To all our authors we are bringing in a lover offer. You were paying your maintenance fees online using the gateway Instamojo. Now, our payment gateway is offering 10% discount (upto Rs. 100) on all transaction that are paid before 31st October via Freecharge.
Note: This cash back offer is expired now, however you may see the video below to see how to pay Freecharge wallet can be used while paying your fee.
Terms and Conditions of this Cashback Offer:
All terms and conditions are applicable and are not debatable as these are applied by our payment processor.
- Customers get 10% cashback when they pay you with Freecharge on Instamojo
- Maximum cashback of Rs.100
- Offer valid once per user
- Offer applicable only on merchants which have enabled Freecharge in Instamojo
- Offer valid from 29th September till 31st October 2016
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- IJARIIT – is not – in any way responsible for any non-receipt of cashback or rewards
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the full cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- The cashback amount will be calculated on the transaction value net of any refunds
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on Instamojo, please call 8880-11- 00-11
- Freecharge and Instamojo reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials, checked out by a KYC service provider company like Fully – Verified. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity