1. A Review on Judicial Activism
Published by: Asha RaniResearch Area: Judicial Activism
Organisation: IPEM Law AcademyKeywords: Judicial Activism, fundamental rights, Directive, Principles, Judgment
2. Protocol Enhancement of Vehicle Collision Avoidance System in Network
Published by: Mr. Insha Mushtaq, Aashish Gagneja, Navjot KaurResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: PEC, Panchkula, Kurukshetra UniversityKeywords: VANET, PUMA Protocol, V2V, Genetic Algorithm, ITS
3. Detection and Mitigation of Botnet through Machine Learning in MANET
Published by: Mariya Ameer, Aashish Gagneja, Navjot KaurResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: PEC, Panchkula, Kurukshetra UniversityKeywords: Botnet, Bot, Botmaster, Hill Cipher, MANET, SVM, Mitigation
4. Survey on Dynamic Resource Allocation Schemes in Cloud Environment: A Review
Published by: Roshni Singh, Dr. Shiva PrakashResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur, UPKeywords: Cloud Computing, Dynamic Resource Allocation, Resource Management, Resource Scheduling.
5. A Review in Cloud Computing Security using Steganography
Published by: Ataussamad, Dr. Shiva PrakashResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur, UPKeywords: Steganography, Security, CSP, Cryptography, Iaas, Paas, Saas.
6. Automated Vehicle Detection and Classification with Probabilistic Neural Network
Published by: Ramanpreet Kaur, Meenu TalwarResearch Area: Digital Image Processing
Organisation: Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, ChandigarhKeywords: Probabilistic neural network, Non-negative matrix factorization, object detection, object classification.
7. Comparison of State Observer Design Algorithms for DC Servo Motor Systems
Published by: Kaustav Jyoti Borah, Jutika BorahResearch Area: Control Systems
Organisation: Gauhati University, AssamKeywords: LO, UIO, SMO.
8. Proposed Approach on CSTR with PID
Published by: Ramandeep Kaur, Jaspreet KaurResearch Area: PID Controller
Organisation: Chandigarh UniversityKeywords: PID controller,CSTR,optimize,PSO
9. Behavior Analysis of OSPF and ISIS Routing Protocols with Service Provider Network
Published by: Vikasdeep Kaur, Harpreet Kaur, Jaspreet KaurResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: Bahra Group of Institute, Patiala, PunjabKeywords: MPLS, ISIS, OSPF, Dijkstra’s Shortest Path algorithm, BGP, EIGRP, VPN.
10. Optimizing Channel Estimation for SCFDMA
Published by: Priyanka Malhotra, Garima SainiResearch Area: Channel Estimation
Organisation: Chitkara University, PunjabKeywords: SC-FDMA, adaptive channel estimation, PAPR, LMS, PSO
11. A Secure Data Aggregation Mechanism in Wireless Sensor Network
Published by: Sandhya Sehrawat, Dr. DINESH SINGHResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: DCRUST, Murthal, HaryanaKeywords: Mobile wireless, Sensor Networks, Data Aggregation.
12. Efficient Reception of Packets using Zigbee Protocol Wireless Sensor Network
Published by: Khursheed Ahmad Rather, Aashish Gagneja, Navjot KaurResearch Area: Zigbee
Organisation: PEC, Panchkula, Kurukshetra UniversityKeywords: Leach, Sep, Zigbee, Adhoc network.
13. Implementation of Plagiarism Detection Tool in JAVA
Published by: Attinderpal SinghResearch Area: NLP
Organisation: Guru Nanak Dev University, AmritsarKeywords: Plagiarism, Porter, TD-IDF, Cosine, Similarity, Java.
14. Optimization in Communication Routing: An Introduction to Optimal Control
Published by: Kaustav Jyoti Borah, Jutika BorahResearch Area: Optimal Control
Organisation: Gauhati University, AssamKeywords: IPV4, IPV6, Triangle Routing, Datagrams, Routing.
15. Golden Ratio Associated with Rogers-Ramanujan Identities
Published by: Dr. Vandana N. PuravResearch Area: Number Theory
Organisation: P. D. Karkhanis College of Arts and Commerce, AmbarnathKeywords: Golden ratio, Partition, Rogers-Ramanujan identities,
16. Novel Clustering based Routing Approach in MANET by Flower Pollination Algorithm
Published by: Karamjeet Kaur, Harpreet KaurResearch Area: Network
Organisation: Rayat Bahra Group of Institutes, PatialaKeywords: Cluster, metaheuristic, optimization
17. A Study on Work Value Perceptions of Women Employees in Indian Postal Department with Special Reference to Tamil Nadu State.
Published by: DR. K. GomathiResearch Area: Arts and Science
Organisation: J. J. College of Arts & Science(Autonomous)- PudukkottaiKeywords: Job related variables, Demographic Variables.
18. Employee Satisfaction of Safety and Security Measures in Knitted Garment Apparels Pvt(Ltd), Tirupur, (Tamil Nadu, India).
Published by: Dr. B. Anitha RaniResearch Area: Human Resource Management
Organisation: J. J. College of Arts & Science(Autonomous)- PudukkottaiKeywords: Employee Welfare, Safety and Security, Healthy environment.
19. Offloading in Mobile Cloud Computing by Exception Maximization Algorithm
Published by: Samriti Goyal, Bhartii GroverResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering and Technology, Banur, PunjabKeywords: Cost, Energy, Mobile Offloading, Cloud
20. Bioremediation of Petroleum Products through Bacterial Isolates.
Published by: Ritu SharmaResearch Area: Bioremediation
Organisation: MDS University, AjmerKeywords: Bio remediation, Hazardous wastes, Oil spills, Hydrocarbon.
21. Response of Bacterial Isolates to Various Antibiotics Isolated from Petroleum Spilled Soil.
Published by: Ritu SharmaResearch Area: Antibiotics
Organisation: MDS University, Ajmer,RajasthanKeywords: Antibiotics, Petroleum, Response hydrocarbon bioremediation sensitivity resistance.
22. A Study about the Microfinance Models and Role of Financial Institution in Empowering Rural Finance: – An overview.
Published by: Ahsan Ul Haq, Dr. Javed IqbalResearch Area: Microfinance
Organisation: BGSBU, RajouriKeywords: Microfinance, Financial Institution, poverty, NABARD, SHGs. NGOs, savings, MFIs, NPAs
23. On Parahyponormal and Quasi Parahyponormal Operators
Published by: Sivakumar N, Dhivya GResearch Area: Operator Theory
Organisation: Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Tamil NaduKeywords: Hilbert space, Normal operator, Self adjoint, Isometry, Parahyponormal operators and quasi parahyponormal operators.
24. On the Class of (K-N) Quasi-n-Normal Operators on Hilbert Space
Published by: Sivakumar N, Bavithra VResearch Area: Operator Theory
Organisation: Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Tamil NaduKeywords: Hilbert Space, normal operator, quasi normal, n-quasi normal, (k-N) quasi normal, quasi n normal, class(Q) operator.
25. Implementation of Just-in-time in an Enterprise
Published by: Kiran Mahendrabhai Patel, Karan M. Patel, Rohan S. SanapResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: G.E.S’s R.H.S.C.O.E, NashikKeywords: Just-In-Time (JIT), Production, Industrialization, Management, Enterprise.
26. A Review of the Research on Aviation Risk Identification
Published by: Kaustav Jyoti Borah, Mohan KantipudiResearch Area: Systems Risk Analysis
Organisation: Gauhati University, AssamKeywords: Aviation, Risk, Safety, Identification, Air Traffic
27. Development of Multi Objective Techniques-A Case Study of Punjab and Haryana
Published by: Prince Singh, Dr Manjeet JakhaResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: NIILM University, Kaithal, HaryanaKeywords: Multi Objective Linear Programming Techniques
28. On the Principle of Exchange of Stabilities in the Magnetohydro Dynamic Benard Problem with Variable Gravity by Positive Operator Method.
Published by: Pushap Lata SharmaResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Degree College, Chaura Maidan Shimla-4 (H.P.)Keywords: Magnetohydrodynamic field, variable gravity, positive operator, Green’s function principle of exchange of stabilities.
29. Microwave Welding using Stainless Steel Grades – A Short Survey
Published by: Valsaraj T.S, Mr. Sathish KumarResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: S.N.S College of Engineering, CoimbatoreKeywords: Microwave welding, XRD, EDS, SEM .
30. Multivariate Indoor Scene Recognition using the Object Level Analysis with SVM Classification
Published by: Neetu DhingraResearch Area: Digital Image Processing
Organisation: Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology, PunjabKeywords: Indoor scene recognition, object level detection, Scene Aura based Recognition, Image Retrieval.
31. Data Mining : Text Classification System for Classifying Abstracts of Research Papers
Published by: Shirdi Wazeed Baba, Reddi Sanjeev KumarResearch Area: Data Science
Organisation: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur, (M.P)Keywords: Apriori algorithm, Association rule, confidence,support, Naïve Bayes classifier, Text classification.
32. Growth in Agricultural Resource USE: An Application of Exponential Growth Curve.
Published by: Prince Singh, Dr Manjeet JakhaResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: NIILM University, Kaithal, HaryanaKeywords: Growth in Agricultural resource use; An Application of Exponential
33. Hall Current Effects on Unsteady MHD Convective Flow of Heat Generating/Absorbing Fluid through Porous Medium in a Rotating Parallel Plate Channel
Published by: Dr. P. SulochanaResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: Intell Engineering College, Ananatapuramu, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Hall effects, heat and mass transfer, viscous fluid, MHD flows, porous medium.
34. k-Means Clustering based Lexicon Analytical Model for Multi-Source News Classification
Published by: Kamaldeep kaur, Maninder KaurResearch Area: Data Mining (News Classification)
Organisation: Doaba Institute of Engineering & Technology, KhararKeywords: News Classification, Regression, Probabilistic Classifier, Automatic Categorization, Multi-domain news analysis
35. A Study on Customer Attitude Towards Online Shopping in India and its Impact: With Special Reference to Solapur City
Published by: Prof. Pritam P Kothari, Prof. Shivganga S. MaindargiResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: Bharati Vidyapeeth University,Pune, AKIMSS SolapurKeywords: Changing trends of using internet, online trends in India and Use of Online shopping impact in solapur city.
36. An Enhanced Image Descriptor Algorithm for Image Retrieval using SIFT – PCA
Published by: Dr. R. MaliniResearch Area: Pattern Recognition
Organisation: Anna University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Euclidean Distance, Harris Detector, Principal Component Analysis, SIFT, Feature Descriptor
37. Self- Confidence among Dyscalculic Elementary School Students of Shimla District
Published by: Jeewan JyotiResearch Area: Educational Research
Organisation: Department of Education H.P.U, ShimlaKeywords: Dyscalculia, Self-Confidence, Elementary school students.
38. Hybrid Image Compression using DCT and Fuzzy Logic
Published by: Upendra Kumar Srivastav, Harikesh PandeyResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, UPKeywords: DCT, Fuzzy Transform, Quantization, Entropy, Compression ratio, PSNR, MSE.
39. Intelligent Real Time Data Scan Module for Improved System Performance of Distributed Flight Test Instrumentation System Architecture
Published by: Madhusudana Rao Vanamala, Vijay V Patel, Prasad NNSSRKResearch Area: Distributed Computer Systems/Computational Intelligence
Organisation: Aeronautical Development AgencyKeywords: Flight Test Instrumentation (FTI), Intelligent Real Time Data Scan Module(IRDSM), Fighter Aircraft, Open System Architecture (OSA), remote acquisition unit (RAU), data center(DACENT), VME and cPCI, Signal Conditioning and Data Acquisition (SCADA), High data integrity, Ground Support Equipment (GSE), Telemetry, minor frame and major frame.
40. A Study on Adoption of M-Banking Services by Private Bank Customers in New Delhi
Published by: Ms. Jasleen RanaResearch Area: Banking
Organisation: Jagannath International Management School, KalkajiKeywords: m-banking, mobile apps, smart phones, private banks, technology adoption, e-banking.
41. Coping Strategies of Young Married Women in Banking Sector with Reference to Health and Family
Published by: Ms Mugdha Sehgal, Pallavi Ahuja, Dr. J. K. BatraResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Jagannath International Management School, Kalkaji, Affiliated to GGSIPUKeywords: Work-life balance, career, women professional, Spousal Support, stress.
42. Design of Gating System for Connecting Hinge by Traditional and Software Method
Published by: Ranjeet Mithari, Mahesh Shinge, Pravin RajigareResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, KolhapurKeywords: Casting, Mold, Gating System, Inspection, Defects.
43. Analysing of the Media and Public Tendencies in Twitter
Published by: Mr. Ashish Laxman Gaikwad, Mr. Sumit Suresh Shendkar, Mr. Mahesh Tukaram AtpadkarResearch Area: Social Awareness
Organisation: Savitribai Phule Pune UniversityKeywords: Twitter, Topic Detection, BNgram, Social Networks.
44. Medical Image Watermarking with Patient Details as Watermark
Published by: Sumit Kumar Srivastava, Harikesh PandeyResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, UPKeywords: Image Watermarking, Medical Image watermarking, Steganography, Data hiding, DWT Transform.
45. A Study on Investors’ Expectations on Mutual Funds Offered by Share Khan with Reference to Amravati City, Maharashtra
Published by: Prajakta YawalkarResearch Area: Finance
Organisation: Maharashtra Institute of Technology, PuneKeywords: Mutual Funds, Investors Expectations.
46. Gas Sensor Array for Quantitative Detection of Gas Mixture
Published by: Pauroosh Kaushal, Nirlipta R. MohantyResearch Area: Gas sensor, pattern recognition.
Organisation: D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, AkurdiKeywords: Semiconductor Gas Sensor, Quantitative Detection, Sensor Array, Neural Network, Pattern Recognition.
47. Synthesis and Characterization of O-Alkyl ,O-Aryl and O-Cycloalkyl Trithiophosphato Derivatives of Lanthanum (III) Chloride and their Adduct with Nitrogen Donar Bases
Published by: Rafia Ahmad, U. N.TripathResearch Area: Chemistry
Organisation: M. L. K. P. G College, BalrampurKeywords: 1-10-phenanthroline ; 2,2 -bipyridyll.
48. Response of Jhelum Rice Variety to Different Crop Management Practices towards Morphological and Yield Parameters in Temperate Kashmir Valley
Published by: Javaid Ahmad Wani, Dr. Amit SharmaResearch Area: Botany
Organisation: Dr. C. V. Raman University, BilaspurKeywords: System of Rice Intensification (SRI), Conventional Management Practices(CMP), Farmers Practices, Productivity,Crop Growth Rate (CGR).
49. Innovation of Mobile, Mobile Commerce and Mobile Apps as Disrupted the Businesses of Small Units
Published by: R. Parvathi, Dr. Veena Angadi, Gattamraju Sreelatha, Dr Gopala KrishanaResearch Area: Commerce
Organisation: REVA UniversityKeywords: Mobile, Mobile Commerce, Mobile Apps.
50. Comparative Study of Manure Produced from Wastes
Published by: Gaurav Singh, Akhil Kumar Gupta, Divyank Tiwari, Matulya ManiResearch Area: Agriculture and Chemical Engineering
Organisation: I.E.T, LucknowKeywords: Composting, Lactobacillus Serum, Leachate, Organic Manure, Vermicompost.
51. Digital Photo Sensor Able to Differentiate up to Three Light Intensity Bands and its Applications
Published by: Akash Verma, Hikmat Beig, Vijay Kumar Yadav, Vivek SinghResearch Area: Analog Electronics, Embedded System, Sensor
Organisation: I.E.T, LucknowKeywords: LDR, LED, VARIAC, COMPARATOR, OP-AMP.
52. Review on: Heterogeneous Leach in 3-Dimensional Wireless Sensor Network using Gateway
Published by: Vandana Jain, Amanpreet Singh DhanoaResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: Rayat Bahra UniversityKeywords: Wireless Sensor Network, A-LEACH, Heterogeneous Network and Cluster Head.
53. Optimization, Analysis and Comparison of 4 and 16 bit Carry look Ahead Adders using 0.3μm Process Technology for SCMOS
Published by: Ruchi Rai, Prof. L N Gahalod, Dr. Rita JainResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: LNCT, BhopalKeywords: Full adder, CMOS Circuit, C5 Process, Carry look ahead adder, Transient analysis.
54. Impact of HR Practices on Employees Job Satisfaction
Published by: Deepesh Kumar Yadav, Dr. Jaya YadavResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Amity University, NoidaKeywords: Employee, Management, Employee management relationship, Role of HR professional, job satisfaction, Training, performance, team work, compensation.
55. Brain Controlled Prosthetic Leg
Published by: Manu R, Mithu Markose, Tonio P ThomasResearch Area: Biomedical Instrumentation
Organisation: Federal Institute of Science and Technology, KeralaKeywords: Mindwave, Electroencephalogram, Arduino, Prosthetics, Brainwaves.
56. Detailed Modelling of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) for Electrical Forklifts part-IV Designing of Subsystem Model of PMSM Block
Published by: Aaditya Khare, Dr. Smita ShrivastavaResearch Area: Electrical Machines
Organisation: Dr. K. N. Modi University, Newai, RajasthanKeywords: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, Electrical driven Forklifts, Modelling of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, Dynamic modelling of subsystem block.
57. Comparative Study of Successive Factors of Residential and Commercial Project In Nashik
Published by: Pushkar S Kothawade, Mrs. Madhura AherResearch Area: Management
Organisation: NDMVP’S KBTCOE NashikKeywords: Real estate, Success criteria, construction projects, balanced scorecard, Analytic network process.
58. Celebrities and Social Cause- Detailed Analysis of Importance of Choosing a Celebrity Followed by Pulse Polio Advertisement
Published by: Radhika WadheraResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Pacific Academy of Higher Education and Research University, UdaipurKeywords: Celebrity Endorsement
59. Applying the Fuzzy Critical Path Method to Manufacturing Tugboat
Published by: K. Usha Madhuri, K. ChandanResearch Area: Operations Research
Organisation: Sanketika Institute of Technology and Management (SITAM), VisakhapatnamKeywords: Project network; Trapezoidal fuzzy number; Critical path, Linear Programming.
60. Project Success, It’s Performance Evaluation and Prediction for Transmission Construction Project
Published by: Pankaj Purushottam Chandwadkar, Prof. R. V. DevalkarResearch Area: Construction Management
Organisation: K.B.T.C.O.E, NashikKeywords: Project’s Performance, Success Factors, Prediction, Multiple Linear Regression
61. Novel Technique of Clustering based Reac-In Routing with Probabilistic Approach
Published by: Amandeep Kaur, Harpreet KaurResearch Area: Wireless Network
Organisation: Bahra Group of Institutes, PatialaKeywords: WSN, Energy, Dead Nodes , Optimization.
62. Standardisation (Phytotoxicity) of Germination Media (Paper) for Mustard Seedling Evaluation
Published by: Amol C. VikheResearch Area: Agriculture
Organisation: Ajeet Seeds Private Limited Chitegaon, AurangabadKeywords: Germination paper, Phytotoxicity, Evaluation.
63. Implementation of Anonymous and Secure Communication System with Group Signatures: A Review
Published by: Vaibhav P. Thakare, Chetan J. ShelkeResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: P. R. Patil College of Engineering & Technology, AmravatiKeywords: Anonymous Communication, Anonymous Authentication, Secure Channel, Identity-Based Encryption, Group Signature.
64. Structural and Vibrational Analysis of Wheel Rim
The purpose of the car wheel rim is to provide a firm base on which to fit the tyre. Its dimensions, shape should be suitable to satisfactorily accommodate the particular tyre required for the vehicle. In this a tyre of a car wheel rim belonging to the disc wheel category is considered. Design is an important industrial activity which influences the quality of the product. The wheel rim is designed by using modeling software CATIAv5R18.In modeling the time spent in producing the complex 3-D models and the risk involved in design and manufacturing process can be easily minimized. So the modeling of the wheel rim is made by using CATIA. Later this CATIA model is imported to ANSYS for analysis work. ANSYS software is the latest software used for simulating the different forces, pressure acting on the component and also for calculating and viewing the results. A solver mode in ANSYS software calculates the stresses, deflection, bending moments and their relations without manual interventions, reduces the time compared with the method of mathematical calculations by a human. ANSYS static analysis work is carried out by considering two different materials namely Aluminum Alloy and Structural steel and their relative performances have been observed respectively. In addition to this, rim is subjected to vibration analysis, a part of Dynamic Analysis is carried out and its performance is observed.
Published by: P. Dileepkumar, G. Ramesh, G. SureshResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: VEMU Institute of Technology, A.PKeywords: Catia, Ansys, Wheel Rim
65. A Comparative Study of Gender and Youth between Rural and Urban
Objective: The purpose of the study is comparison of Rural and Urban Gender discrimination among the youths. Subjects and Method: For the purpose of study the subjects were one hundred, twenty (120), sixty (30+30=60) rural boys and girls from Belagatta, Madakaripura Sasalahatty villages of Chitradurga Taluk, sixty (30+30=60) urban boys and girls from Chitradurga town of Karnataka State. Between the age of 18 to 28 years were selected. The researcher had been selected the following groups at the village level literate, illiterate, hereditary job holders, traditionalists, caste, family, At the urban educated, migrants, unorganized workers, unemployed youths. The data was analyzed by applying independent t-test. The level of significance was set at 0.05.
Result: The results of this study show that the majority of the components are significantly higher in rural joint family group. The results of the study also indicate that the significant difference in exclusive on rural caste restricted to youths and migrants in urban. The urban youths are better than the rural youths.
Conclusion: In significant difference found in endurance and flexibility between rural and urban gender discrimination among the youths. And there were significant difference found in inequality treatment to boys and girls in rural society, But in urban some better treatment to both.
Published by: S. AnandaResearch Area: Gender Discrimination
Organisation: S. J. M. Arts, Commerce, Science College, Chitradurga, karnatakaKeywords: Caste system, Joint family, Discrimination, Hereditary Jobs, Traditionalist, Unorganized workers, Migrant youths.
66. Design of Steam Piping System for Dryers in Paper Machine and Checking its Sustainability through Finite Element Analysis using Caesar II
Published by: Mohammad Taseem Rafique Kadagaonkar, Milind S YadavResearch Area: Process Piping
Organisation: Finolex Academy of Management and Technology, RatnagiriKeywords: Process piping, Stress Analysis, CAESER II, Piping Layouts, Piping Design.
67. Characteristic Study and Enhancement of Mechanical Properties of Al2024 Gray Cast Iron Powder Reinforced MMC by Heat Treatment
Published by: Manikanta M, S. S. Sharma, Sathish Rao UResearch Area: Metal Matrix Composites
Organisation: Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, KarnatakaKeywords: Al2024 grey cast iron, Stir casting, Age hardening, MMC.
68. Review of VANET Security on Trust Base
Published by: Diljot Kaur, Simarjit Singh MalhiResearch Area: VANET
Organisation: Lovely Professional University, PhagwaraKeywords: VANET, Security, DTN, Trust, ACO
69. Review of VANET Routing in Opportunistic Environment
Published by: Dhanveer Kaur, Harwant Singh ArriResearch Area: VANET
Organisation: Lovely Professional University, PhagwaraKeywords: Vanet, Routing, DTN, Drop Packet.
70. Risk Analysis in Construction Scheduling
Published by: Musale Kunal Rajendra, Aher M. C.Research Area: Construction Management (Civil Engineering)
Organisation: NDMVP’S KBTCOE, NashikKeywords: Risk Management, Risk Analysis, Monte Carlo Simulation.
71. Optimization of Cycle Time through Mastercam Virtual Simulation and Four Axis CNC Milling Machining Of Camshaft
Published by: Prasanth Navaneetham, V. G. Umasekar, Bibin BabyResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: SRM University, ChennaiKeywords: Multi – axis CNC VMC Milling Machine, Camshaft, Solid Works, Mastercam, Optimization
72. An Approach for Reduction in Power Consumption in Low Voltage Dropout Regulator
Published by: Shivani. S. Tantarpale, Ms. Archana O. VyasResearch Area: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Organisation: G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, AmravatiKeywords: Error Amplifier, LDO, Gain, Regulator.
73. Antibacterial and Antifungal Activity from Seed Extracts Of Peganum Harmala
Published by: Jayaprakash Chinnappan, Veeran MohanrajResearch Area: Bioinformatics
Organisation: School of Life Sciences, Bharathiar University, CoimbatoreKeywords: Peganum harmala, Candida albicans, Klebsiella pneumonia, Pseudomonas aurignosa, UV, IR, NMR and MIC.
74. A Review on Wireless Transport Layer Security
Published by: Chandan SharmaResearch Area: Wireless Transport Layer Security
Organisation: Career Point University, Hamirpur, H.PKeywords: WTLS, WAP, WCMP, WAE,SSL
75. Class Imbalance Problem in Data Mining using Probabilistic Approach
Published by: Disha Gupta, Reetu Gupta, Prashant KhobragadeResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: RTMNU, NagpurKeywords: Class Imbalance, Data Mining, Oversampling, Classification, KNN Clustering
76. Physicochemical Studies on Schiff Bases Derived from Substituted Coumarins with Substituted Diamines in Aqueous-Alcohol Medium
Published by: Uma Desai, SureshResearch Area: Inorganic Chemistry
Organisation: Ballari Institute of Technology & Management, Ballari, KarnatakaKeywords: Metal-coumarin & substituted coumarin Schiff base complexes, Stability constants.
77. Improved Color Image Steganographic Technique in Transform Domain
Published by: K. S. Sadasiva Rao, Dr A. DamodaramResearch Area: Steganography
Organisation: Sri Indu Institute of Engineering and Technology, TelanganaKeywords: Transform Domain Technique, Steganography.
78. Effect of Varying Source Node, Relay Node and Mobility in MANET
Published by: Lovepreet Singh, Pankaj Sharma, Puneet JainResearch Area: Wireless
Organisation: Punjab Technical University, PunjabKeywords: MANET, AODV, OLSR, DSR
79. Effect of Interference of UMTS and WLAN during Handoff
Published by: Ramandeep Sethi, Pankaj Sharma, Puneet JainResearch Area: Wireless
Organisation: Punjab Technical University, PunjabKeywords: WLAN, UMTS, Handoff
80. Machine Learning and SOA Based Building Management System
Published by: Sandhiya. B.Research Area: Building Management System
Organisation: Kathir College of Engineering, CoimbatoreKeywords: Energy Saving, Power Consumption.
81. Educational Data Mining: Recognizing and Forming Groups of Competent Students For Contests
Published by: Ashok M V, Apoorva A, Dr. G SuganthiResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Teachers Academy, BangaloreKeywords: Educational data mining, competent student, Apriori algorithm, X-means algorithm
82. Phyto-Toxic Effect of Chromium of Cow Pea (Vigna Unguiculata (l.) Walp.)
Published by: K. Prakash, T. Ravimycin, P. ThamizhiniyanResearch Area: Biotechnology
Organisation: Annamalai University, Annamalai NagarKeywords: Potassium dichromate (K2 Cr2 O7), Cowpea, Phytotoxicity, Vigour Index Morphological parameters, Pigments content.
83. A Term Paper on Uniform Civil Code
Published by: Asha RaniResearch Area: Law
Organisation: IPEM Law AcademyKeywords: Uniform Civil Code, Secularism, Equality, Rule of Law.
84. Role of Twitter as a Digital News Engagement Resource for Political Awareness of Journalists in India
Published by: Subi Chaturvedi, Jaijit BhattacharyaResearch Area: New Media Technology, Political Communication and Social Media
Organisation: IIT, DelhiKeywords: Social media, SNS, political news, digital governance, participatory communication, social networking websites, instant communication, crowd-sourcing, hashtag, newsjacking, social commerce, Twitterati, Viral, micro-blogging, Newsfeeds
85. Stress Management
Published by: Bh. L. Mohanraju, K. NeelimaResearch Area: Management
Organisation: DNR School of Business Management, Bhimavaram.Keywords: Street, Employees , Industry.
86. Legal Education Need of Society
Published by: Asha RaniResearch Area: Law
Organisation: IPEM Law AcademyKeywords: Legal literacy , Social Justice, Law.
87. Re-Think on Critical Successful Factors of E-learning Implementation in India based Corporates
Published by: Shangeerthana G V, Chandrasekar KResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Alagappa University, Tamil NaduKeywords: E-Learning (Electronic based Learning, typically on the internet), Employee’s Learning, India based Corporates (IT companies originated in India)
88. Recharging of WSN Nodes based on Polling Mac Protocol for Lifetime Maximization and Reliability
Published by: Sunita .H. Bajaj, Samiksha .M. BharneResearch Area: Wireless Networks
Organisation: BIT, BallarpurKeywords: Wireless Networks, Kedium Access Control, Recharging Pulse.
89. The Gateway Based Adaptive Gateway Discovery Scheme in Mobile Ad-hoc Network
Published by: Ruchik N. JaniResearch Area: Mobile Adhoc Network
Organisation: Government Polytechnic, RajkotKeywords: TTL; MN; AODV; NIC; FN; GWADV; RMD
90. An Improved Hierarchical Clustering for Information Retrieval System
Published by: Ila Shrivastava, Rahul MoriwalResearch Area: Computer Science & Engineering
Organisation: Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research, Indore (Madhya Pradesh)Keywords: Information, Text retrieval, Neural Network, Classification Algorithm
91. An Insight into the Energy Efficiency based Image Compression on Handheld Devices
Published by: M. JyothirmaiResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: JNTU kakinada, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Dwt, Jpeg, Jpeg 2000, Spiht, Eewita.