1. Safety Begins From Childhood
Published by: Dr. ChitraResearch Area: Head Injury Prevention
Organisation: Indian Head Injury Foundation, New Delhi, DelhiKeywords: Road Safety, Head Injury, Children's Safety, Road Traffic Accident
2. Analyze Portrayl of SEP for WSN Using Matlab
Published by: Aditi, Arun RanaResearch Area: Wireless Sensor Network
Organisation: P.I.E.T - Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panipat, HaryanaKeywords: Wireless Sensor Network, network lifetime, LEACH, SEP
3. Comparative Study on Fresh and Hardened Concrete Properties of Ternary Blend Self Compacting Concrete
Published by: Rachael Challagalli, G. S HiremathResearch Area: Concrete Technology
Organisation: Basaveshvara Engineering College, Bagalkot, KarnatakaKeywords: Self Compacting Concrete, Alccofine, Fly Ash, GGBS, Sugarcane Bagasse Ash.
4. Effect of MANET Nodes on the Performance of WIMAX
Published by: Ajay Kumar, Pankaj Sharma, Puneet JainResearch Area: Wireless Communication.
Organisation: Adesh Institute of Engineering & Technology, Faridkot, PunjabKeywords: Wimax, MANET, OPNET, Interference.
5. A Five Phase Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Generator for Wind Turbine Application
Published by: R. Shanmugarajan, P. Prabakaran, A. AriventhanResearch Area: Permanent Magnet Generator
Organisation: AVS College of Technology Salem, Tamil NaduKeywords: Wind Turbine Generators, Multi-Phase Machines, Axial Flux Permanent Magnet DC Machines
6. Wind Excitation Control in Skyscraper
Published by: Prashant Borge, Abhijeet A. Galatage, Dr. Sumant K. KulkarniResearch Area: Structural Analysis
Organisation: Flora Institute of Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Chamfered Building, Tuned Mass Damper, MTMD, Skyscraper, Natural Time Period, Coefficient of Drag.
7. Evaluating Seismic Efficiency of Combination of Bracing for Steel Building
Published by: Suyog Sudhakar Shinde, Abhijeet A. Galatage, Dr. Sumant K. KulkarniResearch Area: Structural Analysis.
Organisation: Flora Institute of Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Steel Frame, SAP2000, Steel Bracing, Base Shear, Roof Displacement, Storey Drift etc.
8. Scaling of Ground motions for performing Incremental Dynamic Analysis of RC framed structures
Published by: Nilesh Chandrakant Gaikwad, Abhijeet A. Galatage, Dr. Sumant K. KulkarniResearch Area: Structural Analysis.
Organisation: Flora Institute of Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Seismic Hazard, IDA, Scaling, Pushover Curves, SAP 2000.
9. Novel Approach for Residential Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic System Using Matlab Simulink
Published by: Neetu, SurenderResearch Area: Renewable Energy.
Organisation: M. I. T. M Jevra, HisarKeywords: MPPT, Total Harmonic Distortion, Renewable Energy, IGBT.
10. Recent Progress in Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
Published by: Kumar Avinash Chandra, Sukhminder Singh GillResearch Area: DSSC
Organisation: Institute of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Renewable Energy, Dye Sensitized Solar Cell, Photovoltaic, Nanoparticle, Photo Catalyst, Solar cell, Natural Dyes, Sensitizers.
11. Diversity Indices of Aquatic Macrophytes in Jharokh Wetland, Assam, India
Published by: Soni TalukdarResearch Area: Environmental Science
Organisation: Gauhati UniversityKeywords: Wetlands, Important Value Index (IVI), Dominant Species, Diversity Indices, Aquatic Macrophytes.
12. Microbiological Characteristics of River Ganga In Between Khankhal to Bhogpur
Published by: Dr. Deepika VatsResearch Area: Zoology
Organisation: Himalayan Garhwal University, Pauri Garhwal, UttarakhandKeywords: Bacteria Standard Plate Count.
13. A Review Paper on Residential Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic System Using Matlab Simulink
Published by: Neetu, SurenderResearch Area: Renewable Energy
Organisation: Manav Institute of Technology & Management, Jevra, HisarKeywords: Distributed Energy Resources (DERS), Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) and Perturb & Observe (P&O).
14. Design & Analysis of Robotic Arm’s Part for Carbon Composite Material
Published by: Mukund Narayan Pandey, Amit Kr Srivastava, Paveen Kumar MauryaResearch Area: Advance CAD Manufacturing
Organisation: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Digital Prototype, FEA, Ansys 17, Stress & Strength.
15. Veneers: Modern Approach of Dentistry-A Review
Published by: Dr. Raisa Rashid, Dr. Waseem-ul- AyoubResearch Area: Dentistry
Organisation: Government Dental College, Srinagar, Jammu & KashmirKeywords: Porcelain, Laminate, Esthetics, Diastema, Biocompatible.
16. Use of Demolished Waste in Partial Replacement of Coarse Aggregate in Concrete
Published by: Gowtham, Anandhan .R, V. GokulnathResearch Area: Concrete Technology.
Organisation: Saveetha School of Engineering, Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Demolished Concrete Waste.
17. Object Sorting Robot Based on Shape
Published by: Priya Vinayak GaradResearch Area: E & TC
Organisation: G. H Raisoni College of Engineering & Management, PuneKeywords: ARM7, Robotic Arm, Image Processing, MATLAB, Servomotor.
18. Flexural Behaviour of Concrete Beams Reinforced With GFRP Rebars
Published by: Chidananda S. H, R. B KhadiranaikarResearch Area: Structural Engineering.
Organisation: Basavesvar Engineering College (Autonomous), Bagalkot, KarnatakaKeywords: GFRP Rebar, Flexural Behaviour, Reinforcement Ratio.
19. The Impact of Nitric Oxide (No) On the Biological System
Published by: Vijaya DubeyResearch Area: Inorganic Chemistry
Organisation: Nivedita Singh Girls Degree College, Fatehpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Biological System, Nitric Oxide, Physico-Chemical Methods, Transition Elements.
20. A Study of Performance Appraisal at IBM, Bangalore
Published by: Sruchita Maheswari RathResearch Area: Human Resourse Management
Organisation: National Institute of Standards and TechnologyKeywords: Performance Appraisal System, Motivation, Reward Management, Satisfaction Level.
21. A Comparative Study of Surgically Induced Astigmatism in Superior, Supero-Temporal and Temporal Incision in Small Incision Cataract Surgery
Published by: Dr. Madhumita Prasad, Dr. Sachin DaigavaneResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, MaharashtraKeywords: SICS, Superior, Supero-Temporal, Temporal Incision, Surgically Induced Astigmatism.
22. Use of Demolished Waste in Partial Replacement Of Course Aggregate With Concrete
Published by: Akash Chandra, Sri Hari Reddy, Gokulnath.VResearch Area: Concrete
Organisation: Saveetha School of Engineering, Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Demolished Concrete Waste, Coarse Aggregate, Fine Aggregate, Cement.
23. Influence of Age and Gender on Interpupilary Distance and Comparison of Pd Ruler and Auto Refractrometer Values of Interpupilary Distance
Published by: Zakia Batool, Dr. Waqas Mahmood, Umar Waqas KhanResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: University Of Agriculture, FaisalabadKeywords: Interpupilary Distance, PD Ruler, Auto Refractrometer, Pupil Round, Regular and Reactive, Age, Gender.
24. CFD Based Quantification of Aerodynamic Performance of an Automotive With Roof Dimples
Published by: Akshay Ashok KumarResearch Area: Automotive Aerodynamics.
Organisation: University of Leeds, UKKeywords: CFD, Automotive Aerodynamics, Ahmed Body, Golf ball, Drag and Lift.
25. Various Mobile Sink Approaches for data aggregation in WSN: A Survey
Published by: Ankush Bhatt, Geetika GandhiResearch Area:
Organisation: CSE Department, RIMT-IET College, Mandi Gobindgarh, PunjabKeywords: WSN, Mobile Sink, Cluster Head.
26. Mid-Point Algorithm Based Sink Movement to Improve Lifetime of the Wireless Sensor Networks
Published by: Ankush Bhatt, Geetika GandhiResearch Area: Wireless Sensor
Organisation: RIMT-IET College, Mandi Gobindgarh, PunjabKeywords: WSN, Clustering, Mobile Sink, Overhead, Packet Delivery Ratio.
27. Isolation, Identification, Purification and Characterization of Antibiotic Producing Bacteria from Different Soil Samples
Published by: Rajnish VishwakarmaResearch Area: Antibiotic
Organisation: Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology, JhansiKeywords: Soil Samples, Secondary Metabolites, Extracellular, Intracellular, MDR pathogens , Drug Resistance, Pathogens, Solvent, Quercetin.
28. Effect of Heat Stress on Amylase Activity in Chalky and Translucent Rice Genotypes
Published by: Sharma Kanu Priya, Sharma NeerjaResearch Area: Biochemistry
Organisation: Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, PunjabKeywords: Chalk, Heat Stress, Rice, Amylase.
29. CFD Based Investigation on Delay of Boundary Layer Separation by Active Flow Control for NACA0084M Aerofoil
Published by: Akshay Ashok KumarResearch Area: Aerodynamics
Organisation: Independent researcherKeywords: CFD, Aerodynamics, Active Flow Control, Drag and Lift, Boundary Layer Separation.
30. Importance of ICT among the Madrassa Students of District Cachar, Assam
Published by: Hussain Md Bajlun NoorResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Assam University, Cachar District, Silchar, AssamKeywords: ICT, Madrassa, Digital Classroom, Computer, Students
31. Improved Production of Ga3 on Cheap Novel Substrate by Fusarium Moniliforme
Published by: Rashmi Pal, Sengar Amrita, Mishra VivekResearch Area: Microbiology
Organisation: Kilpest India Limited, BhopalKeywords: Optimization, Large Scale Solid-State Fermentation, Gibberellic Acid, Citric Peel
32. Right to Privacy- LGBT a Study
Published by: Pathuri Venkata SubrahmanyamResearch Area: law and journalism
Organisation: Rachana Journalism College, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: LGBT, IPC,SECTION 377, Mahabharath, Third Gender, privacy, right
33. Automatic Solar Tracker With Pre Installed Panel Cleaner
Published by: Aditya Sinha, Ambuj PreetResearch Area: Solar Panel
Organisation: Sir M. Vivesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Solar Energy, Solar Tracker, Stepper Motor, DC Servo Motor, Microcontrollers
34. Defamation and Newspapers -The Right to Privacy
Published by: Pathuri Venkata SubrahmanyamResearch Area: Law and Journalism.
Organisation: Rachana Journalism College, HyderabadKeywords: Defamation, News Papers, Unverified Information, Right to Privacy, Indian Penal Code Section 499 Exemptions.
35. Review on Methods of Self Balancing of Two Inline Wheels
Published by: Chetan Rane, Bharat Kasar, Akul Ghormade, Rajmohammed Kasmani, Aniruddha FokaResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering.
Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Sriperumbudu, Tamil NaduKeywords: Proportional Integral Derivative Controller, Control Moment Gyro, Kalman Filter, Gyrowheel, Gyroscopic Effect.
36. Comparison of HOG (Histogram of Oriented Gradients) and Haar Cascade Algorithms with A Convolutional Neural Network Based Face Detection Approach
Published by: Emine Cengil, Ahmet CinarResearch Area: Deep Learning
Organisation: Firat University, Elazığ, TurkeyKeywords: Deep Learning, Caffe, Convolutional Neural Network, HOG, Haar Cascade.
37. An Information Extraction Approach with Vehicle and Pedestrian Activity Monitoring For Traffic Management in Smart City
Published by: Canan Tastimur, Mehmet Karakose, Erhan AkinResearch Area: Traffic Management.
Organisation: Firat University, Elazig, TurkeyKeywords: Activity Recognition, Fuzzy Logic Controller, Intelligent Transport, Particle Swarm Optimization, Traffic Management, Traffic Optimization.
38. Riverfront Development of Gomati River in Sultanpur City
Published by: Shradhanand Tiwari, Vandana PandeyResearch Area: Sultanpur, Uttar-Pradesh, India
Organisation: Rajarshi Rananjay Singh Institute Of Management & Techonology, Amethi, (UP)Keywords: Riverfront, Pollution, Development, Ecological Preservation, Public Space Educational Society.
39. OFDM Based Key Generation Technique
Published by: Sandeep Kamble, Kailash T. JadhaoResearch Area: Electronics and Communication.
Organisation: Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology (ARIET) Thane, MaharashtraKeywords: CSI, RSS, M2M, OFDM, Network Security.
40. Malaria Cells Detection Using Digital Image Processing Methods
Published by: G. RamyapriyanandhiniResearch Area: Biomedical Engineering.
Organisation: PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Depth-Buffer Method, Image Enhancement, Color Correction, Cells Detection, Surface Detection.
41. Experimental Study on Self Compacting Concrete Having Grade M70
Published by: Baravkar Amit Balaso, Chandgude Swapnil .K, Yadav Ranjit .D, Kumukale Shilpa .K, Udage Manisha .E, Prof. Ingale SujataResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: SVPM's College of Engineering Malegaon, MaharashtraKeywords: Self-Compacting Concrete, Work ability, Fly Ash, Micro Silica, Super Plasticizer and VMA.
42. Fea for WEDM Process of Titanium Alloy
Published by: Pratyush Kumar Singh, Manoj Kumar, Paveen Kumar MauryaResearch Area: Advance CAD
Organisation: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, UPKeywords: FEA, ANSYS, WEDM, Thermal stress &Temperature Distribution in Titanium Alloy.
43. Synchronization of Photovoltaic Systems in Single-Phase Grid-Connected Under Grid Faults
Published by: Chinmayee K. SResearch Area: Photovoltaic Systems
Organisation: Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: AC, DC, Solar Photovoltaic Modules, Phase Locked Loop, 555 Timer, Synchronization.
44. Automated Safety Control Blind Zone Alert System
Published by: Javeed S. K, B. BhuvaneswariResearch Area: Electronics
Organisation: Saveetha School Of Engineering, ChennaiKeywords: Intra-vehicular, Sensors, Wires, Radars.
45. Effects of Glass Powder and Brick Aggregate in M-25 Concrete
Published by: V. Gokulnath, T. Soumith Reddy, Nalamothu NagachanduResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Saveetha School of Engineering, Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Glass Powder, Brick Aggregate, Compressive Strength etc.
46. Partial Replacement of Cement with GGBS in Concrete
Published by: Chalamcharla Venu Gopal, Suresh .A, V. Gokul NathResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Saveetha School of Engineering, Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: GGBS, High Performance Concrete.
47. Analysis of FM/FM/1 Queuing System with Pentagon Fuzzy Numbers and using DSW Algorithm
Published by: Dr. V. Ashok KumarResearch Area: Mathematics
Organisation: Ambo University, EthiopiaKeywords: Queuing Theory, Alpha-Cuts, Pentagon Fuzzy Numbers, Performance Measure, DSW Algorithm.
48. Assessment of Nitrate Contamination in Ariyalur District, Tamil Nadu (India)
Published by: T. Thamilarasan, K. SankarResearch Area: Ariyalur District
Organisation: Tamil University, Thanjavur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Hydro Geochemistry, Fertilizer, Nitrate, Linear Trend line, Ariyalur District.
49. Application of Operations Research in Agriculture
Published by: Aakanksha Bhatt, Aarti Multani, Aditi Agarwal, Aditi JoshiResearch Area: Operations Research
Organisation: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, MumbaiKeywords: Operations Research, Network Analysis, Waiting Line Theory, Game Theory, Linear Programming, Agricultural Management, Program Planning.
50. Isolation and Identification of Bioactive Compound from Bacillus Megaterium from South East Coastal Region of India against Human Dental Caries
Published by: S. Vijayalakshmi, S. Rajasekar, A. MohankumarResearch Area: Microbial Technology
Organisation: Chikkanna Government Arts College, Tiruppur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Antagonistic Activity, Bacillus Megaterium, Dental Caries, L. acidophilus and Secondary Metabolites.
51. Passive and Active Technology Used in Zero Energy Building
Published by: Deepshikha Bhagat, Ar. Ashish SharmaResearch Area: Architecture and Planning
Organisation: Amity University, Gwalior, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Zero Energy Building, Energy Usage, Economic Growth, Comfort, Techniques
52. Power Quality Improvement and Harmonic Mitigation by Using D-Statcom
Published by: Soujanya MekalaResearch Area: Power Systems
Organisation: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad College of Engineering Jagtial, TelanganaKeywords: Power Quality, Harmonics, Linear Load, Non-Linear Load, D-STATCOM
53. A Review on Security to Network using Security Metrics and Multisink Timestamp
Published by: Ms. Patil Priyanka Nagnath, Dhainje Prakash .BResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Shriram Institute of Engineering & Technology, Paniv, MaharashtraKeywords: Network-level security and protection, Attack Graph Multisink, Measurements, Clustering, Metrics.
54. Vulnerability Assessment of Sensor Network Using Multisink Timestamp and Attack Graph Based Metrics
Published by: Ms. Patil Priyanka Nagnath, Prof. Dhainje Prakash .BResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: Shriram Institute of Engineering & Technology, Paniv, MaharashtraKeywords: Network Level Security, Multisink, Measurements, Measurement Techniques
55. A Study on Market Segmentation of Samsung Electronics Ltd. With special References to Mobile Phones
Published by: Abhishek BajajResearch Area: Marketing Segmentation
Organisation: ITM University Raipur, ChhattisgarhKeywords: Marketing Strategy, Market Segmentation, Target Marketing, Samsung and Middle Class Section
56. Studies on Strengthening of High Performance Self Compacting Concrete
Published by: R. Karthika, S. BalamuruganResearch Area: Concrete Technology
Organisation: N.S.N College of Engineering & Technology, Karur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Self Compacting Concrete, Fly ash, Silica fume, Superplasticizer, Viscosity Modifying Admixture
57. A Method and a System for Secure Access to a Network Resource
Published by: Uma Shankar Gupta, Ram Chander RohillaResearch Area: Money Safe And ATM Security
Organisation: Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, LudhianaKeywords: New Era of Securing Bank, Casino, Homes, Defense, Security Agencies, ATM Machine, ATM Card Transaction,
58. Financial Promise Keeping and Social Audit Programme under Mahatma Gandhi National Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) In Himachal Pradesh
Published by: Dr. Arti Pandit Dhawan, Ajay KumarResearch Area: Rural Development
Organisation: Himachal Pradesh University, The Mall, ShimlaKeywords: Social Audit, MGNREGS
59. A Survey of Monitoring and Controlling Power Theft Problem in Local Area
Published by: Malka Tarannum, Durga Sharma, Dr Dharmendra SinghResearch Area: electrical engeeniaring
Organisation: Dr. C. V. Raman University, Kota Bilaspur, ChhattisgarhKeywords: Electrical Theft, Power Theft
60. Electricity Theft in India: Its Measure and Solution
Published by: Malka Tarannum, Durga Sharma, Dr. Dharmendra SinghResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: Dr. C. V. Raman University, Kota Bilaspur, ChhattisgarhKeywords: Non-technical Losses, Prepaid Meters, Power Theft
61. Design and Analysis of Casted Mecanum Wheel
Published by: Sushil Lengade, Suraj ShirodkarResearch Area: Design, Manufacturing and Analysis
Organisation: Jain College Of Engineering, Belagavi, KarnatakaKeywords: Mecanum Wheel, Manufacturing, Universal Testing Machine, Brinell Hardness Number
62. Performance Estimation of OFDM in Multipath Rayleigh Fading Channel
Published by: Pavan Kumar Tiwari, Arun Kumar MishraResearch Area: Wireless Communication
Organisation: Buddha Institute of Technology, Gorakhpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: OFDM, Rayleigh, Modulation, BER, Multipath, Fading Channel.
63. Client Server Architecture for IT Company
Published by: Amrutha NT, Dr. N. RevathyResearch Area: Computer Applications
Organisation: Hindustan College of Arts and Science, KeralaKeywords: Client Server, Asp.Net, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
64. Adhesion of Fouling Organisms and its Prevention Technique
Published by: Chandrakant Chaudhari, Murlidhar .KResearch Area: Marine Antifouling Paint Chemistry
Organisation: Akzonobel Paint India Limited, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Biofilm, Microorganism, Adhesion Mechanism, Antifouling Methods.
65. Effectiveness of Play Therapy upon Anxiety among Hospitalised Children
Published by: Bency Davidson, Nesa Sathya Satchi, Dr. Latha VenkatesanResearch Area: Child Health Nursing.
Organisation: Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai, Tamil NaiduKeywords: Play Therapy, Hospitalized Children, Anxiety.
66. Cloud Computing
Published by: Pratima Purohit, Thanushree .K, Amulya Ramesh, Mamatha .VResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Cloud Computing, Cloud Security, Data Security, Security Services, Virtualization Security, Security Threats, Service Models.
67. A Literature Review on Sentiment Analysis
Published by: Venkata Satya Sai Abhishikth TholanaResearch Area: Opinion Mining
Organisation: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Sentiment Analysis, Opinion Mining, Product Review, Drug Related Classification, Forecasting Price.
68. Impact and Non-implementation of CSR in Liquor Industries
Published by: Vaishali SharmaResearch Area: Corporate Social Responsibility in Liquor Industry
Organisation: ITM University, Raipur, ChhattisgarhKeywords: Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics, Alcohol Consumption, Vandalism, Domestic Violence, Drink and Drive
69. An Investigation on the Mechanical Properties of Die Cast Zn-Al Alloy Reinforced with Boron Carbide
Published by: Nikhil V. S, Anirudh AttuvallilResearch Area: Mechanical
Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Reinforcement, Blend Composite, Porosity, Nano Indentation.
70. Design and Analysis of Air Less Tires
Published by: Dr. R. RamachandraResearch Area: Design and Analysis
Organisation: Sri Krishnadevaraya Engineering College, Gooty, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Airless tire, Ansys, Pro. E
71. Relevance of Buddha Teaching in Quality Management
Published by: Nitin Kamble, Swati SuradkarResearch Area: Religious & Science
Organisation: Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Buddha Teaching, Quality Management, TQM
72. Power Quality Issues Mitigation by Using DSTATCOM
Published by: Megha Bhikaji Misal, Gauri. M. KarveResearch Area: Power Quality
Organisation: Pune Vidhyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: DSTATCOM, PWM Technique, DSPIC30F2010.
73. Narmada Bachao Andolan
Published by: Daine Seirra JacobResearch Area: Social Issue
Organisation: Reva University, Bangalore KarnatakaKeywords: Introduction, History and Evolution, Role of World Bank, Narmada Bachao Andolan Union of India, Achievements, Status, Conclusion
74. To Evaluate the Association between Cranial Base Angle and Malocclusions in Saggital Plane
Published by: Mariya QadirResearch Area: Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
Organisation: Government Dental College and Hospital Srinagar, Kashmir, J & KKeywords: Cranial Base Angle, Cehalometric Analysis, Malocclusion, Maxillomandibular Relation.
75. Human Rights and Terrorism: A Psycho-Social Perspective
Published by: Dr. Sonia ShaliResearch Area: Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration
Organisation: Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University, Ahmedabad, GujaratKeywords: Human Rights, Terrorists and Other Disruptive Activities, UDHR, Fundamental Rights, Psychological Implications
76. Implementation of Matrix Converter Using Induction Heater
Published by: R. Pradeep, Dr. S. MahendranResearch Area: Power Converter
Organisation: Velalar College of Engineering and Technology, Erode, Tamil NaduKeywords: Single-phase Matrix Converter, Buck–Boost Voltage, Step-up and step-down Frequency, Converter, Induction Heating.
77. Access, Use and Level of Satisfaction of Availability of Electronic Resources by the Students of Kuppam Engineering College, Kuppam Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh – A Case Study
Published by: M. N Mythili Rajyalakshmi, Dr. M. AnjaiahResearch Area: Library Science
Organisation: Dravidian University, Chittoor, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Electronic Resources, ICT, Satisfaction.
78. A Study on Sleep Deprivation in Young Adults
Published by: Dr. Amitabh Kishor DwivediResearch Area: Occupational Therapy
Organisation: Maharaj Vinayak Global University, Jaipur, RajasthanKeywords: Sleep Deprivation, Occupational Therapy, Fatigue, Haemodialysis, Sleep Disorders, Adolescents.
79. Persuade of Development Parameters on Diffusion Coupled Joints of Dissimilar Materials – An Analysis
Published by: G. Ramesh, V. C Uvaraja, R. Santhosh Raj, A. Santhosh, K. R SurajResearch Area: Materials, Welding, Manufacturing
Organisation: Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Titanium Alloy, Stainless Steel, Diffusion Bonding, Micro-hardness, Micro-structure, Lap Shear.
80. Res Judicata
Published by: Revathi N. S SundarResearch Area: Mainly on Section 11 of CPC
Organisation: Reva University, KeralaKeywords: Doctrine, Objective of Res Judicata, Binding factors, Essential to res Judicata.
81. A Hybrid Approach to Detect and Recognise Faces in Complex Background
Published by: Shubham Srivastav, Shyam Shankar DwivediResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Rameshwaram Institute of Education & Training, Lucknow, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Face Recognition, Face Detection, Euclidean Distance, Recognition Rate, Viola Jones.
82. Reduction of VR Using Pi and FLC in a Buck-Boost Converter by Combining SR Buck – KY Boost Converter
Published by: S. Radhika, R. Rajalakshmi, D. VenkatesanResearch Area: Power Electronics
Organisation: CK College Of Engineering and Technology, Cuddalore, Tamil NaduKeywords: KY converter, Output Voltage Ripples, Voltage Conversion Ratios, Right-Half Plane Zero, and Synchronously Rectified (SR) buck Converter.
83. Performance of Mixing Efficiency and RTD of Static Mixer in Liquid-Liquid And Gas-Liquid Mixture
Published by: Vishal Pralhad Bhaskar, S. T PatilResearch Area: Operations Research
Organisation: Tatyasaheb Kore College of Engineering & Technology, Warananagar, Kolhapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Static Mixture, Physical and Chemical Properties, Immiscible Fluid, Mixing Index.
84. A Review Report on the Distribution of Insurance in Bank
Published by: Ashok Kumar SahooResearch Area: India
Organisation: Gangadhar Meher University, Sambalpur, OdishaKeywords: Bancassurance, Bank, Insurance.
85. Operations Research in Logistics
Published by: Krunal Rindani, Jayash Agarwal, Kunal Deshpande, Manan Dewan, Manya MehanResearch Area: Operations Research
Organisation: NMIMS, MumbaiKeywords: Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Logistics, Green Logistics, Healthcare Logistics, Procurement Logistics, Operations Research
86. Exploration of Diffusion Welding of AISI 304 Stainless Steel Plates
Published by: G. Ramesh, V. C Uvaraja, A. Santhosh, J. Yashwanth, S. KarthikeyanResearch Area: Materials, Welding, Manufacturing
Organisation: Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Stainless Steel, Diffusion Bonding, Microhardness, Lap Shear Test.
87. Making Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Disrupted Business Intelligence (BI) truly Conversational with Humanity Touch, Automated Descriptions and Talking Bots
Published by: Indrasen PoolaResearch Area: Artificial Intelligence
Organisation: Industry ConsultantKeywords: Disrupted Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Talking Bots
88. Children: Issues & Challenges
Published by: Sumanta Kumar PaulResearch Area: Political Science
Organisation: Sahid Memorial College Manida, Mayurbhanj, Odisha Keywords: Child Labour, Poverty & Ignorance, Education.
89. A Comparative Research b/w Friction Stir Welding Processes and TIG Welding Processes for [A6061] Aluminium Alloy
Published by: Ankur Gill, Bikramjeet Singh, Gurpreet Singh ChahalResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology, ChandigarhKeywords: Friction Stir Welding, TIG Welding, Aluminium Alloy, Mechanical, Metallurgical Properties.