ravi Kumar, Venkatgiri BadarayaniResearch Area: Electrical
Organisation: SVPM’s College of Engineering, MalegaonKeywords: Space Vector, Driver Circuit, BLDC Motor, Bridge Rectifier.
108. Automated Diagnosis of Heart Disease using Data Mining Techniques
Published by: Prof. Priya R. Patil, Prof. S. A KinariwalaResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Marathwada Institute of Technology, Chola, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Data Mining, Heart Disease .
109. Automation of Lubrication System
- Direct frictional losses
- Pumping losses
- Power loss to drive the components to change and scavenge Power loss to drive other auxiliary components
A good engine design should not the total frictional losses to be more than 30%of energy input in
Reciprocating engine. It should be the aim of a good designer to reduce friction and wear of the parts subjected to relative motion. This is achieved by proper lubrication system
- Direct Frictional Losses:
It is the power absorbed due to the relative motion of different bearing surfaces such as
- Piston rings,
- main bearings,
- Cam shaft bearings etc…
- The frictional losses are comparatively higher in the reciprocating engine.
- Pumping Loss For4-stroke engines Considerable amount of energy is spent during the exhaust
Processes. The pumping loss is the net power spent by the engine (piston) on the working medium (gasses) during intake and exhaust strokes. For2-stroke engines this is negligible since the incoming fresh mixture is used to scavenge the exhaust gasses Power Loss to drive the components to change and scavenge 4-strokeengine. In turbo/supercharged engines the intake charge is supplied at
A higher pressure than the aspirated engines For this purpose mechanically driven compressor or turbine driven compressor used accordingly the engine is called Supercharged or turbocharged engine.
Published by: Sagar Ghodake, Kade Vikas, Agarawal Gajmukh, Doekate Ashish, Balaji Pandurang VasekarResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering.
Organisation: SVPM’s College of Engineering, MaharashtraKeywords: Oil System, Grease System, MQL etc.
110. Detection and Analysis of Network & Application Layer Attacks Using Honey pot With System Security Features
Published by: Akshay Harale, Sanket Tambe, Ganesh KothawaleResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: Al Ameen Educationla & Medical Foundation College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Network Security, Intrusion Detection System, Honeypot.
111. Buck-Boost Operation Using a Z-Source Inverter
Published by: Aman Sharma, Shanti Dev Singh, Rahul Yadav, Shaista FatimaResearch Area: Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Converter, Current-Source Inverter, Inverter, Voltage-Source Inverter, Z-Source Inverter.
112. Raspberry Pi Home Automation Using Android Application
Published by: Himani Singh Dhami, Nidhi Chandra, Nishank Srivastava, Avanish PandeyResearch Area: Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, KanpurKeywords: Home Automation, Raspberry Pie, Android.
113. Automatic Irrigation System Using Internet of Things
Published by: Azim Khan, Shubham Singh, Shiva Shukla, Atul PandeyResearch Area: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, KanpurKeywords: Arduino, GSM, Internet of Things, ZigBee.
114. A Literature Review on Lean Manufacturing Techniques
Published by: Arpit Jayswal, N. D Chauhan, Rahul SenResearch Area: Lean Manufacturing
Organisation: Tatva Institute of Technological Studies, Modasa, GujaratKeywords: Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, JIT, VSM, 5S.
115. Dynamic Job Ordering and Slot Configurations for Mapreduce Workloads
Published by: Prathamesh Chaudhari, Gaurav S. Salve, Nilesh Ghadge, Harish BarapatreResearch Area: Hadoop
Organisation: Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Karjat, MaharashtraKeywords: MapReduce, Hadoop, flow-Shops, Scheduling Algorithm, Job Ordering.
116. Underground Cable Fault Distance Locator
Published by: Gaurav Ojha, Abhilash Guha Roy, Rahul Verma, Vishal KumarResearch Area: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute Of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Underground Cable, Fault detection, Fault Location, Microprocessor.
117. Smart RTO System
Published by: Avanish Mishra, Ashish Singh, Rajeshwar Singh, Prof. Nilima NikamResearch Area: Android and Embedded
Organisation: Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Karjat, MaharashtraKeywords: RTO, Microprocessor, IPC.
118. Automated Parking and Security System
Published by: Ridhi Sharma, Kanishka P. Jasani, Ankita R.Jaiswal, Poonam R. BaisResearch Area: Electronics and Communication
Organisation: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, NagpurKeywords: Image Processing- Blurring, Dilating, Eroding, Contouring, Segmenting, Face Recognition, Management, Parking, Rpi 3b, Security.
119. Bioprospecting of Neem and Hibiscus against Corrosion Caused By Soil Microbes on Zinc and Its Alloys Buried In Soil
Published by: R. PrasannaResearch Area: Biotechnology
Organisation: Prist University, Thanjavur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Neem, Hibiscus, S.Aureus, Streptococcus, B. Subitilis, Lactobacillus, Proteus, Cornybacterium, Pseudomonas, A.Niger, Mucor and Desulphovibro Sp. Langmuir and Freundlich, Temkin and Florry-Huggins Models, Zinc, Adsorption, Corrosion Inhibition.
120. Design and Development Waste Heat Recovery from Domestic Refrigerator
Published by: Pratik Kumbhar, Banti Deokate, Jivraj Deokate, Akash Bidve, Prof. N. D. GadhaveResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering.
Organisation: Svpm’s College Of Engineering, Budruk, MaharashtraKeywords: Solid Waste Management, Waste Recovery, Informal Recycling, Waste Pickers, System Dynamics, Developing Countries.
121. Design and Fabrication of Pipe Bending and Pipe Rolling Machine
Published by: Rohit Vilas Thorave, Pendse Ashutosh .S, Shriraj Vishwanath Kumthekar, Akash Prashant Patil, Shivam Gurudatta Pawar, Prof. Sharad S DhendeResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering (Design).
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute Of Engineering And Technology, MaharashtraKeywords: Pipe Bending, Pipe Rolling, Rollers, Rotary Draw Bending And Three Roll Bending.
122. Multi Spindle Drilling SPM for G91 Engine Hood
Published by: Shreya Dinesh Gurav, Shreyas Katti, Shubham Sanas, Y.G Nadargi, Vitthal WakchaureResearch Area: Mechanical
Organisation: N.B.N Sinhgad School Of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: SPM (Special Purpose Machine), Multi-Spindle Drilling Machine, Productivity, Accuracy.
123. Image Processing For Haze Removal
Published by: Surabhi Deshpande, Shivali Pande, Saloni Dajjuka, Harshal BahetiResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, NagpurKeywords: Fog/Haze, Beagle Bone Black Board, LCD Screen, Infrared Camera, Image Processing.
124. Geopolymer Concrete: An Experimental Investigation of Workability and Compressive Strength of Geopolymer Concrete with PPC
Published by: Er. Pankaj Kumar Singh, Inderjit SinghResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, PunjabKeywords: Chemical Composition, Fly Ash, PPC, OPC.
125. Purification of Biogas
Published by: Mohasin A. Shikilkar, Raviraj K. Mane, Shubham U. Mali, Birudev B. Sule, Dipak P. Ombale, Prof. S. M. Huddedar, Prof. R. R. NarkarResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanashree Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sajjangad, SataraKeywords: Bio-gas purification, Bio-gas processing, Bio-gas production
126. Blurry Image Restoration by Joint Statistical Modeling in a Space-Transform Domain
Published by: Akshay Pramod Khopkar, Viraj Varadaraj Prabhu, Monika Vinayak Kedar, Harish BarapatreResearch Area: Noise Reduction
Organisation: Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute Of Engineering And TechnologyKeywords: Blurry Image Restoration.
127. Automatic Braking System
Published by: Ashwini A. Kamble, Vishal Nalawade, S. S. PATILResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: SVPM’s College of Engineering, Malegaon (Bk)Keywords: Compressor, FRL Unit, Receiver.
128. Patient Management system
Published by: Kundan Vijaykumar Patil, Harsh Patel, Jignesh Parmar, Prof. Nilima NikamResearch Area: Android
Organisation: Yadavrao Tasgaonkar College Of Engineering & Management, Karjat, MaharashtraKeywords: Android, Firebase, Authentication.
129. A Comparative Study of RSD Based ECC Processor Using Karatsuba Algorithm and Vedic Multiplier
Published by: Mitha Raj, Amarjith SinghResearch Area: Cryptography
Organisation: Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery, KeralaKeywords: Redundant Signed Digit Elliptic Curve Cryptography
130. An Effective Performance of Smart Sensor Network Using IOT
Published by: Vijitha Ananthi J, V. Chinnalagi, R. Murugeshwari, T. Priyadharshni, K. RajalakshmiResearch Area: Networks
Organisation: Mount Zion College of Engineering and Technology, Pudukkottai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Wireless Sensor Network (WSN), Sensor, SSNC, Cluster.
131. Implementation of Hydraulic Quick Die Clamping System
Published by: Akshay Bule, S. D Kalpande, Amol Deore, Premraj Joshi, Sumeet GosaviResearch Area: Die Clamping
Organisation: Guru Gobind Singh College Of Engineering And Research Centre, Nashik, MaharashtraKeywords: HQDCS, Clamping-Unclamping, Productivity, Efficiency.
132. Road Assistance System Using GPS
Published by: K. Iswarya, D. Devaki, E. RanjithResearch Area: Android
Organisation: Krishnasamy College Of Engineering And Technology, Cuddalore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Emergency, Hassle Free Service, Service Provider, Smart Phone.
133. Value Stream Mapping For Gear Manufacturing Mapping
Published by: Shubham Arjun Kadam, Saish P. Torgal, Pramod S. Kharade, Shubham K. Chavan, Ganesh A. Shinde, S. M HuddedarResearch Area: Mechanical
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute Of Engineering And Technology,Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: Lean, Value stream, Super Market Pull System, Kaizen, FIFO System.
134. Web Hosting And Live Streaming Using Raspberry-Pi For Home Automation
Published by: Anuja Borkar, Krutika D. Sargar, Siddhi U. Jadhav, Shraddha J. Satpute, Ruchika R. KarandeResearch Area: Computer Engineering
Organisation: Viva College, Virar, MaharashtraKeywords: Raspberry-pi, Iot, Arduino, Gui
135. Design of Domestic Airport in Hilly Terrain
Published by: Monish R. Howale, Prathamesh R. Chikane, Chaitanya M. Jadhav, Sanjana A. Jadhav, Priyanka P. Kale, Prof. S. S LembheResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: Domestic Airport, Helipad, Hilly Terrain, Runway, Terminal Building.
136. Cuckoo Hashing & Finding Loop
Published by: Nitesh Gupta, Dr. Om PrakashResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: OPJS University, Churu, RajasthanKeywords: Hashing, Collision, Cuckoo Hashing, Memory Management
137. Design and Manufacturing of Seed Sowing Machine
Published by: Nagesh B. Adalinge, Ganesh P. Ghune, Ganesh B. Lavate, Rahul R. ManeResearch Area: Agriculture
Organisation: FTC College Of Engineering & Research, SangolaKeywords: Seed Sowing Equipment’s, Seed Metering Device, Seed Spacing and Fertilizer Box.
138. Image Content Analysis and Classification Using Fuzzy Set
Published by: Rohan Rajesh Dabhilkar, Aniket Ashok Mandape, Tushar Subhash Salvi, Harish BarapatreResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Karjat, MaharashtraKeywords: CBIR, Fuzzy-Rule Based Classifiers, Haar Wavelet, Classification.
139. Analysis of the Structure of Henry IV, Part I
Published by: Jemima DanielResearch Area: English Literature.
Organisation: Bharath University, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Aesthetic, Plot, Characters, Structure.
140. An Emergency Message Dissemination Protocol Using Greedy Forwarding Technique and Clustering For Vanets
Published by: Harpreet Singh, Dr. Anju SharmaResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Thapar University, PatialaKeywords: VANET, NS-2 Network Simulation, Traffic Simulation, Proposed GPVR.
141. Complexity of Cuckoo Hashing
Published by: Nitesh Gupta, Dr. Om PrakashResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: OPJS University, RajasthanKeywords: Hashing, Collision, Cuckoo Hashing, Memory Management.
142. CAD Diagnosis Using PSO, BAT, MLR And SVM
Published by: Hinduja .R, Mettildha Mary .I, Ilakkiya .M, Kavya .SResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Classification, Clustering, Diagnosis, Feature Reduction, Heart Disease, Machine Learning, Optimization.
143. Intelligent Street Light
Published by: Mrs. Anuja A. Borkar, Mr. Mandar Patil, Mr. Vedant Jangam, Mr. Akshay Adkurkar, Mr. Rishabh NarkarResearch Area: Computer Engineering
Organisation: Viva Diploma CollegeKeywords: Smoke sensor, Fire Sensor, LDR, Automation.
144. Automatic Mammogram Tumor Detection Using Supervised Learning Method
Published by: Chandana Saipriya. V, Dhanalakshmi. B, Gnanasoundari. S, Mercy Therasa. M, Hemadevi. JResearch Area: Breast Cancer
Organisation: JEPPIAAR SRR Engineering College, Tamil NaduKeywords: Active Contour Segmentation, K-Means Algorithm, Expectation Maximization, Principle Component Analysis, Random Forest Classification.
145. Feature and Processing Of Recognition of Characters, Words & Connecting Motions
Published by: Deepa .D, R. DharmalingamResearch Area: Applied Electronics
Organisation: Maharaja Institute Of Technology, Taraboi, OdishaKeywords: Air-writing, Handwriting Recognition, Usability Study, 6-Dof Motion.
146. Review On Social Media Analytics
Published by: Divya KatariaResearch Area: Social Media Analytics
Organisation: Mody University, CETKeywords: Social Media, Challenges of Social Media Analytics, Text Analysis, Social Network Analytics, Trend Analysis, Software Platforms
147. To Study Aetiology of Prostatomegaly and Corelations between Symptoms and Degree of Prostatomegaly
Published by: Dr. Noopur PriyaResearch Area: Surgical
Organisation: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha, MaharashtraKeywords: Prostatitis, Carcinoma Prostate, Prostatomegaly.
148. Wireless Rash Driving Detection System with SMS sending Facility and obstacle detection system
Published by: Kamlesh B. Mishra, Akshay M. Munshi, Nikhil S. Dhuldhar, Rohit R. DahakeResearch Area: Microcontroller
Organisation: Prof Ram Meghe College of Engineering & Management, Badnera-AmravatiKeywords: Arduino, Bluetooth Module, GSM, Ultrasonic sensor, LDR.
149. Seebeck Effect to Generate an Electricity from Exhaust Gases of Automobile
Published by: Hrishikesh Kiran Sawant, Vishawajeet R. Sawant, Prakash R. Jadhav, Pratik R. Pawar, Prof. Vishal B. DixitResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanashree Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: Waste-Heat Recovery, Thermoelectric Power Generator , Alternative Green Technology , Environmental Issue.
150. Improved Health Monitoring Using Location Aware Sensor Routing Protocol
Published by: Shriya .S, Suriyakrishnaan .K, Thenmozhi .S, Bhairavi .MResearch Area: Wireless Networks.
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: LASER, Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks, Health Monitoring,Routing, Performance Metrics.
151. Fall Detection and Reporting Using Smartphone
Published by: G. Aswini, R. Ambikapathy, R. Jayanthi, N. DhivyaResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: Krishnasamy College Of Engineering And Technology, Anna University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Fall Detection, Safety, Mobile Shaking, GPS location, SOS Message, Smartphone.
152. Lung Lesion Extraction Using Improved Toboggan Based Algorithm
Published by: Vigneshwar .R, Karthick .A, Karthick .K, SenthamizhSelvi .RResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Tamil NaduKeywords: (Computed Tomography), Seed Point Selection, Lesion Extraction, Improved Toboggan Based Growing Automatic Segmentation Algorithm (ITBGA).
153. The Energy Efficient Techniques of Wireless Sensor Networks
Published by: Er. Pallavi Mittal, Er. Rajnish KansalResearch Area: Networking.
Organisation: Asra College of Engineering and Technology, Sangrur, PunjabKeywords: WSN, LEACH, HEAD, Clustering.
154. Design & Fabrication of Non- Conventional Air Conditioner
Published by: Gore Sunil Laxman, Amol J. Zore, Rohit S. Patil, Dhanashri V. Bhosale, Bhagyashri U. Phadatare, Prof. S. M. Huddedar, V. B. DixitResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute of Engineering and Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: Air Conditioner, Vapor Absorption System, Ammonia, Mild steel, Suspension System, Exhaust Gas.
155. Vehicle Number Plate Detection and Recognition
Published by: Rupali Gala, Shrey Doshi, Yash Jain, Vibha Patidar, Swati NadkarniResearch Area: Image Processing and Neural Networks.
Organisation: Shah And Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Vehicle License Plate Detection and Recognition, Automatic Toll Tax Collection, Grey Scale Image, Neural Network.
156. Parameters Optimization of Laser Beam Machine
Published by: Tushar V. Jadhav, Shashank S. Babar, Sachin R. Mane, Amrut K. Chavan, Sagar A. Bile, Prof. R. V SalukheResearch Area: Laser Beam Machine
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute Of Engineering & Technology, SataraKeywords: Laser Beam Machining, Cutting Speed, Laser Power, Gas Pressure, Taguchi Methodology, Minitab.
157. Retrofitting For Gear Lapping On Lathe Machine
Published by: Amol D. Awaghade, Sagar S. Ghorpade, Swapnil B. Barge, Suraj P. Barge, Sanket S. Gaikwad, Rahul S. Gaikwad, Prof. S. S BhosaleResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute of Engineering and Technology, MaharashtraKeywords: Retrofitting,Lathe Machine, Lapping, Superfinishing, Cost Saving.
158. Simulation and Fabrication of Microfluidic Channel
Published by: Jamdar Anuradha .S, Kare Akansha .V, Kate Shraddha .G, Jadhav Sonali .M, Trimbake Aishwarya .A, Prof. Narkar R. RResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute of Engineering and Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: Fluid Mixing, Mixing Length, Y Shape Micro Mixer, CFD Analysis, Laser Cutting.
159. Parameter Optimisation Using CNC Lathe Machining
Published by: Dhananjay Uttam Kadam, Suraj P. Ghorpade, Mangesh D. Indalkar, Sourabh R. Ingawale, Suyash D. Kudchadkar, Prof. K. K Bhosale, Prof. R. V SalunkheResearch Area: Mechanical Enggineering
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute of Engineering and Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: CNC Machining, Cutting Speed, Feed, Depth Of Cut, Taguchi, Minitab, L9, Orthogonal Array.
160. Fundamentals of Reversible Logic Gates and Their Applications
Published by: Piyush SinghResearch Area: Digital Design
Organisation: IEC College of Engineering and TechnologyKeywords: Reversible Logic, Power Dissipation, Reversible Gates, Quantum Cost, CMOS.
161. A Review of Low Power Consumption Clock Gating Techniques
Published by: Priyanka SaraswatResearch Area: Digital Electronics
Organisation: IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Uttar PradeshKeywords: RTL, ALU, ISE, Clock gating, Glitch.
162. Karnal Bunt Disease of Wheat Study from Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
Published by: Dr. Ritu Sharma, Roshan KumariResearch Area: Botany
Organisation: M.D.S University Ajmer, RajasthanKeywords: Fungi, Karnal Bunt, Disease, Wheat, Fields, Teliospre, Soil.
163. Design and Analysis of Baseplate of Centrifugal Pump
Published by: Tejas, Rushabh Shah, Akash SutariyaResearch Area: Fluid Mechanics
Organisation: Vadodara Institute of Engineering, KotambiKeywords: Baseplates, Pump, FEA,API610, ANSYS, Structural Stiffness.
164. Review Paper on Design and Simulation Result Analysis of Data Aggregation in Ns2 for WSN with Security
Published by: Rachna Kumari, Sunil DalalResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Matu Ram Institute of Engineering & Management, Rohtak, HaryanaKeywords: Availability, Base Station (Bs), Cluster Head (Ch), Data Aggregation, Data Clustering Wireless Sensor Network (Wsn).
165. A Review Paper on Improvement of Coexistence of LTE Femtocell Network with Dynamic Resource Allocation
Published by: Annu Kumari, Suraj RanaResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Matu Ram Institute of Engineering & Management, Rohtak, HaryanaKeywords: Dynamic, Femtocell, QoS, Orthogonal, Interleaved, LTE, Localized, QAM, Optimization.
166. A Review Paper on Comparative Research Analysis on LTE Techniques to Reduce Paper in Multi-Carrier Communication Systems
Published by: Ritu, Tajendar MalikResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Matu Ram Institute of Engineering & Management, Rohtak, HaryanaKeywords: PTS, Tone Injection, Tone Reservation, Orthogonal, Interleaved, LTE, Localized, QAM, Mapping.
167. Review Paper on Integration of Robust Different Hierarchical Routing Protocol of Wireless Sensor Network
Published by: Nikita Balhara, Tajendar MalikResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Matu Ram Institute of Engineering & Management, Rohtak, HaryanaKeywords: Wireless Sensor Networks, Routing Protocols, Network Structure, Hierarchical Routing, Flat Routing Protocols.
168. A Review Paper on Novel Approach for Removing Salt-And-Pepper Noise Using Trimmed Median Filter
Published by: Minakshi, Suraj RanaResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: M.R.I.E.M, RohtakKeywords: Image Enhancement Factor, Restoration, PDF, Quantization, Intensity, SNR.
169. Experimentation of Diffuser Augmented Wind Turbine
Published by: Ajitkumar Manedeshmukh, S. G Kulkarni, S. R KoliResearch Area: Windlense
Organisation: SKN Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pandharpur, MaharashtraKeywords: DAWT, Windlens, Shroud, Wind Lense, CFD.
170. A Review Paper on Robust Model Design for FSO Communication System for Analysing Of Different Parameters
Published by: Usha, ManishaResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: M.R.I.E.M, RohtakKeywords: Bit Error Rate, FSO, Path Loss Factor, Quantization, Intensity, Turbulence, Modulation.
171. Review Paper on Image Compression Using Lossless and Lossy Technique
Published by: Madhu, Sunil DalalResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: M.R.I.E.M, RohtakKeywords: Lossy, DCT, PSNR, Scaling Factor, Compression Ratio, Triggered, Redundancy.
172. A Hybrid System for Chemical Named Entity Simplification
Published by: Gunjal Sonali Vishram, Prof. N. B. KaduResearch Area: Computer Engineering
Organisation: Pravara Rural Engineering College, Loni, MaharastraKeywords: Named Entity Recognition, Simconcept, Composite Mention, Gens, Disease.
173. Manufacturing Of Eco-Friendly Parking Tiles
Published by: Supriya Sunil More, Poonam C. Ombale, Jyoti A. Dalavi, Trupti B. Dalavi, Prajkta D. Ghadge, Prof. S. S. LembheResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute of Engineering and Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: Crush, Eco-Friendly Parking Tile, Electronic Waste Recycling Plant, Recycled Electronic Waste, Silica.
174. Taxonomy of Load Balancing
Published by: Divya Garg, Er. Anurag JainResearch Area: Load Balancing
Organisation: Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran, PunjabKeywords: Cloud computing, Load balancing issues, load balancing approaches
175. Review Paper on Shifted Histogram Using Optimal Shift Distance for Images with Entropy Value & Wavelet Decomposition Images
Published by: Rekha, Vijay NandalResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Matu Ram Institute of Engineering & Management, Rohtak, HaryanaKeywords: Pixel, Discrete Cosine Transform, quantization, ac coefficient, Compressed.
176. Glimpse of Cloud Computing
Published by: Anushka Gaur, Anurag JainResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Chandigarh Engineering College, Landran, PunjabKeywords: Cloud Computing, NIST, Authentication, Virtualization
177. Detection and Analysis of Microanuerysm in Diabetic Retinopathy Using Fundus Image Processing
Published by: Nirav Gori, Hardik Kadakia, Vinayak Kashid, Mrs. Pranali HatodeResearch Area: Image Processing Using MATLAB
Organisation: K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Diabetic Retinopathy, Exudates, Hemorrhages, Microaneurysm.
178. Image Processing using SIFT
Published by: Kirti Bhure, J. D DhandeResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Bapurao Deshmukh College of Engineering, Wardha ,MaharashtraKeywords: SIFT, Key Points, Morphological Operations, Matching, Descriptor.
179. Study the Influence of Industrial Waste Iron Sludge on the Stabilization of the Expansive Soil for the Road Subgrade
Published by: Ahemadabbas S. Rajpura, Prof. B. R Shah, Prof. H. K DaveResearch Area: Pavement Engineering
Organisation: Government Engineering College, Modasa, GujaratKeywords: Expansive Soil, Iron Sludge, Plastic limit, liquid limit, Free swell Index.
180. Various Energy Efficient Schemes in WSNS: A Survey
Published by: Rajveer Kaur Khosa, Pawan Luthra, Gagan LuthraResearch Area: Computer Engineering
Organisation: Punjab Technical University, JalandharKeywords: WSN, Clustering, LEACH, Network Lifetime.
181. Institute Administration Automation and Student Database Management System
Published by: Aishwarya Tamboli, Priti Shinde, Pravin Pariskar, Manisha Sonawane, Chinmay AnaokarResearch Area: Computer Applications
Organisation: Shivajirao S. Jondhale College of Engineering,Thane, MaharashtraKeywords: Student Database Management System, Database Management, College Admin Automation System, Institute Administration Automation System, Student Record Keeping System, Admission Automation Management System
182. Studies on Road Accidents on National Highway No.6
Published by: Dhiraj Borole, Jyoti R. Mali, Vishal Patil, Kiran Pachpole, Bhushan Pandhare, Rupesh BoroleResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Shram Sadhana Bombay Trust College of Engineering and Technology , Jalgaon, MaharashtraKeywords: Accidents, Accident Forecasting, Accident Prone Zones.
183. Validation of Ultimate Axial Load Carrying Capacity on Composite Steel Tube Column In filled With SCC by Using Nx-Nastron
Published by: Madhu B. N, Dr. N. S KumarResearch Area: Ramnagaram
Organisation: Ghousia College of Engineering, Ramanagara, KarnatakaKeywords: Nonlinear Analysis, Self-Compacting Concrete, Filled Steel Tubes, NX-NASTRON.
184. Automation of Multiproduct Herbal Juice Manufacturing Plant
Published by: Girish Sunil Pharande, Rohit M. Kamble, Rupali M. Gore, Chinmay A. Dalavi, Rohit R. Yadav, Rahul J. Gade, Nitin B. Gurav, Prof. S. S Dhende, MissingResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Dnyanashree Institute of Engineering and Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: Herbal juice plant, Automation in juice plant, Juice plant, Modification in juice plant, ARM7, Microcontroller.
185. Prediction of Axial Load Carrying Capacity of LWC INFILLED CFST Columns- ANOVA Approach
Published by: Karthik A R, Dr. N. S. KumarResearch Area: Structural Engineering
Organisation: Ghousia College of Engineering, Ramanagara, KarnatakaKeywords: CFST Column, Lightweight Concrete, Abaqus.6.10.1, Taguchi Approach, Signal/Noise (S/N) Ratio, Main Effects Plot & Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), Linear Regression.
186. Performance Analysis of Air Preheater in 210MW Thermal Power Station
Published by: J. Manivel, L. Manimaran, M. Thiyagarajan, P. Satheeshkumar, Thiruppathi. RResearch Area: Mechanical, Thermal
Organisation: SNS College of EngineeringKeywords: Ljungstrom Air Preheater, Thermal Power Plant, Air Preheater.
187. Analysis of Readiness Level and Comparison in Automobile Industry of Gujarat by Identification of Critical Success Factors
Published by: Nareshkumar D. Chauhan, Dr. P. H Darji, Dr. M. N QureshiResearch Area: Lean Manufacturing
Organisation: C.U. Shah University, Wadhwan, GujaratKeywords: Lean Manufacturing, Automobile Industry, Critical Success Factors, Cronbach’s Alpha, SPSS
188. A Distributed Approach for the Development of the DBSCAN Clustering
Published by: Ghanshyam Dewta, Rajesh TiwariResearch Area: Parallel Computing
Organisation: SSTC FET, BhilaiKeywords: Clustering, DBSCAN, Data Mining, Parallel Processing Languages.
189. A Method for Webpage Quality Improvement Using Improved Grey Wolf Optimization (IGWO) Based Extreme Learning Machine
Published by: Jayanthi .B, Dr. S. SuganyaResearch Area: Software Engineering
Organisation: RVS College of Arts and Science, SulurKeywords: Extreme Learning Machine (ELM), Grey Wolf Optimizer (GWO), Support Vector Machine (SVM), Webpage Quality Improvement.
190. Study on Strength Characteristics of Concrete by Replacing Sand Partially with the Foundry Sand
Published by: Ashok Chaitanya Reddy G., Thrimurthi NaikResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Indira Institute of Technology and Management (JNTU Kaakinada), Prakasam, Andra PradeshKeywords: Waste Foundry Sand, Chemically Bonded Foundry Sand, Compressive Strength, Split Tensile Strength.
191. Geospatial Technology in Quantifying Seasonal Availability of Water Stored In Salaulim Reservoir Salauli, Goa State, India
Published by: N. Jeyachandran, K. Palanivel, C. J. KumananResearch Area: Remote Sensing and GIS
Organisation: Centre for Remote Sensing, Bharathidasan University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Surface Water Quantification, Geospatial Technology, Digital Elevation Model, Water Spread Area, Thickness of Water Column.
192. Hybrid Multi-Hop Routing Approach for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks using Fuzzy Logic Technique
Published by: Anju Verma, C. P SinghResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Network
Organisation: College of Science & Engineering, Jhansi, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Multi-hop, Heterogeneous, Hybrid Routing, Fuzzy Logic,Region-based Clustering.
193. Nano Sized Air Cooler
Published by: Asfan Mohiuddin, Mohd Khalid Ahmed, Noman Khan, Mohd Mustafa Ali, Mohd Abdul SaboorResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: LORDS Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Compression Refrigeration, Evaporative Cooling, Electrification, Heat Transfer, Refrigerant.
194. Server Initiated Model Using Location Based Service
Published by: Shraddha Tiwari, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Dr. Raj Gaurang TewariResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: Shri Ramswaroop Memorial Group Of Professional Colleges, LucknowKeywords: LBS System, Binary Search Tree Technique.
195. Novel Technique for Workflow Computation with Ant Colony Optimization Method in Cloud Environment
Published by: Sakshi, Er. Amandeep KaurResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Sri Sukhmani Institute of Engineering & Technology, Dera Bassi, PunjabKeywords: Cloud Computing, Scheduling, Energy Consumption, Virtualization, Bandwidth Cos.
196. Green Energy Based Maglev Train and Power Harvesting
Published by: Shubham Charde, Ankit Komawar, Tanmay Dey, Kajol Jaiswal, Deepak KhushalaniResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Propulsion, Lateral Guidance, Magnetic Levitation, Cryomagnets.
197. Rural Electricity Stress Assessment for a Feeder in Maharashtra State
Published by: Arjun Makar, Shubham Garg, Amit Singh, R. M HolmukheResearch Area: Electrical Engineering.
Organisation: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, PuneKeywords: Rural Electrification, Rural Economy, Rural Electricity Stress, Electricity Consumers.
198. Weighted Random Walk on PPI Network
Published by: Thillainayaki, M. HemalathaResearch Area: Datamining
Organisation: Bharathiar UniversityKeywords: Graph, Networks, Protein Protein interaction, Random Walk, Weighted Networks
199. Evolving Cyber Security Challenges to the Smart Grid Landscape
Published by: Seema Goel, Ashish JindalResearch Area: Cyber Security
Organisation: National Law School of India UniversityKeywords: Cyber Security, Smart Grid.
200. Generalised Paranormal Operators
Published by: N. Sivakumar, S. Angelin AbiraniResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Tamil NaduKeywords: Paranormal Operators, Hilbert Space, Hypo Normal Operator, Log-Hypo Normal Operators, Bounded Linear Operator.
201. An Innovation in Palm Vein Authentication for Biometric Privacy Preservation
Published by: M. Suganya, Dr. S. SuganyaResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: RVS College of Arts and Science, Sulur, Tamil NaduKeywords: De-Identification, Privacy, Palm Vein Authentication, Visual Cryptography.
202. A Novel Technique for Path Completion in Web Usage Mining
Published by: Padmapriya .R, D. MaheswariResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: RVS College of Arts and Science, Sulur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Web Mining, Data Preprocessing, Path Completion Algorithm, User Session Identification.
203. Design, Analysis and Comparing for Different Cylinder Head of C.I. Engine
Published by: Kunal S. Nagrik, Nawaz M. Merchant, Mukesh S. Rajpurohit, Swanand S. PachporeResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering.
Organisation: RSSOER Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Cylinder Head, Mechanical Load, Thermal Load, FEA, Fins.
204. A Survey on Current Issues Prevailing in Public Transport System
Published by: Mohankumari K. V, Anitha L, Apsara S, Rashmi G A, Jyothi BResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, BengaluruKeywords: Internet-of-Things (IoT), Navigation assistance (NA), Public Transport System (PTS), Traffic congestion (TC), Bus arrival time estimation (BATE), Digital technologies, Global Positioning System (GPS).
205. Enabling Technologies, Protocols, and Applications: A Detailed Survey on IoT
Published by: Gururaj Kulkarni, S. H Manoor, P. V MitragotriResearch Area: IoT
Organisation: K.L.S. Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum, KarnatakaKeywords: Internet of things (IoT); IoT, Gateway, Authentication Techniques, Security Attacks, IoT Architecture.
206. Design and Development of Screw Feeder
Published by: Utkarsha Govind Kulkarni, Hemanshu P. Shah, Satyam M. Sanas, Abhishek P. Shete, Ganesh H. KekanResearch Area: Design and Development
Organisation: NBN Sinhgad School of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Rate, Transportation, Feeder, Elevator, Non-Uniform Wear.
207. Review of Influence of Road Side Friction in Urban Area
Published by: Mayank Kanani, R. G Motwani, H. K DaveResearch Area: Transportation Engineering
Organisation: Government Engineering College, Modasa, GujaratKeywords: Side Friction, Traffic parameter, Pedestrian, SMV, Traffic.
208. ASIC Implementation of 64 -bit Comparator using Reversible logic
Published by: K. Saranya, T. Saranya, P. Mallikarjunan, M. RajaduraiResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and TechnologyKeywords: Low Power Digital Design, Reversible Logic, Power Delay Products.
209. Motivational Practices and Its Impact on Sales Executives and Operational Executives in Leading Indian Private Banks
Published by: Amitabh PatnaikResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, MaharashtraKeywords: Motivational Practices, Job Satisfaction, Leading Indian Private Banks and Developing Countries.
210. Review of Industrial Waste used in Stabilization of Expansive Soil in Road Subgrade
Published by: Ahemadabbas S. Rajpura, Prof. B. R Shah, Prof. H. K DaveResearch Area: Pavement Engineering
Organisation: Government Engineering College, Modasa, GujaratKeywords: Expansive Soil, Stabilization of Expansive Soil and its methods, Iron Sludge
211. Use of Global Portal for giving Preferences while Online Food Ordering
Published by: Minal M. Surve, Manali Mahadeo Thakur, Sharvari Rajendra Khanore, Mangesh K. GosaviResearch Area: Computer Science And Technology
Organisation: Rajendra Mane College Of Engineering and TechnologyKeywords: Food Order, Global Portal, Home Delivery, Pick Up Order, Table Booking.
212. Identification of Human Actions in Video Database
Published by: Smita S. Patil, Santosh SarafResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Features extraction, Size Invariant Feature Transform (SIFT), Bag of Features (BOF), k- Nearest neighbor (k-NN).
213. Survey of Various Methods for Image Denoising
Published by: Renu Sharma, Gaurav Kumar SangalResearch Area: Image Denoising
Organisation: Hindu College of Engineering, Sonipat, HaryanaKeywords: Denoising, Filtering, Image, Noise Models, Review, Spatial Domain, Transform Domain
214. Performance Evaluation of a Modified Method Based On Patch Based Image Modelling For Image Denoising
Published by: Renu Sharma, Gaurav Kumar SangalResearch Area: Image Denoising
Organisation: Hindu College of Engineering, Sonipat, HaryanaKeywords: Denoising, Filtering, Image, Noise Models, Review, Spatial Domain, Transform Domain.
215. Architecture in Water
Published by: Manali SuranaResearch Area: Architecture
Organisation: IPS Academy, IndoreKeywords: Floating Architecture, VLFS, Steel Pantoon, Corrosion, Breakwaters.
216. Maximum Solar Power Tracker Mechanically By Using Dual Axis Tracker
Published by: B. Balaji, A. Arulvizhi, J. JayashreeResearch Area: Power Electronics & Renewable Energy
Organisation: CK College Of Engineering & Technology, Cuddalore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Dual Axis Tracker, Azhimuth Angle, Zenith Angle, LDR.
217. Smart Public Transport System Using Internet-Of-Things
Published by: Apsara .S, Rashmi G. A, Mohankumari K .V, Anitha .L, Jyothi .BResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Smart Public Transport System (SPTS), Internet-of-Things (IOT), Navigation system (NS), Micro navigation (MN), Crowd-aware route recommendation (CARR), Bus arrival time estimation (BATE), smart and digitalised, Traffic Congestion (TC).
218. Survey on Underwater Acoustic Wireless Sensor Networks of Routing Protocols
Published by: Neha Jain, Hitesh JangirResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering.
Organisation: Mody University, Lakshmangarh, RajasthanKeywords: Underwater Acoustic Sensor Network, Wireless Sensor Network, Cross-Layer Protocol.
219. Movement Direction Algorithm for Geographic Routing Protocol in Vehicular Networks
Published by: Vongpasith Phouthone, Zhu Xiao, Dong Wang, Vincent HavyarimanaResearch Area: Vehicular Networks
Organisation: College of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, Hunan University, ChangshaKeywords: GPSR, Local maximum, Movement direction, Next-hop, VANETs
220. Social Entrepreneurship – Creating Value for the Society
Published by: Dr. M. N. PrabadeviResearch Area: Social Entrepreneurship
Organisation: SRM University, ChennaiKeywords: Social Entrepreneurship, Values, Society
221. Wind Power Turbine
Published by: Dr. Vandana N. PuravResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: P.D. Karkhanis College of Arts & Commerce, Ambarnath, MaharashtraKeywords: Mathematical Model of Wind Energy, Wind Turbine I
222. Review on Jelly Fish Detection and Prevention Schemes in MANETs
Published by: Sukhpal Kaur, Dr. Rajinder SinghResearch Area: Computer Science Engineering
Organisation: Guru Kashi University, Bathinda, PunjabKeywords: Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Jelly Fish, End to End Delay.
223. Review on Detection and Prevention Schemes for Flooding Attack in WSNs
Published by: Sukhwinder Deol, Lovepreet KaurResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Guru Kashi University, Bathinda, PunjabKeywords: Denial of Service, Flooding Attack, Wireless Sensor Networks.
224. CAD/CAM Selected In Industry 3D Entitys Develope from the Software
Published by: Nikhil Ramesh AmbekarResearch Area: Industry
Organisation: Anuradha College Of Engineering, ChikhaliKeywords: 3d Model, Autocad, Objectarx, Rotational Part, Reconstruction, Engineering Drawing.
225. Remedial Measures to Seismic Effects for Architectural and Structural Design
Published by: Harshita Chowdhary, Vikas GandheResearch Area: Earthquake Resilient Structures
Organisation: IPS Academy, Indore, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Concentrated load; Deformation; Ductility; Flexible floors; Load distribution; Step-back building; Stiffness; Strength; Torsion.
226. The NavAid –An Navigation System for Visually Challenged
Published by: S. Sivagami, Kushmitha V, Dinesh D, Amala T, Anu Priyam MResearch Area: Ultrasonic Sensors
Organisation: Velammal Institute of Technology,Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Electronic Travel Aid (ETA); unknown environments; Eyeglasses and waist belt; Ultrasonic sensors; Feedback; Speech messages.
227. Exploring the Performance Extents of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems
Published by: Balbheem .N, Dr. Sudarshan Patil KulkarniResearch Area: Control Systems, Renewable Energy
Organisation: Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum, KarnatakaKeywords: Renewable, Wind, Photovoltaic, Power, Control.
228. Intelligent Methods used for Placement of Distributed Generation Units in Distribution Networks
Published by: A. Arulvizhi, B. Balaji, G. BalambigaiResearch Area: Power Systems
Organisation: CK College Of Engineering & Technology, Cuddalore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Radial Distribution Networks, DG Units, Biogeography Based Optimization.
229. Comparison of Crystographic Techniques
Published by: Lakshay Thakur, Roshan Lal ChokkarResearch Area: Cryptography and Steganography
Organisation: Computer Science And Engineering, Amity University, NoidaKeywords: Security, Steganography, Cryptography, Encryption, Decryption, Data Protection.