1. How CRM softwares (salesforce) are changing our economy and what to improve in the future
Published by: Ramsharan NepalResearch Area: Technology and Business, CRM
Organisation: Independent ResearcherKeywords: CRM Salesforce, US Economy, Business Development, Customer Services
2. Feminist politics in Gandhian thought
Published by: Dr. Beena Rani B. R.Research Area: Gender Studies
Organisation: Mahatma Gandhi University, Athirampuzha, KeralaKeywords: Women's Leadership, Feminist Politics, Gandhian Ideals, Non-Violent Nation Builders
3. Analysis of effects of Suppressing natural urges explained in Ayurveda – Causing physiological changes in the human body
Published by: Dr. Parul Gupta, Prof. (Dr) Mahesh VyasResearch Area: Ayurveda
Organisation: All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi, DelhiKeywords: Ayurveda, Adharniya Vega, Natural Urges/Reflexes
4. Effectiveness of capacity building programme on the competency of predicting preeclampsia by using glycosylated fibronectin as a point of care biomarker among staff nurses.
Published by: Saranya S., Saraswathy K., Dr. Latha Venkatesan, Dr. VijayalakshmiResearch Area: Obstetrical & Gynaecology Nursing
Organisation: Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: GlyFn POC, Preeclampsia, Lumella, Capacity Building Programme
5. Green HRM practices and it’s impact on private sector banks
Published by: Ritvi Jain, Roshni Makkad, Dr. Bijal ShahResearch Area: Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
Organisation: Parul University, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: Green HRM, Green Banking, Green HR Activities
6. A study of employee training and development in the reliance industry
Published by: Parthkumar B. Parmar, Kishan Madam, Sushmita SinghResearch Area: Secondary Data
Organisation: Parul University, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: Training, Training and Development, Training and Development in Reliance Industry
7. Automated stress recognition using supervised learning classifiers and image processing
Published by: Valluri Anirudh, Bapanapallli Jahnavi, Nanubala Subhash, Mylapalli Taruni, Pidugu NagendraResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Rajampet, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Image Processing, KNN Classifier, One-Hot Encoding, Open CV, Supervised Machine Learning, Training Dataset.
8. Work-life balance of employees and its impacts on employee performance at Navdurga MA furniture
Published by: Shalini Chaturvedi, Sejal .R. Pandey, Dr Sushmita SinghResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Parul University, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: Work-Life Balance, Working Hours, Workload.
9. Influence of ICT on women’s empowerment
Published by: Arnav Bansal, Ridhi JindalResearch Area: ICT
Organisation: The Lawrence School, Kasauli, Himachal PradeshKeywords: Entrepreneur, E-Governance, Women's Empowerment, ICT
10. Impact of organizational culture on employee performance with special reference to the IT industry
Published by: Sonam Gupta, Sunayana Jagdish Jayswal, Dr. Sushmita SinghResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Parul University, Vadodara GujaratKeywords: Organizational Culture, Employees Performance
11. Research on Swachh Bharat Mission(SBM) a paradigm shift in waste management and cleanliness in India
Published by: Kajal R. Sharma, Himani Upadhyay, Rinki MishraResearch Area: Secondary
Organisation: Parul University, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: SBM, Sustainable SWM, Continual Improvement
12. Evaluation of surface water quality characteristics of Hussain Sagar and Saroornagar lake water studies
Published by: M. Pratibha, Pbharath KumarResearch Area: Physico-chemical Parameters, Seasonal Variation, Water Quality Index
Organisation: Matrusri Engineering College, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Chemical Parameters, Water Quality, Seasonal Variations and Water Quality Index (WQI)
13. Carbon credit financing- A global perspective
Published by: Pratham Amit ShahResearch Area: Economics and Business Studies
Organisation: Jamnabai Narsee International School, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Carbon Finance, Carbon Credits, Kyoto Protocol, Voluntary Emission Reductions, Certified Emission Reductions, CDM Products, CERS, Emission Trading Management, ETS, United Nations, UNFCCC, Paris Agreement, NCDEX, DNV, London ICE Futures Europe, Carbon Emissions, Carbon Offsetting, Tradable Licence, Taxation Rules.
14. A fused machine learning technique for diabetes prediction.
Published by: Manyam Kishore Kumar Reddy, Gandlapati Bhavani, Mulasthanam Venkata Moulika, Addepalli Tharun Raju, Y MahanandiResearch Area: Machine Learning
Organisation: Annamacharya Institue of Technology and Science, Rajampet, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Logistic Regression, SVM, ANN, and ML Techniques
15. Grievance management
Published by: Mudita Nagori, Ipshita PathakResearch Area: Grievance in Industry
Organisation: Parul University, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: Grievance Management, Conflict Resolution, Job Satisfaction, Work Efficiency
16. A study to assess the effectiveness of Indian ginger tea in management of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting among cancer patients in a selected cancer hospital at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh”.
Published by: Sampa Mandal, Sahaya John, Punitha Singh, Jyothi VidyaResearch Area: Nursing
Organisation: Health Care Global Enterprises Ltd., Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Effectiveness, Indian Ginger Tea, Cancer Patients, Chemotherapy
17. A study on the impact of FDI on the Indian economy
Published by: Denis Vaghela, Nehaba Vaghela, Dr. Tejal ShahResearch Area: Indian Economy
Organisation: Parul University, Waghodia, GujaratKeywords: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), Foreign Investment, Indian Economy
18. Study of consumer buying behaviour towards e- pharmacies in India
Published by: Princekumar Gupta, Yash Bhatt, Dr Bijal ZaveriResearch Area: Pharmaceutical Sector
Organisation: Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: E-Pharmacy, Consumer Behavior, Awareness, Online Pharmacies.
19. Understanding the emergence of aspirational luxury and role of digital platform among Gen Z consumers in India
Published by: Chailsee Jain, Sujata Iyer, Trupti Ghevariya, Sundram Kumar Jha, Dr. M. Sumetha, Prabahan PuzariResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: Parul University, Vadodara, GujaratKeywords: Aspirational luxury, Digital platform, Gen Z.
20. Bond investment risk prediction using Machine Learning (regression)
Published by: Shoaib Nazim VanuResearch Area: Data Science
Organisation: Independent ResearcherKeywords: Machine Learning, Regression Models, Investment Risk, Standard & Poor’s (S&P) Rating, etc.
21. Statistical analysis of obstetrical mortality
Published by: Angela Osei-Mainoo, Rowena Serwaah Dankwaah, Buckman AkuffoResearch Area: Actuarial Science
Organisation: C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Science Navrongo, GhanaKeywords: Antenatal, Force of Mortality, Prenatal, Obstetrics, Mortality.