January- February, 2018
1. Stabilization of Black Cotton Soil Using Sodium Chloride
Published by: Ramkumar Guttikonda, Nadakuditi AbhilashResearch Area: Soil Stabilization
Organisation: Daita Madhusudana Sastry Sri Venkateswara Hindu College of Engineering, Machilipatnam, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Soil Stabilization, Black Cotton Soil, Sodium Chloride, Admixture, Bearing Capacity
2. A Review Article of Fundamental Video Pre-processing Image Quality Enhancement Technique by Using Segmentation Approach
Published by: Baviskar Vaibhavkumar, S. R GoyalResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: National Institute of Technology Surat, GujaratKeywords: Watermarking, PSNR, MSE, Watershed Segmentation, Texture Segmentation, ANN, K-mean, FCM.
3. Formulation of Natural Mosquito Repellent
Published by: Dr. Sneha Agrawal, Nidhi Haldankar, Aniket JadhavResearch Area: Pharmaceutics and Pharmacognosy
Organisation: Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Curcumin, Embelin, Natural Mosquito Repellent
4. Calibration of MQ-7 and Detection of Hazardous Carbon Mono-oxide Concentration in Test Canister
Published by: K. Senthil Babu, Dr. C. NagarajaResearch Area: Electronics and Communication
Organisation: S K University, Anantapur, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Calibration, MQ-7, Hazardous Gases
5. Automatic Feature Selection from EHR & DNN Modeling
Published by: Shreyal Gajare, Shilpa SonawaniResearch Area: Data Analytics
Organisation: Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Electronic Health Record (EHR), Feature Selection, Regression technique, Deep Neural Network (DNN)
6. A Literature Survey on Smart Home Automation Security
Published by: Rohit RagmahaleResearch Area: Internet Of Things
Organisation: Dr. D.Y.Patil College of Engineering, Ambi, Pune University, MaharashtraKeywords: Access Control, Data Security, Smart homes, Intrusion Detection
7. Energy Aware Node Mobility Prediction in Mobile Adhoc Networks
Published by: Ram S. Kale Research Area: Mobility
Organisation: MIT College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Mobility, Next Place Prediction, Mobility Markov Chain Models, Energy Efficient
8. Analysis and Design of Multistorey Building G+4
Published by: Mohd Zohair, K. Mounika ReddyResearch Area: Structural Engineering
Organisation: Siddhartha Institute of Technology and Sciences, Narapally, TelanganaKeywords: Multi-storey, Load Bearing Masonry Buildings,
9. Consumer’s Acceptance to Green Building Concept for Sustainable Construction in India
Published by: Ankit Kumar Jat, Prithviraj Dilip ManeResearch Area: Green Buildings and Sustainable Construction
Organisation: RLR Infra Vision Pvt. Ltd. Bhilwara, RajasthanKeywords: Green Building, Sustainable Development, Eco-friendly products, Real Estate
10. Sliding Window Control Based High Utility Pattern Mining For Industrial Use
Published by: Swapnali Londhe, Rupesh MahajanResearch Area: Computer Engineering
Organisation: DR. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology, Pimpri, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Sliding Window Based Utility Pattern Mining, Manufacturing Plan, Industrial Systems, Frequent Pattern Mining, High Utility Patter Mining
11. Application of the Hash Function on Secret Message and Provide it Security with the Help of Invisible ASCII Character Replacement Technology
Published by: Swati Dandekar, Dr. Jyoti RaoResearch Area: Computer Engineering
Organisation: DR. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology, Pimpri, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Text-Based Information Hiding, Invisible Character Replacement, Hash function, Information security
12. Big Data Classification of Users Navigation and Behavior Using Web Server Logs
Published by: Prajakta Ghavare, Prashant AhireResearch Area: Computer Engineering
Organisation: Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Data Mining, E-commerce, Web Logs Analysis, Behavioral Patterns, Model Checking.
13. A Literature Survey on Intrusion Detection and Protection System using Data Mining
Published by: Chaitali Choure , Leena H. PatilResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Priyadarshini Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Forensic Features, Identify user, Data Mining, Internal Intrusion Detection and Protection, System call(sc).
14. A Study on the Volatility and Return with Reference to Stocks of Bank Nifty
Published by: Rohith U JResearch Area: Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Organisation: Bhavan’s Royal Institute of Management, Kochi, KeralaKeywords: Volatility, Stocks of Bank Nifty, Financial Crisis
15. DNA Methylation Data Analytics in Cancer Research
Published by: Apoorva Patil, Rashmi A. RaneResearch Area: Data Analytics
Organisation: Maharshtra Institute of Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: DNA Methylation, Deep Neural Networks, Restricted Boltzmann Machine
16. Case Report-Post Cataract Surgery Herpes Simplex Keratitis and its Management
Published by: Dr. Nishant VardhanResearch Area: Ophthalmology
Organisation: Goverment Hospital, Jubbal, Himachal PradeshKeywords: Herpes Simplex, Corneal Blindness, Topical Antiviral
17. Survey on Removal of Rain or Snow From a Single Color Image
Published by: Binju Bentex, Dr. K S Angel VijiResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: College of Engineering Kidangoor, Kottayam, KeralaKeywords: Rain and Snow Removal, Guided Filter, Trained Dictionary, Low-Rank Appearance Model, Dynamic Weather
18. An Approach to Multi-Cloud Securities
Published by: P. Sabitha, Dr. V. B NarasimhaResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Osmania University, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Multi-Cloud, Cryptography, Security Issues
19. Resolving Multi-party Privacy Conflicts in Social Media
Published by: M. Premkumar, Dr. SelvarajResearch Area: Social media
Organisation: Arignar Anna Government Arts College, Attur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Social Media
20. Pollution Human Rights and Environmental Protection
Published by: Vishal BhardwajResearch Area: Environmental Engineering
Organisation: Mehr Chand Polytecnic College Jalandhar, PunjabKeywords: Environmental Protection, Human Rights Systems, Healthy Environment
21. BContri- An Algorithm for Monitoring Construction Site using RFID, GPS and GSM
Published by: Afiya V NResearch Area: Construction Management
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi University, Athirampuzha, KeralaKeywords: Construction, RFID, GPS, GSM, BARCODE
22. Neural Network Ensemble Model with Back Propagation for Classifying Melanoma on Dermoscopy Images-A Survey
Published by: Jeena Johnson, Asha VijayanResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: College of Engineering Kidangoor, Kottayam, KeralaKeywords: Lesion, Dermoscopy, Neural Network Ensemble Classifier, Fuzzy Neural Network, SGN
23. Adsorption Potential of BF Slag and BF Flue Dust towards Removal of Aqueous Phenol
Published by: Dr. Kalpataru Rout, Manoj Kumar Sahoo, Dr. CR SahooResearch Area: Environment Science and Engineering
Organisation: Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited, Duburi, OdishaKeywords: Adsorption, BF Flue Dust, Equilibrium Isotherms, Equilibrium Kinetics, Granulated BF Slag, Phenol, Sorption, Wastewater.
24. A Study on Role of Media in Women Empowerment in India
Published by: Dr. Sonia GuptaResearch Area: Women Empowerment
Organisation: Ph.d in Mass Communication, and Specialization in Women Empowerment and Femenism/Independent writerKeywords: Women Empowerment, Social, Economic and Household Decision Factor.
25. To Design and Develop Intelligent Exercise System
Published by: Nitu Sanjay SharmaResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering Research and Technology, Chandrapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Kinect, Exercise, Skeleton Tracking, Physiotherapist
26. Design of Low Voltage two Stage CMOS Operational Amplifier
Published by: Merlyn Mariyam Varghese, Kusumam JosephResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology, Pathanamthitta, KeralaKeywords: 2 Stage OP-AMP, CMOS, Gain, Phase Margin, Unity Gain Band Width.
27. Layout Design of 5 Transistor D Flip Flop for Power and Area Reduction and Performance Comparison in Different Scaling Technologies
Published by: Shermina M. Meera, Shahanaz M. Meera, Nishi G. NampoothiriResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Musaliar College of Engineering & Technology, Pathanamthitta, KeralaKeywords: D Flip Flop, CMOS, Low Power VLSI, Power Consumption, Scaling Technologies
28. A Survey on Sparsity Based Single Image Super Resolution of Colour Images
Published by: Helena Thomas, Anitha RResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: College of Engineering Kidangoor, Kottayam, KeralaKeywords: Colour Super Resolution, Single-Image Super Resolution, Sparse Coding, Dictionary Learning, Edge Similarity.
29. VHDL Implementation of 32-Bit Microprocessor
Published by: Kusumam Joseph, Merlyn Mariyam VargheseResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology, Pathanamthitta, KeralaKeywords: 32-Bit Microprocessor, VHDL, Structural Modeling
30. Making of Two South Korean Chaebols: Samsung and Hyundai
Published by: Hardik Jain , Shantanu Kaushik Research Area: Management
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: South Korea, Management Transition, Western Style
31. Catercam- A Sliding Camera Mechanism Using Gimbal Assembly
Published by: Kashyap Kirtikar, Shubham Ghodke, Atharva Shirode, Vismita NagraleResearch Area: Security (CCTV)
Organisation: AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Catercam, Gimbal Assembly, CCTV Technology
32. Hybrid Wallace Tree Multiplier Using 4:2 Compressor in Carry Save Addition Mode
Published by: Ankur Katkar, Sunil Kuntawar, Vijay RoyResearch Area: Digital Multiplier
Organisation: Ballarpur Institute of Technology, Chandrapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Hybrid Multiplier, Wallace Tree structure, Ripple Carry Adder, Carry Save Adder, 4:2 Compressor
33. Fast Moving Consumer Goods Market in Rurban Bihar: A Fast Changing Landscape
Published by: Himanshu Shekhar Singh, Dr. Arvind Kumar ShuklaResearch Area: Management (Marketing)
Organisation: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Chakan, Maharashtra Keywords: Rurban – Rural Locations with Urban Facilities, FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer Goods, GSDP – Gross State Domestic Product, Consumption Pattern, Demographic Profile, Socio-Economic Factors
34. Underground Drainage Monitoring System Using IoT
Published by: Yash Narale, Apurva Jogal, Himani Choudhary, S. P. BhosaleResearch Area: IoT
Organisation: AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Drainage Monitoring System, IoT, Monitoring Smart City
35. Design of Flip-Flops for High Performance VLSI Applications Using Different CMOS Technology’s
Published by: Shillu Elsa ThomasResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology, Pathanamthitta, KeralaKeywords: 2 Stage OP-AMP, CMOS, Gain, Phase Margin, Unity Gain Band Width.
36. Security and Clustering Of Big Data in Map Reduce Framework: A Survey
Published by: Anju Abraham, Shyma KareemResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology, KeralaKeywords: K- mean Clustering, Privacy, K- nn Clustering, Partitioned Data, Map Reduce.
37. Trade Embargo by China on Singapore and Taiwan: An Economic War (A Hypothetical Situation)
Published by: J B Bhalacharan, Rahul bharatiya KResearch Area: Pacific Rim – Asian Societies
Organisation: Christ Deemed to be University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: People Republic of China, Taiwan, Singapore, Asian Dragons, Economic Development, South China Sea
38. Impact of Motivation on Management Student’s Academic Performance in Relation to overall Advancement
Published by: Shruti SrivastavaResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh Keywords: Motivation, Intrinsic Motivation, Extrinsic Motivation, Rewards, Performance And Advancement.
39. Comparative Analysis of Controller Techniques Used in Doubly Fed Induction Generators in Wind Turbines
Published by: Mohamed Samir, Dr. Gagan SinghResearch Area: Control System – Controllers used in DFIG
Organisation: DIT University, Dehradun, UttarakhandKeywords: WECS, DFIG, PI, WT, FRT, GA, Fuzzy.
40. Data Mining Techniques in Prediction of Risk Factors of Diabetes Mellitus
Published by: Omana .J, Sujithra .S, Vishali .S, Yuvashree .KResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Prathyusha Engineering College, Tiruvallur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Data Mining, Mining Techniques, Association Rules, Support Vector Machine
41. Basic Minor and Major Ramifications of Service Quality in Retail Banking
Published by: Dr. Manvinder Tandon, Amritpal Singh Research Area: Retail Banking
Organisation: School of Business Stidies, RIMT University, Mandi GobindgarhKeywords: Basic Minor, Major Ramifications, Retail Banking
42. Idle Speed Control of an Engine Model using PID Control System
Published by: Abhishek ChaturvediResearch Area: Automation Control Systems
Organisation: McMaster University, HamiltonKeywords: PID Control, Tuning, Intelligent Control, Engine Model
43. Big Data Analysis Using Apache Hadoop
Published by: Suruchi Padhy, Dr. Shashi Kumar D RResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Big Data, Apache Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce
44. Bioaugmentation of Chlorinated Solvents in Groundwater Using Dehalococcoides
Published by: Anjali SudheeshResearch Area: Environmental Engineering
Organisation: VIT College, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Bioaugmentation, Chlorinated Solvents, Groundwater Contamination, Dehalococcoides
45. An Experimental Approach to Study the Effect of Process Parameters on Tensile Strength of Friction Welded Interface of Dissimilar Metals AISI304/4340
Published by: Navtarndeep Singh Doad, Ankur Gill, Dhiraj Parkash DhimanResearch Area: Manufacuring Engineering
Organisation: Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, ChandigarhKeywords: Rotary Friction Welding, Friction Pressure, Joint-Interface, Taguchi Approach
46. Advancement of Process Parameters in Ultrasonic Machining of Tungsten Carbide Using Gray Taguchi
Published by: Y. Chandrasekhar Yadav, Dr. M. Yohan, P. Kamal KumarResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: St. Martin’s Engineering College, Secunderabad, TelanganaKeywords: WC, L9 Orthogonal Array, MRR, SR
47. Public Awareness of Dental Implants in Randomly Selected Sample in Kashmir
Published by: Raisa Rashid, Dr. Sandeep Kour, Dr. Imtiyaz MagrayResearch Area: Dental Science
Organisation: Government Dental College And Hospital, Srinagarh, Jammu and KashmirKeywords: Dental Implants, Public Awareness, Prosthodontics
48. Solar AC Power Generator with Arduino Control Circuit
Published by: Syed FaizResearch Area: Engineering and Technology
Organisation: Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Solar Cells, Arduino, AC power, DC Motor
49. A Review on Process Parameters on Tensile Strength and Hardness Testing of Friction Stir Welding Joint of Aluminium Alloys with Different Tool Pin Profile
Published by: Pawan Parashar, Arun PatelResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: NIST, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Keywords: Friction Stir welding (FSW) Tool, CNC Milling Machine, Aluminium Alloy AA6531-AA5083, Minitab17, Tensile Test
50. The Terrestrial Alien Invasives of Family Asteraceae in Punjab (India) and their Ecology
Published by: Dr. Kirandeep K. DhamiResearch Area: Environmental Sciences/Conservation Biology
Organisation: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, PunjabKeywords: Terrestrial Invasive, Ageratum Conyzoides, Parthenium Hysterophorus , Punjab (India)
51. GPS Based Real Time Vehicle Tracking System for Kid’s Safety Using RFID and GSM
Published by: Amit Bhoyar, Rajeev VarmaResearch Area: Child Safety in School
Organisation: Nagpur Institute of Technology, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: RFID, GPS, GSM.
52. Performance Evolution and Comparison Analysis of OFDM System for Channel Estimation
Published by: Anjani KumariResearch Area: Wireless Communication
Organisation: PM College of Engineering, Sonipat, HaryanaKeywords: Channel Estimation, MIMO-OFDM, MSME Estimation, Least Square Estimation.
53. High Speed Vedic Multiplier Design using FPGA
Published by: B. Shubhaker, E. AmareswarResearch Area: VLSI Design
Organisation: St.Martin’s Engineering College, Hyderabad, Telangana Keywords: FPGA Kit, DSP, ALU, Multipliers.
54. Post Exposure Consequences of Methyl Isocyanate Gas Among Inhabitant of Bhopal During and After Bhopal Gas Tragedy
Published by: Dr. Chanchal ChauhanResearch Area: Medical Science
Organisation: Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Methyl Isocyanate, Bhopal Gas Tragedy, Health Effects, Industrial Disasters
55. Crop Water Requirement of Major Crops of Udaipur Region
Published by: Appasaheb Maruti Ransing, S. R Bhakar, A.B. JoshiResearch Area: Irrigation Water Managment
Organisation: CTAE, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur, RajasthanKeywords: Reference Crop Evapotranspiration (ETr), Crop Coefficient (kc), Green Gram, Maize and Seasame Evapotranspiration (ETc)
56. Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles using Barringtonia Acutangula (l.) Gaertn. and its Invitro Anticancer Property
Published by: S. Prem Kumar, Ms. S. Rubavathi, Dr. J. Phillip RobinsonResearch Area: Nanotechnology
Organisation: K. S. Rangasamy College of Technology Tiruchengode, Namakkal, Tamil NaduKeywords: Antioxidant, Barringtonia Acutangula, FTIR, SEM, In Vitro Anticancer, MTT.
57. Taiwan Miracle – Taiwan’s Rapid Economic and Industrial Growth Period and Post Miracle Changes
Published by: Maneesh B. R, Naman KediaResearch Area: Pacific Rim and Asian Societies
Organisation: Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Political Transformation, Industrialization, Economic Progress
58. Legacy Network Management Process and Transition to Self-Organizing Network (SON) and SELFNET
Published by: SoumyaResearch Area: Telecom
Organisation: –Keywords: Network Management Process, Self-Organizing Networks, SELFNET.
59. Survey of Generative and Discriminative Appearance Models in Visual Object Tracking
Published by: Remya K. V, Vipin Krishnan C. VResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery, KeralaKeywords: Visual Object Tracking,Modeling Techniques , Online Matric Learning.
60. Confucianism and Changing Gender Roles
Published by: Aanchal Midha, Savreen Kaur, Niveditha .SResearch Area: Social Sciences
Organisation: Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, IndiaKeywords: South Korea, Confucianism, Gender Roles, Religious Influence, Work life balance, Glass ceiling
61. Arduino based 6DoF Robot using LabVIEW
Published by: G. A Rathy, Aravind BalajiResearch Area: LabVIEW
Organisation: NITTTR Taramani ChennaiKeywords: LabVIEW , Arduino , Servo Motor, Pulse Width Modulation, 6-Axis Robotic Arm Controller.
62. K-Pop and K-Dramas: A Billion Dollar Business
Published by: Muskan Jain, Kavira Mangu Mangu NellyResearch Area: Business
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Pop Music, TV-Dramas, South Korea, Disruption, Innovation.
63. Impulsive Buying Behavior
Published by: Nishant Arora, Yashvardhan Baheti, Kanika BhatiaResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Impulsive, Plastic Money, Products.
64. National Service in Singapore and Development over the Last 50 Years
Published by: Mohit Pandit, Thomas NixonResearch Area: The Pace of Development of National Service in Singapore
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Singapore Civil Defense Force, Police Force, Armed Forces.
65. The Influence of Japanese Values on its Business Culture
Published by: Ritwik Rathore, Kanishka Agarwal, Siddharth AgrawalResearch Area: Social Sciences
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Japan, Cultural Assumptions, Values, Influence, Corporate Culture.
66. Hong Kong: Obligatory Step into Renewable Energy Future
Published by: Aprambir Singh Johar, Sidharth MenonResearch Area: Sociology
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Hong Kong, Renewable Energy Model, Future, Vision, Efficiency.
67. The Four Asian Dragon’s Significance in World Economic Development
This paper analyses the contribution of four Asian Dragons towards International Economic System from 1965-2017 and reveals insight into related trends and patterns. The paper shows how four Asian dragons (Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, and Hong Kong) have grown since Independence to Industrialisation. Lastly, reasons for their slowing growth. This study is divided into four parts. Firstly, the growth pattern of GDP and Exports in these countries. Secondly, factors leading to this growth. Thirdly, how Industrialisation of four dragons helped world economy during currency fluctuations and recession. Fourthly, reasons for declining growth of these nations. The study discusses the challenges facing four Dragon’s sharply declining growth rate and proposes policy approaches that might help boost the country’s growth in the future.
Published by: Nikhil Bhatia, Ishan GuptaResearch Area: Sociology
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Asian Dragon, International Economic System, GDP.
68. Exploring Taiwan’s Market for Business Opportunities
Published by: Saptharaj Kalburgi, Gaurav KocharResearch Area: Business
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Business Opportunities, SWOC, GDP, SMEs, Government Control, Investments
69. Innovation in Education : Singapore
Published by: Raghav Abrol, Divya GuptaResearch Area: Education in Singapore
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Educational Development, Singapore, Innovation.
70. Partial Replacement of Coarse Aggregate with Demolished Waste along with Adding of Admixture
Published by: K . Lochan Sai Teja, M. Surya Teja, V. GokulnathResearch Area: Concrete
Organisation: Saveetha School of Engineering, ChennaiKeywords: Demolition Waste Aggregate , Demolition Waste Fine Aggregate , Demolition Waste Powder , Concrete.
71. Routing in Multi-Hop Networks
Published by: Pooja Eknath Sakunde, Latika Desai Research Area: Computer Network
Organisation: Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune,MaharashtraKeywords: Accumulative Multi-Hop, Energy Accumulation, Minimum Energy, Graph Theory.
72. Energy Consumption and Conservation Measures in Ferro Chrome – A Step towards Green Manufacturing
Published by: Dr. Rajib Kumar MohapatraResearch Area: Ferro Alloys Manufacturing, Energy Consumption, Green Manufacturing.
Organisation: Balasore Alloys Limited, Balgopalpur, Balasore, OdishaKeywords: Ferro Alloys,
73. Automatic Start and Stop the Power Generator
Published by: Harish Tukaram Wakudkar, Mandar V. PathakResearch Area: Power System
Organisation: Dhamangaon Education Society College of Engineering and Technology, Dhamangoan Railway, Amravati, MaharashtraKeywords: Circuit Breaker, Contactor, Relay, Timer, VMR, etc.
74. Molecular Characterization of Candidate Gene in Glucosinolate and Erucic Acid using SSR Markers
Indian mustard is the second most important oil seed crops of India, next to groundnut sharing 27.8% in the India’s oilseed economy. The improved mustard seeds contain 39-44% oil. Oil quality is determined by fatty acid profile, whereas, level of erucic acid predicts the quality of seed oil. Breeding of oil seed has evoked a strong bottleneck selection towards double-low (00) seed quality with zero euroic acid and low seed glucosinolate content. DNA based molecular markers are important tools in breeding programmes for crop improvement. The main role of these makers to detected the polymorphism. The experimental material comprised 71 genotypes including parents, half diallel crosses and simplified triple test crosses for study. In molecular characterization of erucic acid and glucosinolate using 4 SSR markers was clustered into three groups. Molecular analysis was done using four markers and a total of 56 amplified bands were obtained, out of which 17 were polymorphic. All the genotypes were clustered in three groups by using DARwin software. Cluster I had seven genotypes viz., RSPR-01, PM-21, PM-22, RB-50, Urvashi, Nov. Gold and Pusa-Bold followed by cluster II (five genotypes viz., RSPR-03, Varuna, Pusa-Karishma, RL-1359 and Kranti and cluster III (two genotypes viz., PM-24 and NRCDR-2).
Published by: Richa Bharti, Neelam Chaudhary, Rubby Sandhu, S. K. Gupta, Manmohan SharmaResearch Area: Biotechnology
Organisation: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu, Jammu and KashmirKeywords: Oilseed, Polymorphism, DNA
75. Awareness of e-wallet Among Small Scale Vendors: A Study in Selected Region in Nuh (Mewat)
Published by: NirmalaResearch Area: Commerce
Organisation: Nirankari Baba Gurubachan Singh Memorial (N.B.G.S.M) College Sohna, GurugramKeywords: E-Wallet, Small Scale Vendors, Nuh (Mewat).
76. Design of Automatic Sorting Machine
Published by: Mangesh Shashikant Bidkar, Chandraprakash M. ZodeResearch Area: Automation in Mechanical
Organisation: DILKAP Research Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Neral, Tal-Karjat, Raigad, MaharashtraKeywords: Phototransistor, Vertical Zigzag Conveyor, Microcontroller.
77. Design and Development of Board Cleaning System
Published by: Venkata Karthik Ceemakurthy, Venkata Sumanth BogyamResearch Area: Electrical and Electronics
Organisation: Sree Venkateswara College of Engineering, Nellore, Andhra PradeshKeywords: ATMEGA-328P Microcontroller, D.C Gear Motors, Cleaning Mechanism.
78. Vit B12 Deficiency Induced Hyper Homocysteinemia Causing Stroke in Young Adult
Published by: Dr. Prajit Mazumdar, Dr. Malyaban Das, Dr. Vaibhav MathurResearch Area: Medicine
Organisation: Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences , RanchiKeywords: Homocysteine, Macrocytes, Stroke, Vitamin B12
79. Feed Forward Neural Network Based Light Intensity Control of Networked LED Light Systems
Published by: K. Nishakar, P. B NatarajanResearch Area: Embedded Systems
Organisation: St. Martin’s Engineering College, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: ARM7 Microcontroller, LCD, LDR, PIR.
80. Consumer Perception and Usage Experience of Toilet Soaps with Special Reference to ‘Indulekha’ Brand: A Study in Tirurangadi Municipality of Malappuram District of Kerala
Published by: Mustafa .K, Dr. Yakoob .CResearch Area: Consumer Perception
Organisation: Pocker Sahib Memorial Orphanage ,College Tirurangadi, Tirurangadi, KeralaKeywords: Toilet Soaps, Marketing Strategies, Indulekha Brand.
81. Stock Prediction using Support Vector Regression and Neural Networks
Published by: Lekhani RayResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Support Vector Regression, Neural Networks, Stocks.
82. Growth and Instability in Area, Production and Productivity of Cassava (Manihot Esculenta) in Kerala
Published by: Neethu S Kumar, Brigit Joseph, Muhammed Jaslam P KResearch Area: Agriculture
Organisation: College of Agriculture, VellayaniKeywords: Cassava, Trend and Instability Index.
83. Neural Fuzzy Inference System Modelling with Different Input Vectors for Rainfall-Runoff Prediction
Published by: Ashish Sachan, Dr. Devendra KumarResearch Area: Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
Organisation: Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, UttarakhandKeywords: Runoff, Watershed, Hybrid Model, Wavelet, ANFIS, etc.
84. E-Aquaculture Monitoring Using Internet of Things
Published by: S. P Kumar GudapatiResearch Area: Aqua Culture, IOT
Organisation: Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh Keywords: Smart Aqua Culture, Internet of Things, GSM, GPRS, PH Sensor, DO Sensor, Humidity Sensor.
85. Impact of Knowledge Management on Customer Satisfaction
Published by: Dr. Hamad Karem Al-HadrawiResearch Area: Management Studies
Organisation: University of Kufa / College of Administration and Economics, KufaKeywords: Knowledge Management, Customer Satisfaction, Organizational Survival, Organization and the Market.
86. Ion Exchange Resins- An approach for the Development of Advanced Materials with Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Clinical Applications
Published by: Pravin Sahu, Ruchita JaiswaniResearch Area: Pharmaceutics
Organisation: S. O. P, Chouksey Engineering College, Bilaspur (C.G.)Keywords: Ion Exchange Resins, Taste Masking, Resin Drug Complex, Controlled Release, Anion Exchange, Cation Exchange, Controlled Release, Resinates.
87. IoT Based Home Thief Movement Detection and Alerting System
Published by: Supriya Kutti, Sanyukta Akhade, Shalini TanksalResearch Area: Home Security
Organisation: Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College Of Engineering & Technology, Solapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Security, Siren, SMS, Camera, Door Locking, GSM Technology, Relay Switch and Comfortable and Convenient, etc.
88. Data Encryption without Using Prime Numbers
Published by: Abhishek KumarResearch Area: Cryptography
Organisation: Independent ResearcherKeywords:
89. Twitter Sentiment Analysis using Vader
Published by: Vipul Kumar Chauhan, Ashish Bansal, Dr. Amita GoelResearch Area: Natural Language Processing
Organisation: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, DelhiKeywords: Sentiment Analysis, Methodologies, Natural Language Processing, Sentiment Analysis with Python, Python, Application, Conclusion.
90. Comparative Analysis of Indian and American Federalism
Published by: Raghav DhootResearch Area: Law, Civic Polity, Civics, Politics
Organisation: Symbiosis Law School, PuneKeywords: Federalism, India, US, and Comparative Analysis etc.
91. A Study of Major Issues Related to Brain Drain from India to USA
Published by: Charu GoelResearch Area: Macro Economics
Organisation: Amity University, Noida, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Brain Drain, Skilled Labor, Education, Employment.
92. Performance Evaluation and Treatment Optimization of ETP and STP- Review
Published by: Yashodha M. C, Dr. B. Manoj Kumar, Parinitha T. NiranjanResearch Area: Wastewater Treatment
Organisation: Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, JSS Science and Technology University, Mysuru, KarnatakaKeywords: ETP, STP, Performance Evaluation, Process Optimization.
93. Six Strokes Engine
Published by: Viral M. VadadoriaResearch Area: Automobile
Organisation: Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Surat, GujaratKeywords: Internal Combustion Engines, Six Stroke, Water Injection, Engine Modification and Specification
94. Humanity Code, Destiny Mantra or Spiritual Configuration: A Boon for Humanity
Published by: Lakshmi NarayanaResearch Area: To Decipher Humanity and Control Divorce
Organisation: FreelancerKeywords: Humanity Code, Destiny Mantra, Spiritual, Miracle.
95. Design Detail of Microhydro System and Findings based On Off- Grid Project
Published by: Tara BhattaraiResearch Area: Renewable Energy
Organisation: Maharishi University Of Information Technology, LucknowKeywords: Micro Hydro , Bhoot Khola , Nepal, Micro Hydropower System , Tanahun.
96. Secured Transaction Online Processing System Using ZIGBEE Wireless Network
Published by: Rajeshwar Goud Jangampally, P. RameshResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: St. Martin’s Engineering College, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Micro Controller, RFID Reader, LPC2148 Board, Pc, GPRS Modem, ZIGBEE Wireless Network.
97. An Efficient Security Key for Practical Requirement of PIN Entry Protection Section Authentication
Published by: Kiren Vijai, Neena JosephResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: Mangalam College of Engineering, Kottayam, KeralaKeywords: Security, Shoulder-Surfing, Human – Machine Interface, Personalized Identification Number, OTP.
98. Geomagnetic Storms and its Various Effects
Published by: Rashmi. C Gupta, S. Chaudhary, A. K GwalResearch Area: Environment Science
Organisation: AISECT University BhopalKeywords: Geomagnetic, Storms, Ionosphere, Solar, Magnetosphere, Coronal Mass
99. CNN Based Landmark Detection and Alzheimer’s Diagnosis Using Landmark Feature
Published by: Ayisha Shamna .K K, Jamsheera .K, Shameena .P PResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery, Kerala Keywords: Anatomical Landmark Detection, Deep Convolutional Neural Networks’, Task-Oriented, Actual Time, Medical Imaging Data.
100. Class II Correction Using Twin Block Appliance: A Case Report
Published by: Abdul Baais Akhoon, Prof. Mohammad MushtaqResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: Government Dental College and Hospital, Shereen Bagh, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir Keywords: Class II, Functional Appliance, Skeletal Maturation, Twin Block.
101. Design of Attachment for Shock Absorbers Outertube
Published by: Nikhil A. SangaleResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: MET Bhujbal Knowledge City, Nashik, Savitribai Phule, Pune UniversityKeywords: VMC, Gauging, Mild Steel.
102. Design of Heat Recovery System in a Sheet Rock Plant
Published by: Abhishek ChaturvediResearch Area: Thermodynamics Cycles
Organisation: McMaster University, HamiltonKeywords: Heat Recovery System, Sheet Rock Plant, Thermodynamics Cycles
103. IOT Based Smart Car Parking System for Smart Cities
Published by: Nazish Fatima, Akshaya Natkar, Pratiksha Jagtap, Snehal Tukaram ChoudhariResearch Area: IOT
Organisation: Keystone School of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Physical Object, Controller, Sensor and Actuators, Internet of Things
104. Research on Machine Learning
Published by: Amulya RameshResearch Area: Neural Networks
Organisation: BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence, Deep Learning, Data Mining, Reinforcement Learning, Neural Network, Natural Language Processing, Transfer Learning.
105. Impact of Organizational Climate on Transport Undertakings: A Case Study of Himachal Pradesh
Published by: Gaurav Sharma, Prof. O. P. VermaResearch Area: Commerce
Organisation: Himachal Pradesh University, ShimlaKeywords: Organizational Climate, Transport Undertaking, Employees.
106. To Study Impact of Demonetization on Finance with Reference to Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
Published by: Patil Sahil SharadResearch Area: Finance
Organisation: Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Thane, MaharashtraKeywords: Demonetization, Economy, Volatility
107. Health Expert System – Prediction of Disease using Data Mining
Published by: Vinayak Sharma, Gayatri Mulchandani, Shivani Subnani, Gaurav Gianani, Anjali YeoleResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Technology, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Disease Prediction, KDD (Knowledge Discovery in Databases and Data Mining), Apriori Algorithm, Frequent Pattern Growth Algorithm.
108. Implementation of Advance PCA Algorithm for Security System using Raspberry Pi
Published by: Saurabh K. Patil, Narendra G. NaroleResearch Area: Computer Vision and Security
Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Research, NagpurKeywords: Raspberry Pi Module, GSM Module, USB Camera, Numerical Keypad, Relay, etc.
109. An Analysis of Significant Factors of Organizational Climate of Transport Undertakings in Himachal Pradesh
Published by: Gaurav Sharma, Prof. O. P. VermaResearch Area: Commerce
Organisation: Himachal Pradesh University, ShimlaKeywords: Organizational Climate, Statistical Analysis, KMO and Bartlett’s Test.
110. A Survey on Retinal Red Lesion Detection Techniques for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening
Published by: Shameena P P, Ayisha Shamna. K K, Jamsheera. KResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery, KeralaKeywords: Diabetic Retinopathy, Microaneurysm, Hemorrhages, Circular Hough Transform, Dynamic Shape Features, Automatic Detection
111. A Study of Performance Appraisal System of Employees at Cement Industry
Published by: Juhi YadavResearch Area: Cement Industry
Organisation: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer, RajasthanKeywords: Appraisal System, Human Resource Management, Industries.
112. A Review on Closed-Loop Digital Predistortion (DPD) Used To Linearize RF Power Amplifier
Published by: Sherihan A C, Shameena P P, Ayisha Shamna K KResearch Area: Communication
Organisation: Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery, Kerala Keywords: Amplifier Distortion, Digital Predistortion, Direct Learning Architecture (DLA), Memoryless System, Power Amplifier (PA)
113. Stock Price Prediction Using Neural Networks
Published by: Shallu Bashambu, Aman Sikka, Pallav NegiResearch Area: Machine Learning in Computer Science
Organisation: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, DelhiKeywords: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks.
114. Healthcare Blockchain leads To Transform Healthcare Industry
Published by: Sourabh SethiResearch Area: Healthcare
Organisation: Infosys Limited, Manimajra, ChandigarhKeywords: Block chain, Healthcare, Healthcare Distributed Ledger, Blockchain and Healthcare Ledgers.
115. Analysis of Twitter Reactions to Government Policies
Published by: Vidya Zope, Anagha Karmarkar, Mansi Shivani, Vinit Pawar, Kanchan TewaniResearch Area: Artificial Intelligence
Organisation: Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Technology (VESIT), Chembur, Mumbai.Keywords: Sentiment Analysis, Twitter Reactions, Government Policies, Social Media Analysis, RNN, LSTM, Neural Network, Opinion Mining.
116. Comparative Analysis of Discretization Schemes
Published by: Naveen TResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Meshless Method, Finite Volume Method
117. Effects of Educational Program on MERS- Corona-Virus Among Nurses Students at Jazan University 1439-2017
Published by: Manal Bilal Mohamed, Madeha Ali MahmoudResearch Area: Infectious Disease
Organisation: Omdurman Islamic University,Keywords: Nurses Students, Knowledge, MERS- Corona-Virus.
118. Political, Historical, Social and Psychological aspects in Nadine Gordimer’s Novel The Lying Days.
Published by: Brinda. P, Dr. BenazirResearch Area: Arts and Science
Organisation: PSG College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu Keywords: South Africa, Nobel Prize, Community, African Continent.
119. Controlling Theft through Object Detection
Published by: Shubham Saurav, Syed Hanaz TariqResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering PuneKeywords: PI Motion Sensors, MATLAB, Charged Couple Device Web Camera, Hough Transformation.
120. Fingerprint Authentication System using Log-Gabor Filter
Published by: Punit Soni, Sourabh AroraResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Haryana College of Technology & Management, Kaithal, HaryanaKeywords: Fingerprint Authentication, Gabor Filter, Accuracy on 100% Training, Accuracy on Exclusive Training
121. Heterogeneous Trash Segregation Machine Using Internet of Things (IoT) – A Smart Waste Management Survey
Published by: R. Sangeetha, S. Kayalvizhi, S. Kalpana DeviResearch Area: Internet of Things
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: A Smart Solid Waste Collection, GIS, GSM, IR Sensor, IoT, RFID.
122. The Scope and Evolution of Talent Management in India
Published by: Dr. S. Srividhya, R. SubramaniResearch Area: Talent Management
Organisation: Anna University, Regional Centre, CoimbatoreKeywords: Talent Management, HR Management
123. Literature Review on Diverse Techniques in Anti-Money Laundering System
Published by: A. Helen, S. Sobitha Ahila, A. NiranjanaResearch Area: Web Mining
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Anti Money Laundering, AROMLD, Bitcoin, Bitmap Index-based Decision Tree.
124. Conservation and Management of Medicinal Plants in India
Published by: Dr. Neeraj Kumar, Dr. Ajay Kumar Singh, Dr. Prabhat Kumar DwivediResearch Area: Conservation of Medicinal Plants
Organisation: Government Ayurvedic College, Patna, BiharKeywords: Biodiversity, Extinction, Endangered State, Conservation.
125. Improving End-to-End Throughput in Wireless Network using Spatial Reusability
Published by: Athira Manikuttan, Vinodh P Vijayan, Neena JosephResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: Mangalam College of Engineering, Kottayam, KeralaKeywords: Wireless Network, Spatial Reusability, Routing
126. Hand Detection and Gesture Recognition in Real-Time Using Haar-Classification and Convolutional Neural Networks
Published by: Kartik Wadehra, Mukul Kathpalia, Vasudha BahlResearch Area: Computer Vision, Deep Learning
Organisation: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, DelhiKeywords: Gesture Recognition, Haar Feature Based Classification, Convolutional Neural Networks, Hand Detection.
127. Comparative Evaluation of Mast Cell Tryptase Activity in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCC), Oral Precancerous Pathologies (OPP) and Normal Oral Mucosa (NOM)
Published by: Dr. Anuradha Kote, Dr. Ajinkya Deshmukh, Dr. Atul DeshmukhResearch Area: Oral Oncology
Organisation: Center for Interdisciplinary Research, D. Y. Patil University, Navi MumbaiKeywords: Mast Cell Tryptase, Immunohistochemistry, Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Oral Precancerous Pathologies, Normal Oral Mucosa.
128. Experimental Analysis on Concrete by Partial Replacement of Fine Aggregate with Powdered Ceramic Tile
Concrete is the most versatile material in building industry. River Sand is scarcely available now and other alternative materials are being tried. Ceramic tiles are widely used in the construction industry in which about 25% becomes waste. This investigation deals with replacing sand partially with 10%, 20%, 30% and 40% of waste powdered ceramic tile in concrete. The test results for M30 grade concrete with water cement ratio of 0.4 and partial replacement by 30% shows an increase of 13% and 15% respectively in compressive and flexural strength. For 40% replacement of sand with ceramic tile, the compression and flexural strength are at par with conventional concrete. The result leads to the effective utilization of ceramic tile waste thus by reducing the disposal and environmental problems.
Published by: Dr. P. Chandrasekaran, R. Ramesh Kumar, R. Praba RajathiResearch Area: Concrete Material
Organisation: Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Ceramic Tile, Fine Aggregate, Compressive Strength, Flexural Strength
129. Survey on an Intelligent AAA Device for Fire Detection
Published by: Ramya. K, Subashini. I, Subhashri. H, Kalpana Devi. SResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Fire Detection, Raspberry Pi, Sensors, Authentication, Location, OpenCV etc.
130. Use of Surf and Genetic Algorithm for Content Based Image Retrieval System
Published by: Sumit Sharma, KavitaResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: International Institute of Technology and Business, Jhundpur, HaryanaKeywords: Content-Based Image Retrieval (CBIR), SURF (Speedup Robust Feature), Euclidian Formula, Genetic Algorithm (GA)
131. Privacy and Security on Twitter: A Semantic Network Analysis
Published by: Mansour A. Alshaikhsaleh, Dr. Abdullah, Faisal, Prof. Mohamed Zohdy, Ahmad AlshammariResearch Area: Information Technology
Organisation: Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan, USAKeywords: Semantic Network , Twitter Security, Information Technology.
132. Design and Validation of a Mass Tuned Dynamic Vibration Absorber
Published by: Vaibhav Jairam Ghodge, A. P. Bhattu, S. B. PatilResearch Area: Mechanical Vibrations
Organisation: College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Vibration, Cantilever Beam, Simply Supported Beam, Dynamic Vibration Absorber, Modal Analysis.
133. Survey on Location Tracker for Fishermen using GPS
Published by: Spoorthi T Shetty, Swetha M, Vishnupriya S, Niranjana AResearch Area: Internet of Things
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: GPS, GSM, Arduino (At-mega)
134. Conversion of Demolished Construction Waste into Recycled Aggregates
Published by: Akash M Shukla, Ankit Pedawal, Gaurav Pandey, Sooraj ReguntaResearch Area: Demolished Construction Waste
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s College Of Engineering and Technology, Kamothe Navi-MumbaiKeywords: Demolished Waste, Construction Industry, Recyclable Materials, Construction Engineering, Admixture’s
135. Anomaly Detection Using Machine Learning
Published by: Yash Shahani, Vedant Yadav, Aditya Subramanian, Karan Chhabria, Vidya ZopeResearch Area: Machine Learning
Organisation: Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Malware, Machine Learning, Antivirus, Operational Intelligence Tool.
136. A Review of Various Ethanol Supplementation Techniques in Compression Ignition Operations on the Aspects of Performance, Combustion and Emission Characteristics
Published by: Ishan Sharma, Karan Arora, Satyam DixitResearch Area: Biofuels and Alternate Energy Research
Organisation: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, UttarakhandKeywords: Ethanol Supplementation Techniques, Ignition Operations, Performance, Combustion and Emission.
137. Live Video Colour Recognition and Object Tracking using MATLAB
Published by: Pranay Singla, Vibhor Sharma, Vaibhav AggarwalResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, DelhiKeywords: MATLAB, Color Recognition, Image Processing Toolbox, Video Segmentation
138. An Experiment on Circuit Breaker and Over Current Relay
Published by: Gaurang Pandit, Yash KavaResearch Area: Relay
Organisation: Atharva College of Engineering, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Android, Proteus, RF Modules, PIC 16f877a, DC Motor, Matlab, Relay.
139. Remote Control Effect of Li+, Na+, K+ Ions on the Photoluminescence Intensity of ZnTiO3:Eu3+ Nanomaterial
Published by: Dr. Subhash Chand, Devender SinghResearch Area: Nano
Organisation: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, HaryanaKeywords: ZnTiO3:Eu3+, Alkali Metal Ions, Nano-phosphors Crystal, Photoluminescence.
140. Strong Orange–Red Photoluminescence from CaTiO3:Sm3+ Nano-phosphor
Published by: Dr. Subhash ChandResearch Area: Nano
Organisation: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, HaryanaKeywords: CaTiO3:Sm3+, Nanomaterials, Orthorhombic, Magnetic-Dipole, Electric-Dipole.
141. Knowledge Practice Gaps About Needle Stick Injuries among Health Care Workers at Omdurman Teaching Hospital –Sudan 2016
Published by: Manal Bilal Mohamed, Madeha Ali MahmoudResearch Area: Knowledge of Health Care Workers
Organisation: Omdurman Islamic University Now Jazan UniversityKeywords: Needle Stick Injury, HCW, Knowledge and Practice
142. The Important Aspects of Learning and Teaching in Experimental Sciences
Published by: Dr. M. N Kumaraswamy, R. K Raju, T. G HaleshResearch Area: Science
Organisation: Sir. M. V. Government Science College, Bhadravathi, KarnatakaKeywords: Teaching, Learning, Experimental Sciences, Higher Education
143. Unconventional Warfare: The Greatest Threat
Published by: Bharati SharmaResearch Area: Defence and Strategic Studies
Organisation: Goverment Science College, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh Keywords: Unconventional Warfare, Weapon, Atomic Threat
144. Improving Baggage Tracking, Security and Customer Services
Published by: Shefali Garg, Kunal UppalResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karnal, HaryanaKeywords: Baggage Handling/Tracking, Airline Industry, Customer-Service.
145. Perlustration on Techno Level Classification of Location Based Services
Published by: Priyadharshini A, Gunaseelan K, Karthik S, Abisha DResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: CSS (Commodity Search System), NNS (Nearest Neighbour Search), BB (Branch and Bound), Location-based Searching, Budget-based Searching, Substitute Product Recommendation, Web Application.
146. Emergency Vehicle Monitoring System
Published by: Melbin Benny, Aleena Shyju, Meera Menon, Jinju Sunny, Baiju KarunResearch Area: Transportation
Organisation: Muthoot Institute Of Technology And Science, Varikoli, Kerala Keywords: Radio Frequency Identification, Congesion Detection, Global Positioning System.
147. Survey on E-Healthcare for Rural Women
Published by: Sri Bhavani S, Subhiksha Baskaran, Sunitha H, Vaishnavi M, Renown Manjuna G, Mercy Rajaselvi VResearch Area: Rural Development
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Child, Pregnant Women, Rural Areas
148. Vector Control of PMSM Using Power Electronic Controllers
Published by: Merin AntonyResearch Area: Elecrtical
Organisation: Saintgits College of Engineering, Pathamuttam, Kottayam, KeralaKeywords: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) Drive, Proportional-Integral (PI) Controller, Hysteresis PWM Controller
149. Formulation and Evaluation of Floating Sustained Release In Situ Gel as Carrier for Stomach Specific Drug Delivery of Alfuzosin
Published by: Abhijeet P. Shirguppe, Amit M. Belekar, Prashant S. SalianResearch Area: Pharmaceutics
Organisation: Kolhapur District Chemists Association’s Institute of Pharmacy, Kolhapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Alfuzosin, Floating, Gellan Gum, In Situ gel, Sustained, etc
150. A Review on UAV Video Processing for Estimation of Traffic Parameters
Published by: Najiya K. V., Archana M.Research Area: Video Processing
Organisation: Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery, KeralaKeywords: Aerial Video, Traffic Low Parameter Estimation,Traffic Image Analysis, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
151. Use of Literary Devices in Advertising
Published by: Harshita Pilla, Mukthi Vinay Raja, Nandini NachiarResearch Area: Markerting
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Puns, Advertisements, Literary Device, Consumer
152. Report on Studying the Effect of Mesh Density on Finite Element Analysis and Establish an Optimal Mesh Density for Finite Element Analysis of a Bridge Deck under the Effect of Self-Weight and Vehicular Dynamic Load
Published by: Rohit Kumar DubeyResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Lucknow Institute of Technology, Lucknow, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Finite Element Analysis, Grillage, Mesh Density
153. Short Answer And Essay Scoring using Modeling Technique
Published by: Aratrika SahaResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Technique Polytechnic Institute, Hooghly, West BengalKeywords: Essay Scoring Algorithm, Grading, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Modeling.
154. SeriMore- An Effective Plant Based Growth Promoter for Increasing an Economic Character of Silkworm Bombyx mori L in Large Scale in Different Seasons
Published by: Dr. Mousumi Mondal, Prof. Narayanswamy K, Bharat TandonResearch Area: Plants
Organisation: HealthLine Pvt Ltd., BangaloreKeywords: Silkworm, SeriMore, Plant Extract, Cocoon, Growth Promoter
155. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Spray Painting
Published by: Deshmukh Abhijit Mohan, Kenjale Nikhil Yuvraj, Jadhav Rohit Shashikant, Gurav Vishal Balasaheb, Kanase Rushiraj JagannathResearch Area: Mechatronics
Organisation: Dnyanshree Institute of Engineering and Technology, Satara, MaharashtraKeywords: Drone, Spray, Painting.
156. Distributed Networked Localization and Time Synchronization using Seawater Movement Pattern in Underwater Sensor Networks
Published by: R. SathiyapriyaResearch Area: Computer Networks
Organisation: Shri Sakthikailassh Women’s College, Salem, Tamil NaduKeywords: SLSMP, Synchronization, Localization, Sensor Node
157. Comparison of Consumer Response to Online and Offline Marketing
Published by: Aakanksha Shetty, Shravya DoopadResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: Christ University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Consumer Satisfaction, Virtual Experience, Customization
158. Fake News Detection
Published by: Manisha Gahirwal, Sanjana Moghe, Tanvi Kulkarni, Devansh Khakhar, Jayesh BhatiaResearch Area: Machine Learning
Organisation: Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Technology, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Stance Detection, Natural Language Processing(NLP), Random Forest.
159. Smartphone and Wheelchair Control for Bedridden and Semi-Paralyzed People using Brain-Control Interface (BCI)
Published by: B. Vidya Sairam, N. Vijaykumar, Siddartha Addanki, Sai Prapanch A, Dr. Anand Kumar K. MResearch Area: Medical Innovation
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: BCI, OpenBCI, Physically Challenged, EEG, EEG Headgear.
160. Gravitational Current
Published by: Manjeet Singh, Nakul Singh, Kartikey ChauhanResearch Area: Physics
Organisation: Keywords: Gravitational Current ( ), M’n’K Field ( ) , M’n’K Force Devraj’s constant (D), Shiva (S)
161. FusionChart-based Information System for the Aged and Handicapped in Nigeria
Published by: Okwori Anthony Okpe, Odey Adinya John, Vaatyough Francis BemResearch Area: Information System
Organisation: Federal University Wukari, Wukari, NigeriaKeywords: Visualized-Information-System, Website, FusionChart, Real-Time Information, Eclipse, JSON-Encode.