1. Personality Chaos in Select Novels of Anita Desai
Published by: Md. Nasreen Begum, Dr. K. B. GloryResearch Area: Indian Women Writings in English
Organisation: K L University, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Personality, Self-Perceptions, Attitudes, Self- Actualization and Personality Psychology.
2. Productivity of Batching Plant and Quality of Concrete Production
Published by: Sudeshna Wawhal, Abhijit WarudkarResearch Area: Construction Management
Organisation: Imperial College of Engineering and Research, Wagholi, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Batching plant productivity, Recapitulation, Descry, Predicament.
3. A Secure and Dynamic Multi-keyword Ranked Search Scheme over Encrypted Cloud Data
Published by: Arati Deshmukh, Dr. S. T. Singh, Prof. P. B. SahaneResearch Area: Parallel and Distributed Systems
Organisation: PK Technical Campus, PuneKeywords: Searchable Encryption, Multi-Keyword Ranked Search, Dynamic Update, Cloud Computing.
4. A Cost-Effective Prototype Software Solution with Sample Administration for Fund Utilization in Waste Management Administration Using MATLAB-GUI
Published by: Ms. Renuka, Dr. Radhakumari ChallaResearch Area: Software Solution
Organisation: Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Puttaparthi, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Waste Management, Matlab-GUI, SwachhSarvekshan, Software, Electronic solution.
5. An Improved Energy Aware Trust Derivation Scheme using Game Theoretic Approach
Published by: Abhijit M. Mandape, Mrs. Sayali S. ManeResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Networks
Organisation: D.Y.Patil College of Engineering Akurdi, PuneKeywords: Energy Awareness, Game Theory, Internet of Things (IoT), Security, Trust Evaluation, Wireless Sensor Network (WSN).
6. Simulation of Diagnosing and Protecting the Boost Converter Circuit from Open Circuit and Short Circuit Switch Fault
Published by: N. KamalaKannan, A. ArulVizhi, B. BalajiResearch Area: Power Electronics
Organisation: CK College of Engineering & Technology, Cuddalore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Boost Converter, (SCF) Short Circuit Fault, (OCF) Open Circuit Fault, Ciruit Breaker.
7. A Novel Approach for Building Low Cost Automatic Gear Shifter
Published by: Manu RResearch Area: Control Engineering
Organisation: Federal Institute of Science and Technology (FISAT),KeralaKeywords: Grove Electromagnet, DC motor, Arduino Mega, PID control, Gear shift.
8. Implementation of Six Sigma in Indian Manufacturing Industries
Published by: Mr. Mohit Chhikara, Dr. M. S. Narwal, Mr. Pradeep DahiyaResearch Area: Industrial Engineering
Organisation: Raffles University, Neemrana, RajasthanKeywords: Six Sigma, Quality, Process Variations, Continuous Improvements, Defect Reduction, Cost Reduction, Value Creation, Process Capability, Competitiveness.
9. Building a Micro-ATM for Financial Inclusion and Rural Banking
Published by: Shreyank M. ByadagiResearch Area: Computer Science and Mobile Application
Organisation: Acharya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Micro-ATM, Financial Transaction, Collection Sheet, Aadhaar Bridge.
10. A Cross Sectional Study for Evaluation of Association between Hypertensive Retinopathy with Serum Lipid Profile in Patients of Essential Hypertension in Rural Hospital.
Published by: Dr. Madhumita Prasad, Dr. Sachin DaigavaneResearch Area: Hypertensive Retinopathy
Organisation: Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, MaharashtraKeywords: Hypertensive, Hypertensive Retinopathy, Serum lipid.
11. An Epidemiological Investigation of Dengue Outbreak in Shri Muktsar Sahib District, Punjab, India 2012.
Published by: Suman Lata, Gurmeet Singh, Sarita DubeyResearch Area: Epidemiology, Public Health
Organisation: KGMU, Institute of Nursing, LucknowKeywords: Dengue, Epidemiological Investigation, Outbreak.
12. Studies on Optical Properties of ZnS Thin Film by Thermal Evaporation Technique
Published by: Harish Kumar D C, Dr. H M MaheshResearch Area: Thin Film Technology
Organisation: Davangere University, KarnatakaKeywords: Band Gap,Energy Band, IR Region, Optical Coating, Opto Electronics, Reflectance, Scintillation Detector, Thin Films, Thermal Evaporation Technique, Transmission Band, Transmittance, ZnS
13. ICT in Teaching English Language in Rural Government Schools
Published by: K. VijayalakshmiResearch Area: English Language Teaching
Organisation: P.K.R. Arts College for Women, Gobichettipalayam, Tamil NaduKeywords: Skills, Teaching, Technology, Quality, Education.
14. England In Tamil Nadu- An Innovation for Quality Teaching and Learning English Language
Published by: K. VijayalakshmiResearch Area: English Language Teaching
Organisation: P.K.R. Arts College for Women, Gobichettipalayam, Tamil NaduKeywords: Situation, Model Village, Skills, Teaching, Quality, Curriculum, Education.
15. Enhanced False Coloring in Medical Image Processing
Published by: Aditya Sharma, Maninder KaurResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Punjab Technical University, PunjabKeywords: X-Ray Scanned Images Converted to Gray Scale.
16. Another Way to Deal with Research Privacy in the Iot: Threats and Assaults on Iot and its Solutions
Published by: Mr. Zishan Ali I. Dakhani, Mr. Mujamil M. DakhaniResearch Area: Assults and Threats using IoT Concept
Organisation: SECAB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vijayapura, KarnatakaKeywords: IoT; Cyber Attacks; Security; Threat Analysis.
17. Low Cost Solar Powered Smart Management System for Indian Farming
Published by: Nirdosh Kumar, Mrs. Shimi S.LResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: NITTTR, ChandigarhKeywords: Arduino based System, Smart Farming System.
18. Smart Farming System for Indian Farmers using Arduino based Technology
Published by: Nirdosh Kumar, Mrs. Shimi S. LResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, ChandigarhKeywords: Arduino, Moisture Indicator, Moisture Sensor, Solar Panel, Water Pump.
19. Accessing Social Networking Sites using Semantic Web
Published by: Aamir Junaid Ahmad, Sabina PriyadarshiniResearch Area: Semantic Web
Organisation: Maulana Azad College of Engineeering & Technology, Birla Institute of Technology, PatnaKeywords: SNS, SNKB, Ontology, OSN, Semantic Web, Semantic Web, Social Web, Web Ontology Language OWL, RQL, JENA.
20. DWT based Invisible Watermarking on Images
Published by: Rashmi SrivastavaResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: SIIT,Gorakhpur, UPKeywords: Digital Watermarking, Image Steganography, Encryption , DCT, DWT
21. Mitigation of Inrush Current of Transformer using Voltage Sag Compensator
Published by: Raj Kumari, Prof. Sanjay Jain, Prof. Sanjay GothwalResearch Area: Transformer Current
Organisation: RKDF, University, Bhopal, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Mitigation of Inrush Current in Load Transformers, Mitigation of Inrush Current using Voltage Sag Compensator, Mitigation of Inrush Current using Series Voltage Sag Compensator, Mitigation Technique for Inrush Current, Voltage Sag Compensator
22. Triangular Fractal Patch Antenna with Triple Band for Wireless Applications
Published by: Shmile, Pankaj Sharma, Puneet JainResearch Area: Antenna
Organisation: Adesh institute of Engineering and Technology, Faridkot, PunjabKeywords: Fractal, Triangular Fractal, Patch Antenna, Bandwidth.
23. Humidity Sensing Device for Soil, Atmosphere and Other Material with Temperature Intuit
Published by: Mr. Jawwad Khizar Patel, Mr. Mohammed Abdul Moyeed, Mr. Syed Ahmed Zayaanuddin, Mr. Mohammed, Mr. S. V AltafResearch Area: Electronics
Organisation: Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, Tamil NaduKeywords: A complete humidity sensing device for atmosphere, soil and other material using 8051 microcontroller and also detect moisture and temperature.
24. Strategic Memory Alzheimer’s Rehabilitation Training (Smart) Memory Program: Temporary Improvement For Mci/Vci Via Systematic Novel Cognitive Exercise
Published by: Dr. John W. DenBoer, Dharma Singh KhalsaResearch Area: Clinical Neuropsychology
Organisation: SMART Brain Aging, IncKeywords: SMART, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease, Cognitive Prevention, Cognitive Intervention
25. Case study: Climatic Changes in Three Major Cities
Published by: Anirudh ItagiResearch Area: Climate Change
Organisation: Vellore Institute of Technology, Tamil NaduKeywords: Climate, Temperature, Deforestation, Satellite Imagery, Green Cover.
26. Bioprospecting of Neem for Antimicrobial Activity against Soil Microbes
Published by: R. PrasannaResearch Area: Biotechnology
Organisation: PRIST University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Bioprospecting, Neem, S.aureus, Streptococcus, B. subitilis, Lactobacillus, Proteus, Cornybacterium, Pseudomonas, A.niger, Mucor and Desulphovibro sp, Agar well diffusion.
27. An Intelligent Scientific Workflows Failure Prediction Model using Ensemble Learning Technique
Published by: Parminderjeet KaurResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Punjabi University, PatialaKeywords: Cloud Computing; scheduling; Ensemble Learning, Fault Tolerance.
28. Establish the Value Stream Mapping for Lead Time Evaluation by Lean Concept
Published by: Nirali Pandya, Ketan Dhruv, Pratik Kikani, Dr. G. D AcharyaResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot, GujaratKeywords: Toyota, Lean Principles, Muda, JIT.
29. Short Comings of Present Education System and How to Make It Employment Oriented
Published by: Col H. R. RuhilResearch Area: Education
Organisation: Singhania University, RajasthanKeywords: Education System, Employment Oriented, communication.
30. Adaptive Packet Filtering Techniques for Linux Firewall
Published by: Atul J. Jayant, Prajakta S. Tambade, Sanjay KadamResearch Area: Security
Organisation: Bharati Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Linux, Firewall, Proxy, Iptables, Acl or Net filter access.
31. Measurment of Density and Specific Heat Capacity of Different Nanofluids
Published by: P. Madhu, P. G. RajasekharResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Saveetha School of Engineering, Saveetha University, ChennaiKeywords: Volume Concentration, Mixture Modal, Density, Temperature, Specific Heat and Heat Transfer.
32. Software Defect Prediction Using Support Vector Machine
Published by: Ramandeep Kaur, Harpreet KaurResearch Area: Software Engineering
Organisation: Bahra Group of Institutes, PatialaKeywords: Software, Defect, Prediction, Feature Selection.
33. Convex Optimization Based Adaptive PID Controller in CSTR Plant
Published by: Chanda Thakur, Navdeep BatishResearch Area: Control System
Organisation: I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala, PunjabKeywords: Cstr, Pid, Control, Optimization.
34. Anti M-Fuzzy Subring and its Lower Level M-Subrings
Published by: Nanthini. S. P., Munirathinam .C.Research Area: Algebric Topology
Organisation: Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Tamil NaduKeywords: M-ring, Fuzzy set, Anti-fuzzy subring, Anti M-fuzzy subring of an M-ring, Level subset and level M-subrings.
35. A Laboratory Study on Use of Waste Glass Powder as Partial Replacement of Cement in Concrete Production
Published by: Sombir, Parveen BerwalResearch Area: Transportation Engineering
Organisation: Indus Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra, HaryanaKeywords: Glass Powder, Unit Weight of cube, Water Absorption, Compressive strength, PH Value
36. Bioprospecting of Hibiscus Rosasinensis for Antimicrobial Activity against Soil Microbes
Published by: R. PrasannaResearch Area: Biotechnology
Organisation: Prist University, TamilnaduKeywords: Bioprospecting, Neem, S.aureus, Streptococcus, B. subitilis, Lactobacillus, Proteus, Cornybacterium, Pseudomonas, A.niger, Mucor and Desulphovibro sp, Agar well diffusion.
37. 3D Printed Device and Method for Converting Air into the Water through Condensation
Published by: Jawwad Khizar PatelResearch Area: Electronics and Computer Science
Organisation: Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology, HyderabadKeywords: Converting Thin Air into Potable Water, Smart Condenser, Auto Calibrated Sensors with LCD colour display, Water Filter, Portable Device, 3D Printed, Mineral Cartage, Microcontroller Based (Atmega2560), Peltier and Thompson’s Effect.
38. Online Blood Bank Using Cloud Computing
Published by: Sagar Shrinivas Vasaikar, Vijay Suresh Yennam, Krupa Manoj Patel, Prof. Trupti ShahResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Atharva College of Engineering, MaharashtraKeywords: Android, Blood bank, Concept of DBMS, Cloud Computing Global Positioning System, Web Application.
39. An Application of Multi Objective Programming Techniques: A Case Study Of South India (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka)
Published by: Prince Singh, Seema ManchandaResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: NIILM University, Kaithal, HaryanaKeywords: Multi Objective Linear Programming Techniques.
40. An Application Of Multi Objective Programming Techniques: A Case Study of Central India (Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan)
Published by: Prince Singh, Dr. Seema ManchandaResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: NIILM University, KaithalKeywords: Multi Objective Linear Programming Techniques.
41. Human Face Detection using Fusion Technique
Published by: Rupali Balasaheb Pawar, Deepak Dharrao, Priya PiseResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Indira college of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, PuneKeywords: Artificial Neural Network, Euclidean Distance Measure, BELBP, RGB, HSV.
42. Anatomical Variations of Nose and Para-Nasal Sinuses: CT Scan review in South Gujarat
Published by: Dr. Abhishek S, Dr. Bhavtik Kapadia, Dr. Nandakishore G. Patil, Dr. Girbide ShubhangiResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: SSG Hospital and Medical College, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: Anatomic variations, Para-nasal sinuses, Deviated nasal septum, Concha bullosa.
43. Analyse the Mechanical Properties of Metakaolin Using As a Partial Replacement of Cement in Concrete
Published by: M. Narmatha, Dr. T FelixkalaResearch Area: Concrete Materials
Organisation: Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Metakaolin, Concrete mix, Compressive strength, Split Tensile strength, Flexural strength.
44. Automated UI & UX Framework
Published by: Karamvir Singh Rajpal, Maninder KaurResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Punjab Technical UniversityKeywords: User Interface, User Experience, Design, Frontend, Neonex Technology.
45. Urban Voids – Reclaiming Urban Space
Published by: Keshav Rathi, Neelam KushwahResearch Area: Architecture
Organisation: IPS Academy Indore, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Urban Voids, Reclaiming Public Spaces, Flyovers, Placemaking, Public Spaces
46. Vendor TPM Implementation at Indian Automobile Electrical and Electronics Components Manufacturing Organization
Published by: Rohit Parab, Ajaykumar A. AmbikeResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: TPM, Supplier Development , Manufacturing Excellence.
47. An Experimental study on Strength Behavior of Steel Fiber, Glass Fiber with Fly Ash and Rice Husk Ash
Published by: Athira OmanakuttanResearch Area: Replacement
Organisation: JCT College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, TamilnaduKeywords: Compressive Strength, Split tensile strength, rice husk ash, Quarry dust and Polypropylene fiber.
48. Clinical Profile of Patients of Ocular Injuries
Published by: Dr. Sabita Kumari, Dr. S. DaigavaneResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, MaharashtraKeywords: Ocular Trauma, Tertiary Care Centre.
49. Novel approach for IDS Classification Support vector machine and adaptive boost
Published by: Aanchal Kumar, Jaspreet Kaur, Inderpreet KaurResearch Area: Security
Organisation: Rayat Bahra Group of Institutes (P.T.U), PatialaKeywords: Features, SVM, KDD 99, SGD.
50. Multi Bank System
Published by: A. Anitha, R. Abirami, V. VaneeswariResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Arts & Science for Women, PerambalurKeywords: Admin, Manager, User, Bank accounts, Amount Transaction.
51. Study of Adsorption Impact of Wood Ash and Fly Ash on Spent Wash Quality for Irrigation Purpose
Published by: Bharat Kumar, Arun Upreti, Prashant Singh Rawat, Sakshi RanaResearch Area: Environmental Earth Science
Organisation: Doon International School, DehradunKeywords: Absorbent, Fly Ash, Chemical Parameter, Distillery Spentwash, Irrigation, Wood Ash.
52. Medical Tumour Image Segmentation by BAT Optimization
Published by: Nagampreet kaur, Natasha sharmaResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, JalandharKeywords: Segmenation, Image , ROI, BAT, Optimization.
53. Novel Approach Of Diabetes Disease Classification By Support Vector Machine With RBF Kernel
Published by: Preeti Verma, Inderpreet Kaur, Jaspreet KaurResearch Area: Machine Learning
Organisation: Rayat Bahra Group of Institutes, PatialaKeywords: Diabetes, Machine Learning, SVM , Feature Selection.
54. Evaluation of Antioxidant Activity of Phenol, Hibiscus Rosasinensis, Neem and Leaves Extract at Different Infusion Times
Published by: R. PrasannaResearch Area: Bio-technology
Organisation: Prist University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Hibiscus Rosasinensis, Neem, DPPH (1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl), Nitric Oxide, FRAP (Ferric Reducing Antioxidant Power), H2O2 Free Radicals, Phenol, Flavonoids, Tannins.
55. Design and Implementation of Re-configurable Antenna
Published by: Tejal G. PagireResearch Area: Communication Engineering
Organisation: G.G. Raisoni College of Engineering and MBA, AhmednagarKeywords: Reconfigurable Antenna, PIN Diode Switching, Microstrip Patch Antenna
56. Comparative Study of Electrical and Optical Characterization of Pure and Doped Poly Vinyl Alcohol Polymer Electrolytes
Published by: Dr. K. AlakanandanaResearch Area: Material Science
Organisation: G. Narayanamma Institute of Technology & Science, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Electrolyte Membranes, Electrical Conductivity, Optical Absorption, Malonic Acid, Succinic Acid, Doped PVA Electrolytes, Optical Band Gap.
57. Graph-Based Image Search Using Clustering Approach
Published by: Anuradha KarlekarResearch Area: Multimedia Computing
Organisation: Siddhivinayak College of Higher Education & Research, RTUKeywords: Graph-based Image Representation, Dynamic Region Merging, Frequent Approximate Sub-graphs, Graph Clusturing, Segmentation, Watershed, VEAM (Vertex and Edge Approximate graphMiner).
58. Management of Lagophthalmos by Custom Made Gold Implants
Published by: Dr. Sachin Daigavane, Dr. Sandeep Iratwar, Dr. Siddarth GautamResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, MaharashtraKeywords: Lagophthalmos, Orbicularis oculi muscle, Eyelid, Gold weight implant.
59. Propagation of Spherical Shock Wave in A Non-Uniform Medium Under the Monochromatic Radiation and Gravitation
Published by: Dr. Rohitashw Kumar, Arvind KumarResearch Area: Shock Wave
Organisation: Babu Ram Singh Bhai Singh Memorial Degree College, Babrala, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Self-similar motion, Monochromatic radiation and Magneto-gas dynamic shock wave.
60. Comparison of Antioxidant Activity in Gracilaria Edulis and Hypnea Valentiae
Published by: A. Chandramohan, Dr. S. R DivyaResearch Area: Phytochemistry
Organisation: Jaya College of Arts and Science, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: DPPH Assay, Ethyl Acetate, Ethanol, Gracilaria edulis and Hypnea valentiae.
61. Care When You Dare-A Selective Study
Published by: Ch. JyothisreedharResearch Area: Entrepreneurship
Organisation: PACE Institute of Technology & Sciences, Ongole, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Entrepreneur, Shapiro Test, One Sample T-Test, Anova, Factor Analysis, Discriminate Analysis
62. A Survey on Pattern Discovery of Web Usage Mining
Published by: Manoj Kumar, Mrs. MeenuResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology Gorakhpur U.P.Keywords: Data Preprocessing, Pattern Analysis, Pattern Discovery, Web Usage Mining.
63. A Detailed Classification of Routing Attacks Against RPL in Internet of Things
Published by: Ishani Mishra, Divya Sharma, Dr. Sanjay JainResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: New Horizon College of Engineering, BengaluruKeywords: Internet of things, LLN, RPL, Security Attacks.
64. An Experimental study on Effect of Rice Husk Ash and Glass Fibre on properties of Cement with Partial Replacement of Fine Aggregate by Quarry Dust
Published by: S. NambirajanResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: J.C.T. College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, TamilnaduKeywords: Compressive strength, Tensile Strength, Rice Husk Ash, Quarry Dust and Glass Fiber.
65. Cipher Text Policy Attribute-Based Encryption Supporting Flexible Attributes
Published by: Mr. Mayur D. Ghodeswar, Dr. S. S Sherekar, Dr. V. M ThakareResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Attribute Based Encryption, Ciphertext-Policy, Privacy, Traceability.
66. Software Piracy Production System
Published by: B. Karpakavalli, Miss. R. ArunadeviResearch Area: Software Piracy
Organisation: Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Arts and Science for Women, Tamil NaduKeywords: MAC Address
67. Hybrid Adaptive Antenna Design for Comparison Analysis of Different Technology Using BPSK, QPSK and QAM
Published by: Joshika Singh SindhuResearch Area: Electronics and Communication
Organisation: Maharishi Dayanand University, RohtakKeywords: Modulation, BPSK, UVB, QAM, OFDM, AWGN, BER, SNR, MIMO, Transmitter.
68. Hybrid Algorithm for Color Video Object Detection Using Particle Filters
Published by: Arun KumarResearch Area: Electronics and Communication
Organisation: Maharishi Dayanand University, RohtakKeywords: Histogram, Particle Filter, Trajectory, Colour, PDF, Prediction.
69. Electro- Fenton Process for Wastewater Treatment – A Review
Published by: Pushpalatha M, Krishna B MResearch Area: Environmental Engineering
Organisation: Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysuru, KarnatakaKeywords: Advanced oxidation process, Electro-Fenton technique, wastewater, current density, Fe2+ Concentration, H2O2 Concentration.
70. A Topsis-Based Taguchi Optimization to Determine the Reverse Osmosis Process Parameter for Distillery Effluent in ZLD Process
Published by: P. A Gadge, Dr. A. C Waghmare, Dr. R. D AskhedkarResearch Area: ZLD by RO In Sugar Industry
Organisation: Shri. Sewakbhau Waghaye Patil Polytechnic, Lakhani, BhandaraKeywords: ANOVA, Reverse Osmosis Parameters, Design of Experiment, Multi Response, Orthogonal Array, Taguchi Method, TOPSIS.
71. Exponential H∞ Filtering Design for Discrete-Time Neural Networks Switched Systems with Time-Varying Delay
Published by: G. Mahendrakumar, R. Manivannan, R. SamiduraiResearch Area: Applied Mathematics
Organisation: Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: H∞ filtering, Switched Neural Networks, Time-Varying Delays, Lyapunov Functional, Linear Matrix Inequalities.
72. Change in Physico Chemical Characteristics of Distillery Spent Wash after Treatment with Soil and Wood Ash
Published by: Bharat Kumar, Arun Upreti, Mehtab Singh Dhaliwal, Rajat Singh BishtResearch Area: Soil Science
Organisation: Doon International School, Dehradun,UttarakhandKeywords: Adsorbent, Soil, Chemical Parameter, Distillery Spent Wash, Irrigation, Wood Ash.
73. Andro Attendance – Marking Attendance with Android Application
Published by: A KarthikeyanResearch Area: Mobile Computing
Organisation: Mount Zion College of Engineering and Technology, Pudukkottai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Android, Application, Attendance Management System, Smart Phone, Android Phone, Smart Attendance
74. Thermal Analysis of Journal Bearing Using CFD Software for Performance Enhancement
Published by: Kapil Hiraman Bagul, Pundlik N. Patil, Raghunath Y. PatilResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Shree Gulabrao Deokar College of Engineering, Jalgaon, MaharashtraKeywords: Computational Fluid Dynamics, Circular Journal Bearing, Thermo-hydrodynamic
75. Detail Survey and Analysis of Resource for Village Functioning Using Advance Techniques Q-Gis and Total Station
Published by: Amit Baravkar, Gadhave Punam, Kale Akshay, Prof. Kate G. KResearch Area: Village Functioning
Organisation: SVPM’s College of Engineering, Malegaon BK, Baramati, PuneKeywords: Q-GIS Software, Total Station , GPS.
76. Retinoblastoma in Adult –A Case Report and Review
Published by: Dr. Mehul A. Shah, Dr Shreya M. Shah, Dr Anjli H. Israni, Dr Jyotirmoy BiswasResearch Area: Oncology
Organisation: Drashti Netralaya, Dahod, GujaratKeywords: Adult Retinoblastoma; Ultra Sonography; Immuno Histo Chemistry.
77. Modelling and Simulation of PID and Fuzzy Based Controller of a Nonlinear Liquid Level Process Using Labview
Published by: Nayanmani DekaResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: NITTTR, ChandigarhKeywords: PID, Simulation, LabVIEW, Fuzzy.
78. Liquid Level Control Using Fuzzy Logic in LabVIEW with Arduino
Published by: Nayanmani Deka, Pranjal Jyoti HazarikaResearch Area: Instrumentation
Organisation: P.O.W. Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jorhat, AssamKeywords: Couple Tank System (CTS), Fuzzy Logic Controller (FLC), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Virtual Instrumentation( VI), LabVIEW Interface for Arduino (LIFA).
79. Use of Educational Technology in Sidho Kanho Birsha University
Published by: Sourav MahatoResearch Area: Educational Technology
Organisation: Mudo Tamo Memorial College, Ziro, Arunachal PradeshKeywords: Educational technology, Power point projector, Smart board, Software of Educational Technology.
80. Automated Evaluation Framework for Student Learning using Concept Maps
Published by: Miss. Amruta Suresh Awati, Dr. Arti DixitResearch Area: Artificial Intelligenace
Organisation: Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute Of Technology, Bavdhan, PuneKeywords: Concept Map, Java, XML parsing, Student learning, Finite Markov chain, learning evaluation
81. Identify the Bioactivity Of Flavonoids In Erythrina Varigata Leavea Extracts Using The Pass Method
Published by: A. Chandramohan, Geetha .S, Dr. S. R DivyaResearch Area: Phytochemistry
Organisation: Jaya College of Arts & Science, Thiruvallur, Tamil NaduKeywords: PASS, Flavonoids, Erythrina Varigata, CYP1A inhibitor.
82. An Investigation and Analysis on Failure for Bearings of Casting Shakeout Used In Foundry Industries
Published by: S. N Satone, Prof A. A GangshettiwarResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Dr. Bhausaheb Nandurkar College of Engineering And Technology, Yavatmal, MaharashtraKeywords: Brinelling, Casting shakeout, Spherical Roller Bearing, Bearing Life
83. A Survey on Different Approaches for Analysing Urban Mobility
Published by: Pushpa Shavi, Prof. Jayanthi M GResearch Area: Fuzzy Logic
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Urban Mobility, Fuzzy Logic.
84. A Survey on Urban Tourism Development and its Characteristics
Published by: Dulam Bhavya Sree, Prof. Chandrakanth. NResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Urban Tourism Development, Multi Objective Optimization.
85. A Survey on Big Data Energy Based On Smart Grid
Published by: Diksha M, Prof. Raghavendra T. SResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Cambridge Instititute of Technology Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Big Data , Smart Grid
86. Standardization Of Bael /Blended Extruded Products
Published by: Bhawana ThukralResearch Area: Applied Sciences(Foods & Nutrition)
Organisation: Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, HaryanaKeywords: Bael Pulp, Bael Powder and Extruded Products, Acceptability, Nutritional Evaluation.
87. Growth Level of Big Data
Published by: A. Anitha, V. Vaneeswari, R. AbiramiResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Bharathidasan University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Data Storage, Data Management, Big Data Yield, Characterize (Volume, Variety, Velocity).
88. Big Data: Tools and Applications
Published by: Kanchana R, Shashikumar D RResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Cambridge Institute Of Technology Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Big Data; Hadoop; Hadoop Distributed File System.
89. Impotence and Sterility with Special Reference to its Medicolegal Importance
Published by: Dr. Babita Singh, Dr. Sarla, Dr. Umesh ChandraResearch Area: Medical and Law
Organisation: G.A.C. VaransiKeywords: Impotence , Medico Legal , Civil, Criminal, Impotence, Sterility, Bandhyatav, Nampuskta, Medicolegal, Beej, Yonivyapad.
90. Automation of a Hydraulic Press Machine Using Bosch Rexroth PLC for remote operation through mobile communication
Published by: Mr. G. C. Mekalke, Mr. A. V. SutarResearch Area: Automation
Organisation: DKTE Society’s Textile & Engineering Institute, Ichalkaranji, MaharashtraKeywords: Press Tool, Bosch Rexroth PLC, DTMF module, Automation, etc.
91. A Survey on Clustering Algorithms used to Perform Image Segmentation
Published by: Sandhya Prabhakar H, Mr. Sandeep KumarResearch Area: Image Mining
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Agglomerative, Clustering, Hierarchical, Fuzzy-C, Image Segmentation, k-means.
92. Study of Dry Eyes in Post Menopausal Women-A Rural Hospital Based Study
Published by: Dr. Aditi Gadegone, Surabhi SharmaResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh, MaharashtraKeywords: Dry eye, Post-Menopausal Women, Prevalence.
93. Sybil Attack in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey
Published by: Mandeep Kaur, Mr. Avinash JethiResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sangrur, PunjabKeywords: Sybil attack, unattended, wormhole.
94. Secure Convergent Key and Deduplication using Distributed Convergent Key Management
Published by: Nilam Vijaykumar Patil, Dr. B. K SarkarResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Padmabhooshan Vasantdada Patil Institute Of Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Convergent Encryption, Private Sharing, Storage System, Cloud Environment.
95. Effect of Stripping Of the Umbilical Cord Blood Towards The Baby At Birth On Haematological And Developmental Outcome In Infants
Published by: Mrs. Manisha N. Pawar, Dr. Nimain Mohanty, Dr. Mary MathewsResearch Area: Pediatrics
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College Hospital, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Umbilical Cord, Hematological Outcomes, Infant Developmental Outcomes, DDST-II.
96. Analysis of Genetic Diversity and Relationships of Silkworm Varieties Using Molecular Marker
Published by: C. N. Venkatesh, B. K. ChikkaswamyResearch Area: DNA Manipulation
Organisation: Department of Zoology, SJM Arts Science and Commerce College Chandarvalli, ChitradurgaKeywords: DNA Markers, DNA sequences, Reflect Differences, Diploid Organism, Genetic Diversity, Silkworm Varieties, Molecular Marker, RAPD.
97. Mathematical Modeling of Soft Switched Single Stage Multistring Inverter with Multi-rated ETT Photovoltaic Modules
Published by: Nallamilli Ayyappa Reddy, Koviri Dhana RajuResearch Area: Power Electronics
Organisation: Kakinada Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kakinada, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Multi String Inverter, Easy to tune(ETT) Photo Voltaic Module, Total Harmonic Distortion(THD), Filter.
98. A Review on Performance Analysis of Energy Detection Technique for Cognitive Radio over Different Wavelet Family
Published by: Yamini Likhar, Mrs. Shiva BhatnagarResearch Area: Cognitive Radio
Organisation: Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Spectrum sensing, Cognitive radio, Energy detection, Wavelet Transform, Different Wavelet family.
99. A Comprehensive Review on Smart Meter Communication Systems in Smart Grid for Indian Scenario
Published by: Mukta Jukaria, Prof. B. K Singh, Prof. Anil KumarResearch Area: Smart Grid /Smart Meter Communication Technology
Organisation: Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, UttarakhandKeywords: Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Intelligent Energy Networks (IENs), Smart grid, Smart Meter, Zig-Bee.
100. Bioprospecting of Neem and Hibiscus Rosasinensis
Published by: R. PrasannaResearch Area: Biotechnology
Organisation: Prist University, TamilnaduKeywords: Neem, Hibiscus, S.aureus, Streptococcus, B. subitilis, Lactobacillus, Proteus, Cornybacterium, Pseudomonas, A.niger, Mucor and Desulphovibro sp. Langmuir and Freundlich, Temkin and Florry-Huggins models, Zinc, Adsorption, corrosion inhibition.
101. An Empirical Study of Indian Classical Ragas Desh and Todi Structure and its Influence on Brain Waves
Published by: A. A Bardekar, Ajay A. GurjarResearch Area: Signal Processing
Organisation: Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Emotion, Raga and Emotions, EEG, Brainwave Signals.
102. Relationship of Image Management and Corporate Performance
Published by: Neha SinghResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Noida International UniversityKeywords: Corporate Image, Image management, Corporate Performance, Corporate Strategy.
103. CFD Analysis of Concentric Tube Heat Exchanger Using Twisted Tapes
Published by: S. Naveen, S. BhuvaneshwaranResearch Area: Heat Transfer
Organisation: Star Lion College of Engineering & Technology, Manangorai, Tamil NaduKeywords: CFD, Twisted tapes, V-cut, Heat transfer
104. Soil Pollution and Soil Remediation Techniques
Published by: Md. Jalal Uddin, G. Aditya sagar, J. JagdeeshwarResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Jaya Prakash Narayan Engineering College, Mahabubnagar, TelanganaKeywords: Geotechnical Techniques, Drains, Grouting , Bioremediation, Ex Situ Remediation, In Situ Remediation, Land Farming, Bioventing, Biosparging, Bioslurping, Phytoremediation.
105. Essence of Pre-Service Teacher Education for the Teachers of Higher Education of General Stream
Published by: Sourav MahatoResearch Area: Higher Education
Organisation: Mudo Tamo Memorial College, Ziro, Arunachal PradeshKeywords: Teacher Education, Pre-Service Teacher Education, Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.
106. A Study Paper on Video Based Steganography
Published by: Himani Trivedi, Prof. Arpit RanaResearch Area: Information Security
Organisation: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Vasad, GujaratKeywords: Steganography, Video Steganography , Embedding algorithm, Video-frame, Stego.
107. Role of Web 2.0 Technology in Social Media Marketing
Published by: Jyoti RohillaResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: University of Delhi, DelhiKeywords: Web 2.0 technology, Types of web 2.0 Technology, Social Media Marketing and Social Media Sites.
108. PriGuard: A Semantic Approach to Detect Privacy Violation in Online Social Networks
Published by: R. Saranya, N. Sagunthala, A. KiruthikaResearch Area: Social Networks
Organisation: Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Arts and Science for Women, Perambalur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Facebook, Social Networks, Filtering, Privacy.
109. Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging
Published by: Sejal Mahangade, Sayali MahangadeResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: G.H.R.I.E.T., Pune UniversityKeywords: Wireless power transfer, Electric vehicle (EV), Class-E Amplifier, Inductive resonance coupling, Battery.
110. Hybrid Wind-PV System Connected to Grid used for Automatic Irrigation
Published by: Sayali Mahangade, Sejal MahangadeResearch Area: Electrical engineering
Organisation: G.H.R.I.E.T., Pune UniversityKeywords: Hybrid Energy System, Moisture Sensor, Closed Loop System, Inverter, Microcontroller.
111. Survey on Physical Resource Management in Clouds
Published by: Smitha .M. S, Prof. Janardhan SinghResearch Area: Resource Management in Clouds
Organisation: CiTech VTU, BelgaviKeywords: Cloud computing, Resource Allocation, VM, Virtualization.
112. Performance Analysis of Image Clustering Algorithm Applied to Brain MRI
Published by: Kalyani R. Mandlik, Dr. Suresh S. SalankarResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Magnetic Resonance Image (MRI), Brain Tumor Segmentation, Bias-Corrected Fuzzy C Means Algorithm (BCFCM).
113. Factors Impacting the Adoption of E-Commerce in Cooperatives
Published by: Robert Mosomi Ombati, Dick OmuloResearch Area: E-Commerce
Organisation: JRNR Vidyapeeth University UdaipurKeywords: E-commerce, Adoption of Innovation, Self-efficacy, Risk, Trust.
114. Mutual Funds in India (An Emerging Trends and Prospects)
Published by: Priyanka Sengar, Dr. B. K UpadhyayResearch Area: All India
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya, Chitrakoot, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Investment Trust, Investment Company, Similarly, Interchangeably, Primarily, Reinvesting.
115. An Intelligent System for Detection of User Behavior In Internet Banking
Published by: Saurabh Dorle, Manish Bendale, Dr. Nitin N. PiseResearch Area: Intelligent Systems
Organisation: Maharashtra Institute of Technology , Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Expert System; Suspicious Financial Transactions; Anti-Money Laundering.
116. Interest Free Banking in India
Published by: Neeru GuptaResearch Area: Banking Law
Organisation: GD Goenka University, GurugramKeywords: Interest Free, Banking Law.
117. Simulation Study of Low Power Comparator for A-D Converter
Published by: Dr. M. NizamuddinResearch Area: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Organisation: Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Rajouri, J&KKeywords: CMOS Comparator, Low Power, High Speed, ADC and HSPICE-
118. Design & Performance Analysis of Instrumentation Amplifier at Nanoscale
Published by: Dr. M. NizamddinResearch Area: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Organisation: Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Rajouri, J&KKeywords: Instrumentation Amplifier, CMOS Technology, Low Voltage, Low Power, Output Resistance, Bandwidth. DC Gain.
119. Ayurvedic Medicine for Herpes / Sarpada Hunnu / Sarpa Suttu / Sarpadunnu / HSV / Genital Herpes
Published by: Dr. SangameshResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: B.M.J. Ayurvedic Medical college And PG Center Gajendragada, KaranatakaKeywords: Visarpa, Nita group of virus (Harpies group) of viruses this classification made according to afflicting chemical, physical, and serological criteria.
120. Cooperative Black Hole Attack Prevention by Particle Swarm Optimization with Multiple Swarms
Published by: Suman Brar, Mohit AnguralaResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: GCET, GurdaspurKeywords: MANET, Black Hole Attack, Gray Hole Attack, Malicious Node, Simulation.
121. Bluetooth Low Energy: Need of the Hour
Published by: Ankita SinghResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Network
Organisation: Indira College of Engineering and Management, PuneKeywords: Beacons, Physical Web, IOT, Ecosystem, Eddystone.
122. Efficacy of Extra-Oral Maxillary Nerve Block Technique Using Frontozygomatic Approach
Published by: Dr. Smriti Ticku, Dr. Prashanth .RResearch Area: Oral Surgery
Organisation: Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Frontozygomatic Angle; Extra oral maxillary nerve block ; Pterygopalatine fossa
123. Acoustic Analysis of Nasal Consonants during Fast and Normal Speaking Rate in Malayalam Speaking Adults
Published by: Salimsha Nazer, Sangeetha SureshResearch Area: Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
Organisation: Dr. MV Shetty College of Speech and HearingKeywords: Nasal Consonants, Malayalam Language, Acoustical Analysis.
124. Stabilization of Power System using Artificial Intelligence based System
Published by: Mr. Piyush Agnihotri, Mr. Jitendra Kumar Dwivedi, Dr. Vishnu Mohan MishraResearch Area: Power System and Control
Organisation: Harcourt Butler Technical University, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: ANN; PSO; Fuzzy Logic; Genetic Algorithm.
125. A Sociological Study of Secular Principles of Murughamat of Chitradurga
Published by: Ananda .SResearch Area: Sociological
Organisation: S.J.M Arts, Commerce, Science College Chitradurga, KarnatakaKeywords: Secular, Swamiji, Murughamath, Group Marriage, Dasoha, Kayaka, Murugha Vana, Murugesha.
126. Investor’s Perception on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Stock Market a Study with Special Reference to Chennai City
Published by: F. Asiya KhiljiResearch Area: Commerce
Organisation: The New College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Perception of the investors, foreign direct investment in the stock exchanges, cash flow increase proportionate to economic development.
127. Preliminary Studies on Antidiabetic, Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activities of Rare Medicinal Plant Epaltes Divaricata (Linn.)
Published by: R. VijayarajResearch Area: Biotechnology
Organisation: Loyola College, Chennai, TamilnaduKeywords: Epaltes divaricata L., Clinical bacterial cultures, Fungal strains, α-Amylase, α-Glucosidase, Phytochemicals, Antioxidant
128. Smart Group-Based Work in Cognitive Radio Network
Published by: Aniket Nale, Dhaigude N. BResearch Area: Communication
Organisation: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Cognitive Radio, Co-operative Spectrum Sensing(CSS), Sensing Accuracy, Sensing Overhead, Cognitive Radio Network(CRNs).
129. Physical and Cyber Crime Detection using Digital Forensic Approach: A Complete Digital Forensic Tool
Published by: Dr. Nilakshi Jain, Neha Bhanushali, Sayali Gawade, Gauri JawaleResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Digitized Forensic Tools, K-means, KNN, GMAPI, cybercrime.
130. Human Depth Perception
Published by: Ajit Kumar Sharma, Kiran KumariResearch Area: Computer
Organisation: R.N.College, Hajipur (Vaishali), BiharKeywords: Simulators, CGI, Stereo Viewing.
131. Smart Grid Technology for Intelligent Power Use
Published by: Aniket Jambukar, Mr. Rohith PrakashResearch Area: Embedded Systems
Organisation: DY Patil College Of Engineering, AmbiKeywords: Smart Grids, Intelligent Monitoring System (IMS), Sensors, Smart Meters, Data Centers.
132. Advanced Fuzzy Logic based Image Watermarking Technique for Medical Images
Published by: Kamalpreet Kaur, Er. Suppandeep KaurResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Punjab Technical University, JalandharKeywords: MRI, CT, US, Fuzzy.
133. In Vitro Antioxidant Potential of Pure Fractions of Eclipta Alba
Published by: Anjali Singh, Ayodhya Singh, Vandana DwivediResearch Area: Chemistry
Organisation: M.M.H. College, GhaziabadKeywords: Eclipta alba, DPPH, BHT, Hydroxyl Radical, Superoxide Radical.
134. Robust H∞ Control of Discrete-Time Uncertain Recurrent Neural Networks with Discrete and Distributed Interval Time-Varying Delays
Published by: K. Meenakshi, M. Syed AliResearch Area: Neural Networks
Organisation: Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore, TamilnaduKeywords: H∞ Control; Uncertain; Discrete-Time; Neural Networks; Time-Varying Delay.
135. Postponed Optimized Report Recovery under Lt Based Cloud Memory
Published by: C. Lavanya, M. BabithaResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil NaduKeywords: Distributed, Luby Transformation, Retrieval, Fountain Code.
136. An Investigative Study On The Leaf Spots Of Achyranthes aspera .Linn.
Published by: Sunitha Subramanian, Liji T. J.Research Area: Plant Pathology
Organisation: Carmel College, Mala, KeralaKeywords: Achyranthes aspera, CrapeMyrtle Aphid, Patches, Hypertrophy, Anatomy.
137. Management of Organisational Transformations
Published by: Jyoti MResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.Keywords: Organization, Transformation, Change, Environment, Processes.
138. IT Portfolio Management and its Relevance
Published by: Jyoti MResearch Area: Portfolio Management
Organisation: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd .Keywords: Portfolio, Project, Strategy, Execution.
139. Smart Refrigerator using Internet of Things (IoT)
Published by: Prof. M. K. Sangole, Bhushan Sunil Nasikkar, Dhananjay V. Kulkarni, Gitesh K. KakusteResearch Area: Refrigerator, Internet of things (IoT), Arduino board, Arduino IDE software, Android studio, Sensors.
Organisation: Sandip Institute of Engineering and Management, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Electronics and Telecommunication
140. Crime File System
Published by: Dr. Nilakshi Jain, Siddharth Agarwal, Gaurav Joshi, Rahul Gupta, Aditya KatariaResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Crime File, F.I.R, Complaint, Crime
141. Social and Environmental Study on Wind Power Development in Ayeyarwaddy, Myanmar
Published by: Thi Thi Soe, B. Krishnan, K. Boopathi, S. GomathinayagamResearch Area: Energy Engineering
Organisation: Department of Research and Innovation, Yangon, MyanmarKeywords: Ayeyarwaddy, greenhouse gas, noise, shadow, wind energy
142. Accessing Information of Emergency Medical Services Through Internet of Things
Published by: Miss. Pooja Ambalkar, Prof. Amruta Gadekar, Miss. Mayuri Manjare, Miss. Reema MalviResearch Area: Data Mining, Android
Organisation: D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, AmbiKeywords: Resource Model, Decision support system (DSS), Emergency medical service.
143. Dual Layer Video Encryption and Decryption Using RSA Algorithm
Published by: Swaleha Najakat Sayyad, C. V. Nalawade, Pramila S. Sutar, Rani S. Pise, Vidhya H. RautResearch Area: Security purposes
Organisation: SBPCOE IndapurKeywords: RSA, GUIDE, PN Sequence, MPGA, AVI.
144. Preparation, Structure and Characterization of Nd2Mo2O9 Fast Oxide Ion Conductor
Published by: M. Rajasekhar, N. KalaivaniResearch Area: Advanced Energy for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
Organisation: Government Arts College, Dharmapuri, Tamil NaduKeywords: Ionic conductivity, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscope, X-ray diffraction and FTIR.
145. Innovative Techniques in Store Atmospherics by Retailers for Favourable Customer Perception
Published by: Murali Krishna, Dr. Guru Basava Aradhya, Dr. Subhashree KarResearch Area: Retail Management
Organisation: Reva University, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Store Atmospherics, Perception, Attributes, Purchase Behaviour.
146. Understanding Consumer Perception of Price-Quality-Value Relationship
Published by: Tahira Khanam QuareshiResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: University of Jammu, Jammu and KashmirKeywords: Perceived Quality, Perceived Value, Perceived Price, Automobile Marketing.
147. Inclined Lander for Shock Alleviation
Published by: Vishal Tiwari, Harikant, Pandey A. K.Research Area: Aerospace
Organisation: Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Equilibrium, Inclination, Force-Deflection, Spring-Mass System, Shock Absorption.
148. Automated Negotiation in a B2B Environment
Published by: Hari Shanker Tripathi, Dr. Santosh KumarResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Maharishi University of Information Technology, Lucknow, U.P.Keywords: Component; Formatting; Style; Styling; Insert (key words)
149. Internet Addiction & Social Values
Published by: Suchitra BeheraResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Mahila College, Chaibasa, JharkhandKeywords: Addiction, Technology, Addiction, Obsession, Social Networking, Networking, Psychological Risk factor, Physical Improvement, Impulsive Internet Use.
150. A study on Marketing Challenges and Opportunities of Women Entrepreneurs through Self Help Groups in Chennai City
Published by: D. Leelavathi, Dr. J. SulaimanResearch Area: Women Entrepreneurs In Self Help Groups
Organisation: The New College (Autonomous) Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Women Entrepreneurs, Encounter, Troubles, Prospect, Enlarge Market.
151. Impact of Autonomous Learning on the Achievement Level of Students of IXth Grade
Published by: Dr. MeenakshiResearch Area: Education
Organisation: Biyani Group of Colleges, Jaipur, RajasthanKeywords: Autonomy, Education, Performance, Memorizing, Language Learning.
152. Implementing Directive Principles to Promote Better Livelihood Conditions, Public Health and Assistance
Published by: Asha RaniResearch Area: LAW
Organisation: IPEM Law Academy, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Public Health, Law, Constitution, Directive Principles.
153. Mud Architecture
Published by: Priyanka Danal, Suman SharmaResearch Area: Architecture
Organisation: IPS Academy Indore, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Mud Architecture, Rammed Earth, COB, Compressed Earth Blocks.
154. Understanding the Concept of Asthikshaya at the level of Kati Kasheruka
Published by: Dr. Damodar MoneResearch Area: Shareera Rachana
Organisation: B.M.J. Ayurvedic Medical College And PG Center Gajendragada Gadaga (Dst), KaranatakaKeywords: Prustha Vamsha, Shareera, Kapaala.
155. A Comparative Clinical Study of Grithayavakshara Lepa and Katutaila in Management of Padadari W.S.R Rhagades
Padadari is one of the commonest and most neglected diseases. Most of the people work in farms in wet soil or water without protecting the feet. Some people don’t use foot wears and walk bare foot. Such reason leads to incidence of cracking the skin of the feet, which is very common. The present study objectives are to evaluate the efficacy of Madanadi Lepa with and without Siravyadha in Padadari. In this trial, total 40 cases were studied into two groups as ‘A’ and ‘B’ each group consisting of 20 patients, Group A patients was advised Madanadi Lepa and Group B Siravyadha with Madanadi Lepa. The present study reveals that in Group A, none had complete relief, 2 patients (10%) had marked improvement and 11 patients (55%) had Moderate improvement, 7 patients (35%) had mild improvement.In Group B, none had complete relief, 3 patients (15%) had marked improvement, 13 patients (65%) had Moderate improvement and 4 patients (20%) had mild improvement After the total course of intervention, the data obtained towards the results indicate that Group B showed good response on symptoms than Group A after treatment and at the end of follow up. It was an attempt made to clinically compare the effect of Sagritha Yavakshara Lepa and Katutaila abhyanga in Padadari.
Published by: Dr. Sunil .A. AraliResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: B.M.J Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital, Gajendragad, KarnatakaKeywords: Sagritha Yavakshara Lepa, Katutaila, Padadari.
156. A Review on Srotus with Its Anatomical Structures with Special References to Raktavaha Srotus
Published by: Abhishek ShahResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: Bhagwaan Mahaveer Jain Ayurvedic medical College & PG Centre, Gajendragada Gadaga (Dst), KaranatakaKeywords: Srotusmoola, Raktdhatu, Srotus.
157. A Review On Garbhotpadaka Samagri With Special Reference to Ambu
Published by: Dr. Anshika RayResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: B.M.J. Ayurvedic Medical College, Gajendragada Gadaga (Dst), KaranatakaKeywords: Garbhotpadaka Samagris, Ritu, Ambu, Kshetra, Beeja.
158. Synthetic Drugs/Hormones – Boon or Bane-Concept of Dooshivisha and Gara visha
Published by: Dr Vishnu SivanResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: B.M.J. Ayurvedic Medical College And PG Center Gajendragada Gadaga (Dst), KaranatakaKeywords: Synthetic drugs/hormones, Communicable Disease, Hepatotoxicity, Nephrotoxicity.
159. A Statistical study on Network Service Providers in Kashmir
Published by: Faizan Danish, S. E. H. Rizvi, M. Iqbal Jeelani, Sunali MahajanResearch Area: Applied Statistics
Organisation: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu, J&KKeywords: Sampling Design, Sample Size, Simple Random Sampling, Random Numbers.
160. Comparative clinical study on the effect of Nasyakarma and Shiroabhyanga with Gunjaadi Tailain the management of Ardhavabhedaka
Published by: Dr. Geeta HiremathResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: B.M.J. Ayurvedic Medical College And PG Center Gajendragada Gadaga (Dst), KaranatakaKeywords: Nasyakarma, Ardhavabhedaka, Shiroabhyanga, Gunjaadi Taila.
161. Juvenile Crimes in India and the Law
Published by: Asha RaniResearch Area: Law
Organisation: IPEM Law AcademyKeywords: Juvenile Offender, Law, Juvenile Crimes.
162. The Changing Role and Legal status of Women in India
Published by: Asha RaniResearch Area: Law
Organisation: IPEM Law AcademyKeywords: Legal Status, Women, Education.
163. Review of Ayaskriti
Published by: Roopa SonyaResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: BMJAMC GajendragadKeywords: Ayaskriti, Dhatu, Loha.
164. Impact of Iron and Steel Industry on Ground Water Quality of Tungabhadra River Water in Bellary District (India)
Published by: T. H. Patel, V. Venkateshwara Reddy, S.R. Mise, P. Shiva Keshava KumarResearch Area: Environmental Enggineering
Organisation: R.M.E.C, BellaryKeywords: Iron and Steel; TDS; Hospet; Tunga-Bhadra
165. Rasayana Therapy in Ayurveda
Published by: Dr. Jagannath Divya, Dr. Gopala Krishna G. S.Research Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: B.M.J. Ayurvedic Medical College and P.G. Research Centre, Gajendragad, GadagKeywords: Ayurveda, Toxicity, Rasayana, Rejuvenation .